2020 Bihar Assembly Elections

Clarke

Do people here have any idea what Yadav parivar's reign in 90s and early 00s did to the state? Lalu CM, his wife CM, now the son will finish the job and lay waste to the state. Nitish by no means perfect but the Sushasan Babu tag wasn't given just like that.....also doesn't do dynasty politics like other prominent political families in Bihar/Jharkhand. 

The spitefulness people seem to have these days is absurd. 

All right, you hate Modi/Yogi/BJP, so you're happy that Nitish led NDA lost to Tejashwi led MGB ? * anything close to rule of law, I prefer showing middle finger to the right wing ?

You hate the extreme left or any indirect support to Islamists by any left leaning person/politician, so Trump is a better choice than Biden even if he is the only one to skip the Paris climate agreement ? * the planet, I prefer showing the middle finger to left wing ?

Differences aside, this is quite a poisonous mentality in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Do people here have any idea what Yadav parivar's reign in 90s and early 00s did to the state? Lalu CM, his wife CM, now the son will finish the job and lay waste to the state. Nitish by no means perfect but the Sushasan Babu tag wasn't given just like that.....also doesn't do dynasty politics like other prominent political families in Bihar/Jharkhand. 

Public don’t care any more. Plots in Kashmir and Pulwama was on offer from NDA and just fear mongering that Yadav rule will be disaster. But public don’t care anymore. They want a change. Not the same chewtiyapa with fear mongering that vote for us else... You can blame them for what they deserve but I won’t fault them. Life is short and people are selfish. 15 years more than enough with no job generation. Or any major help from Centre.

Id say I’ve hope from Yogi and he’s different from the Gujju duo. He’s dealt issue with firm hand and also trying to generate jobs in his state.

BTW BJP is not a RW party. It’s a flip side of Congress and increasingly becoming secular. Indus needs a true RW party and not a Event Management Company which ditches its supporters, ecosystem, wastes its 303 majority, undermines all its allies to become a one party NDA (only RPI Athawale will remain in the end with BJP, might leave in future), clueless about how to take on Congress and slowly allowing Congress to come back. Striking deals with SS (Phadnavis midnight meeting with Raut) to not reopen Justice Loya  case and sacrifice Arnab and the cases he was fighting for, ditching the Sadhus in Palghar case, holding back CBI, allowing AIIMS to become premier Investigating agency...I can go on.

Don't counter with the good things NDA has done, people don’t care and might even not deserve it. Wasted 6-7 years of rule to consolidate itself, become ruthless and strive for Hindutwa cause. Can’t cash in any more Ram Mandir.

Public should actually join VHP & Bajrang Dal instead of increasingly becoming secular BJP.

Edited by asterix

The way Rupani is going, next these chewts will lose Gujarat too. The duo deserves these kicks in their back sides...

Soin CBI won’t be able to enter Bihar without permission and in future Gujarat too. They some how managed to save Haryana with Khachchar doing deals with   Dushtant (who is going to ditch them sooner than later)...

Pretty horrible days in store for the bakchod duo who took the Hindus on a ride only to win few elections and then doing nothing to target Congress. 

Edited by asterix

On 11/8/2020 at 12:01 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Yes, Bihar will get its 10 lakh jobs as promised by 7th standard pass Tejaswi Yadav :hysterical:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They won’t but won’t care any more after 15 years of “Sushasan”...

Edited by asterix

NDA leading in 130+,MGB 99 ,very surprising the Exit polls got it wrong but there was always an element of covid not allowing the sample collectors to collect a big sample size. 

BJP I always said would get 70+ , 5 KG aata, chawal per week ,1500 rs per month ,the poors were always going to vote for BJP, they will never betray the party /PM who's feeding their families .

The lutyens just dont get this !

38 minutes ago, diga said:

LJP split the votes in favor of NDA... Was Chirag Paswan told to fight elections alone instead of joining NDA? 

BJP looks to have sabotaged the JDU by making him fight alone and mostly on seats where JDU were in contention of winning .

LJP will dent the JDU badly ,I think JDUs tally will lower down significantly by evening .

Cant believe the CPI,marxists  are leading on 19 seats ,disgusting really