Dear Bambis, congrats in advance

Gollum

14 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Move aside neem munching @Global.Baba.

There is only one person in all of ICF who called this with such aplomb. The very prescient @Gollum

@Gollum You should support :mi: from the next season. Chance of hat trick in 2021, you reckon?

No thanks, will stick by my team. 

MI favorites but depends on form in lead up....what if SKY/Ishan have 2020 Shaw/Pant like seasons. Anyway will wait and watch, too much IPL overdose for me, some time off (following IPL is hectic, sacrificed so much sleep cos of this league) and then Aus tour, will restart the banter in 4 months time :thumb:

Wanted to troll these ICF Bambi fans so bad. Had we won, my gloating/boasting/insults would have been so vicious that half all of ICF's MI fanbase would have put me on ignore list, maybe even called for my ban. * * *, all my great plans ruined. Now wait extended, 5 more months and then :evil:

Edited by Gollum

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Wanted to troll these ICF Bambi fans so bad. Had we won, my gloating/boasting/insults would have been so vicious that half all of ICF's MI fanbase would have put me on ignore list, maybe even called for my ban. * * *, all my great plans ruined. Now wait extended, 5 more months and then :evil:

But you keep getting impressed  by:mi: .... you have already brough in Eng to beat it (a domestic team) 

At the end of it, I m sure you would turn into a fan too :thumbsup: 

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Every truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self evident.

And the truth is that :mi: is the best side of the IPL.

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I am losing my :antijinx: powers. It was not meant to be. Now that they have broken the even year jinx, they will lose the title the next two years. I put a hex on you..

tenor.gif?itemid=15302788

tenor.gif?itemid=13655907
tenor.gif?itemid=18866133

tenor.gif?itemid=11799593
tenor.gif?itemid=18597535

On

:mi:

tenor.gif?itemid=14389875

I don’t believe in all these JINX ANTI-JINX BS... 

I’m amazed that folks in this modern age, living in Western World, believe in all these...

:dontknow: