Wolves 5th title celebrations party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zen

1 minute ago, OpeningBatsman said:

No kidding I even have a wolf tattoo on my triceps.. 

Although it ended up looking like a pup

@zen :cantstop:

A wolf tattoo! :thumb:. .... now master the wolf whistle: 

49b51301f0f88133d70b1df4c6e1ccb4.gif

There is a wolf center a few hours north from Toronto .... Last yr, I drove just to visit them :woot: and also got a bunch of memorabilias 

Just now, zen said:

A wolf tattoo! :thumb:. .... now master the wolf whistle: 

49b51301f0f88133d70b1df4c6e1ccb4.gif

There is a wolf center a few hours north from Toronto .... Last yr, I drove just to visit them :woot: and also got a bunch of memorabilias 

You learn new things everyday... :nervous:

Good to know that, never heard of it. Wow

39 minutes ago, zen said:

Let the party continue into the next IPL :dance: 

Thanks to all :mi: fans (old, part time, and new), enjoyed reading your posts .... Even of those who secretly love MI @Gollum @coffee_rules @velu @Real McCoy @Cricketics 

Most exciting bunch of fans ever:

@Mariyam @asterix @sandeep @maniac @Laaloo @speedheat @Swag @OpeningBatsman @SK_IH @Ankit_sharma03 @sage and all the others! 

Let the march continue into 2021:

tenor.gif

Thanks mate. Enjoyed reading your posts too, loved watching you turn into werewolf on each mi triumph.  It was fun while it lasted will miss this atmosphere. Really wanted dc to  win this year but alas...next year I will  be  back as full fledged Mi fan and second favourite team will be csk (coz it will be thalas final ipl, most probably).

Edited by speedheat

49 minutes ago, zen said:

Thanks to all :mi: fans (old, part time, and new), enjoyed reading your posts .... Even of those who secretly love MI @Gollum @coffee_rules @velu @Real McCoy @Cricketics 

@Mariyam @asterix @sandeep @maniac @Laaloo @speedheat @Swag @OpeningBatsman @SK_IH @Ankit_sharma03 @sage and all the others! 

tenor.gif

I only like some of the players not bambi team and the bunch of fatties in the team. Next season the old lion will have a bunch of young lions and we will see. Go :csk:

3 hours ago, zen said:

tenor.gif

7F0CEB10-D1C6-4ED6-B850-93CC24DF16CA.jpeg

14 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

My only issue with them is their name.  Indians.  Indians?  What is the rest of the country then?  

Other than that - Phakta* Respect.  :hatsoff:

Y'all the bomb

Y'all the best

Y'all the GOAT

So thump your chest.

* = Only.  

Kafirs 

On 11/12/2020 at 5:49 AM, BacktoCricaddict said:

My only issue with them is their name.  Indians.  Indians?  What is the rest of the country then?  

Indians are good copycats. Its based of a copy of cleveland indians supposed to represent the native americans (not desis) as a warrior tribe. just like deccan chargers and delhi capitals are a copy of san diego chargers and washignton capitals. no imagination to come up with our own names :facepalm: