Gambhir thrashes Kohli's Captaincy

Ankit_sharma03

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

WTF since 2018 ABDV has 8 MOM, Kohli just 2 Had it not been ABDV RCB wont have even qualified also, ABDV kept wkts for the balance of the team even though he was retired and it wasnt easy for him at start in heat No one player wins u cups , SA not winning is not on ABDV alone. 

Atleast he has scored in Semi Final 2015 Wc ....again he scored runs

This is the problem with indian journalist complete lack of knowledge and lack of balls coz kohli wont give them an interview 

Yes, RCB made it thus far only due to AB. I said days ago that over dependece on him will be their downfall and that's exactly what has happened. AB would have still managed to drag RCB to a win if not for that peach of a delivery from Natarajan. It is unfair and stupid to blame AB for the loss.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Lol.. these are striking numbers... except ABD no other batsman has a S/R over 125... Clearly that's the problem - lack of intent from others.

Given how Padikkal was building the innings and delivering with consistency, other batsmen needed to be aggressors around him.. but all the other batsmen end up with a lower S/R than Padikkal

Whatta moron. So he took a dig at Smith and AB but don’t think I have seen him ever criticize MSD, Kohli, Shastri or even Rohit. Political journalists I can understand if they take sides but seriously as a cricket/

sport journalist if you can’t call it like it is when you have factual evidence in front of you, time to look for an alternate profession.

Huttt saala

3 hours ago, nevada said:

Yes, RCB made it thus far only due to AB. I said days ago that over dependece on him will be their downfall and that's exactly what has happened. AB would have still managed to drag RCB to a win if not for that peach of a delivery from Natarajan. It is unfair and stupid to blame AB for the loss.

Since Gayle was released, AB is indeed the backbone of RCB. Otherwise the team looks very ordinary. 

RCB have messed up auctions. Other teams have bough T20 super stars like Russ, Pollard, Narine, Rashid Khan and look to retain them. It was blunder to leave out Gayle who is in a a class of his own. After so many years of IPL auctions, those teams who have messed up auctions are left with sasta type players. The greats have already been bought. 

RCB hyped how they bought good players in auction. The hype wins nothing. 

5 hours ago, nevada said:

That Boria Bistar has no balls to talk against Virat. Even a casual cricket watcher would tell how much of their IPL progress this year was due to ABDV & Chahal . 

Total hypocrite .

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Whatta moron. So he took a dig at Smith and AB but don’t think I have seen him ever criticize MSD, Kohli, Shastri or even Rohit. Political journalists I can understand if they take sides but seriously as a cricket/

sport journalist if you can’t call it like it is when you have factual evidence in front of you, time to look for an alternate profession.

Huttt saala

tahts because his career as a co-author and other cricket related talks/writings depends on it. he wrote a book on 11 gods of indian cricket or something in addition to co-authoring sachins book. thats when i knew hes full of shite. basically he is asking us to worship not just one player but the whole team itself. i know the dangers of hero worship. this guy is promoting it to 11 people and more for the sake of money. He is just an opportunistic hyena posing as a sports journalist. time to ignore him and his stupid books

Full interview

• Best line- You knw why SRH is a better side then RCB coz it thinks about team rather then individuals , RCB is all about Virat-ABDV
  •  If RCB lost Morris but SRH lost Mitch Marsh, Bhuvi, Shankar, RCB never deserved to qualify 
  •  its easy to captain national side when u have Bumrah, Shami , Rohit , KL but test is when u have lesser players
  • When SRH realised they might not be able to fit in kane in every XI they changed captaincy despite great results , Its about team

13 hours ago, maniac said:

Huttt saala

Unfortunate truth about journalists or correspondents who want to grow in their career by sucking up to Indian cricket legends or famous bolly stars.

Mentioning someone made errors in captaincy like how Kohli has been doing from a while now doesn’t mean you are being anti-kohli, you are just calling spade a spade and just sharing in your match report the realcause of the defeat of RCB.  Unfortunately people like Boria feel sucking up to stalwarts will help them create a respectivr viewership and following to their content. Too bad, thats not the case in 2020. This is such 90s thing. 

^ True that it is all about protecting one's income & employment for the future.

When employers like RCB or BCCI are unable to address the Elephant in the room, we cannot expect anyone to be upfront about Kohli's captaincy or performances of influential players, when they have their livelihood at stake.

Gambhir is of a different breed and I am so glad he has sown the seeds for the rest of the experts/fans to be more vocal about this. It's almost like GG is the little kid, who spoke out about the king's clothes. If not anything, the next IPL might be the last opportunity for Virat, before these murmurs turn into deafening screams for him to step down.  Here's hoping for a change.