Dear Bambis, congrats in advance

Gollum

I know , we have to respect the dominance of MI, I learnt it from @Stan AF and other Southern Indians, that :mi: has been a dominant team and we have to respect that. Hopefully we will have a similar fighting match on Tue, and still hoping against hope that DC will win their first IPL title. But MI has two hands on the title like they have played on the tournament all along. I want to congratulate all MI fans fans on their fifth title, truly deserving, Bhai.

Edited by coffee_rules

Why? Thank you @Gollum...

Unfortunately we won’t be winning the trophy this year. Our only remit for this year is to turn up at the finals, try to be competitive, usher in the New Chumps :dc: and I announce to the World the Arrival of a new ERA OF DOMINANCE...

The First North Indian Team to win the coveted IPL trophy...

The secret till now strategy of opening with Stoinis will throw the MI bowlers off balance and they won’t be able to recover from it.

The Middle East Bookies will make huge profits as “everybody will put their money on MI only ending up getting Babaji Ka Thullu”...

There’s an unwritten rule in IPL T&Cs that no team will be allowed to win two consecutive trophies...

This will also be an opportunity for Shah & Co. to teach Mumbai a lesson for MeMeBai Police putting Arnab in jail and torturing him...

Edited by asterix

Yes, I see the match will be a damp squib..MI showing dominance and beating DC by a lot. I dont see a way MI losing this..Huge difference between two teams..MI has covered in all aspects...Rohit is bound to come to form, QDK, SKY, Ishan, SDP, KP all in good form with the bat, and bowing is also in good shape. Its like Bangaldesh has entered final with India..

Ha Ha HAA. Nice try gollum but as the immortal jake peralta said

tumblr_pravglbq0O1qfn2zzo4_500.gifv

All Indian cricket fans must come together and support attacking cricket to win this year's IPL. If you guys want to see Surya Kumar Yadav/ishan Kishan in Indian T20 team soon, you must support MI. For future of Indian attacking cricket MI should win.

All kidding aside, GO MI.

7 hours ago, asterix said:

Unfortunately we won’t be winning the trophy this year. Our only remit for this year is to turn up at the finals, try to be competitive, usher in the New Chumps :dc: and I announce to the World the Arrival of a new ERA OF DOMINANCE...

Arey nahi bhai saab!

Cup to aap  hee ka hai ....lijiye na please....:nevermind:

Hamey to bas aap ka asheerwad chahiye .:ahaa:

Edited by beetle

18 hours ago, SK_IH said:

If DC has to win they need big performances from Stoinis & Dhawan. Rest of them are not in form. Hetmyer will once again be under used I think. 

DC needs an ordinary day from MI & a very good day themselves to defeat MI. 

Delhi need to smash 3rd seamer & Krunal out of the attack, that is when they will unsettle Mumbai. Secondly, Iyer has to captain proactively not by reading notes given by Ponting before the game. 

Boult-Bumrah chhodenge tabhi to third seamer aur krunal ka number aayega. 0-3 they last game me.

How are resident :mi: fans going to celebrate tomorrow's win? 

For us DCians the privilege to enter the final and get slaughtered by MI itself is ultimate bhakti and celebration. Not everyone is lucky enough to get defeated by Gods. 

Edited by Gollum