2020 Bihar Assembly Elections

Clarke

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

The beauty about comedy Indian politics....Master stroke returned by Nitish Kumar :phehe:

This video is a must watch...especially for the Bhakts of ICF :wp1:

Haa bhai sabse guni gyaani to ye chomu hi hai, punjab ka masterstroke kejriwal, maharashtra ka masterstroke uddhav Thackeray,andhra ka masterstroke Chandrababu Naidu, Karnataka ka kumarswamy,icf ka masterb.. stroke tu,lekin babua ek baat batao, kumarswamy, uddhav, Naidu teeno ki haalat kya hai ye bhi to dekh le,chinta mat kar tere palti maar aur chaanta khau khasiwaal ki bhi yhi halat honi hai 

16 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

That's it.......any wrong doing I mentioned about BJP & you start name calling me from the comfort of your home....you are a typical bhakt coward......say this to my face & I'll break your ugly potty mouth.

Abey jaa na,tere jaise chhatis aaye chhatis gye,samjha na and u are what a typical liberandu ,chew is not a name calling,and regarding breaking my face try ur luck son,try harder 

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

I did not call him any names.....he just got riled up for no reason & started acting like some bravado.....typical coward mentality. 

I have already challenged another BJP coward like @vayuu1 ...that coward's name is @Muloghonto....he lives 20 minutes away from me....he hasn't showed up yet.......LOL

Why would I be riled up,riled up is someone who is talking about breaking someone's face and why would I be bothered about you, typical coward mentality is someone who calls other bhakt but when someone calls him liberandu and chewt uski jh@@nte sulag jaati hai abey chewt,jab sehne ka nhi hai gooda,to beech main kaye ko kooda 

39 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I don't want to waste my time arguing with some keyboard warrior like you.....you can feel all brave by your replies. 

I don't do any name calling unless provoked......maybe it's normal for some of you bhakts who feel that you can type whatever you want from the comfort of your home....it's very low & cowardly....Shame....G'nite :winky:

U don't want to waste time on me ,lol  bhai saare hi apne comfort of home main rehkar hi type krte hai ,tu kya jalta tawa apne pichwade ke niche rakh kr type krta hai,its neither low nor cowardly i haven't dragged ur family,chewt is another word for gadha which u act like a lot of time,in Punjabi it's called khota.

Edited by vayuu1

2 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

U don't want to waste time on me ,lol  bhai saare hi apne comfort of home main rehkar hi type krte hai ,tu kya jalta tawa apne pichwade ke niche rakh kr type krta hai,its neither low nor cowardly i haven't dragged ur family,chewt is another word for gadha which u act like a lot of time,in Punjabi it's called khota.

people here don't go around calling him kejriwal ka Khalsa or Tikait ka Khalsa (in ref. of waheguru ji ka Khalsa) , but this person due  to his mentality feels pressed to call others modi-bhakt all the time.

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

people here don't go around calling him kejriwal ka Khalsa or Tikait ka Khalsa (in ref. of waheguru ji ka Khalsa) , but this person due  to his mentality feels pressed to call others modi-bhakt all the time.

Exactly, This guy calls other andh bhakt but when someone calls him aaptard bas aag lag jaati hai,bc jab seh nhi sakta to bolta kyun hai.he doesn't even care that bhakti is a pious word in Hinduism as well as Sikhism,but kuch logo ko jab tak unki bhasha main jawaab na do unko akal nhi aati.

Edited by vayuu1

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Bihar us over for BJP. For good. Only hope is JDU breaking up. 

We are talking about split RJD and JDU, the Social justice warriors. And with Congress in the mix , the Mahaghatbandhan will work itself against itself. Already RJD wants TY to become CM in 2 years and wants to send Nitish out of Bihar to PM ki gaddi! Ye chalayenge sarkaar! . BJP has more hope than ever.

Edited by coffee_rules

Imagine for one moment BJP not winning 250+ by itself and all the other parties trying to form govt. This Bihar ka lala might think he's PM material while there will be at least 5 more party leaders under secular umbrella with higher LS seats than him & not all of them (maybe no one) will let go of the throne. 

11 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Imagine for one moment BJP not winning 250+ by itself and all the other parties trying to form govt. This Bihar ka lala might think he's PM material while there will be at least 5 more party leaders under secular umbrella with higher LS seats than him & not all of them (maybe no one) will let go of the throne. 

BJP alone will win 300 seats...no alliance needed. 

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

anybody who trust Nitish Kumar needs all the humiliation coming to them,i wont be surprised if he somehow makes an alliance with BJP next election and remains a CM.

C’mon politics today is about alliances . NDA had DMK in it during Vajpayee. They are never together once they joined UPA. Nitish needed BJP and viceversa, do they can have differences. If Nitish comes back to NDA, And doubt he will be welcome like the DMK. In his case twice bitten thrice shy :giggle:

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Actually it was the other way around. Look at my post above.....Bhakt is not a bad word....it means 'Disciple' . That name was earned by many BJP party supporters because some of you just don't see anything wrong with all the corruption, hooliganism & low life mentality that many of your uneducated scumbag party leaders possess. I don't give a damn about what names you call towards any other opposition party leaders...be it Kejriwal or anyone else. I will never take a personal shot at you or any other poster here just to retaliate.

What you replied was low...maybe it is a commonly used word among you & your friends on ICF.  Unlike you, I don't instigate any poster by name calling.....if anyone does...then be prepared to hear back.

If I posted a Social media video related to the recent Bezti of BJP & it's followers in Bihar, you could've also posted a video of your choice to counter that.....why start name calling me? It just proves that you get rattled very easily & start showing your fake machismo because you are angry.

Disciple is chela/shishya... 99% of abuses that you receive is due to the use of word Bhakt (as mentioned a pious word in Hinduism/Sikhism)....still no one calls you Tikait/kejriwal ka Khalsa etc...

no one in my opinion will bother to reply to the rest of you write, however senseless it may be...

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Actually it was the other way around. Look at my post above.....Bhakt is not a bad word....it means 'Disciple' . That name was earned by many BJP party supporters because some of you just don't see anything wrong with all the corruption, hooliganism & low life mentality that many of your uneducated scumbag party leaders possess. I don't give a damn about what names you call towards any other opposition party leaders...be it Kejriwal or anyone else. I will never take a personal shot at you or any other poster here just to retaliate.

What you replied was low...maybe it is a commonly used word among you & your friends on ICF.  Unlike you, I don't instigate any poster by name calling.....if anyone does...then be prepared to hear back.

If I posted a Social media video related to the recent Bezti of BJP & it's followers in Bihar, you could've also posted a video of your choice to counter that.....why start name calling me? It just proves that you get rattled very easily & start showing your fake machismo because you are angry.

I thought u deliberately try to provoke people,but u are dumb as dodo,bhakt is disciple since when as rightly said by random guy it means shishya,for bhakti read about bhakti movement and navdha bhakti,by ur logic hanuman ji, tulsidas, prahlada, dhruv, upamanyu, surdas are all disciples 

,To make it easy for you

watch from 13:16