IPL SuperSelector now available - Prize: PUNDITS FROM PAKISTAN

King

$1 million sent to bobbydhillon as promised :top: Congrats bobby :two_thumbs_up: P.S: Prize was doubled because competition was a tough one (183 people joined !!!!)
hey was 50,000 were for commission ? lol since i got 950,000. prob middle man got the rest . just kidding dude, thks again for sending the dollars .

as it is customary ..that the first prize winner distribute 25% of the winning amount among the rest of the 9 members of the TOP 10... may be Bobby..is not aware of this custom..so bobby... hisab laga ke sabko hissa bhej do...
Huh? What custom is that - it always used to be 50% of the prize money given to the one who comes 140th.

good one bobby dhillo u were at it. making changes consistently. i was just 125 runs away from u when another 20 games were to go. might have taken over, sucks i didn't get net access for few weekend games which were in the morning. then i gave up after rating dropped to 23 anywayz.. congrats u deserved it

good one bobby dhillo u were at it. making changes consistently. i was just 125 runs away from u when another 20 games were to go. might have taken over, sucks i didn't get net access for few weekend games which were in the morning. then i gave up after rating dropped to 23 anywayz.. congrats u deserved it
thks

as it is customary ..that the first prize winner distribute 25% of the winning amount among the rest of the 9 members of the TOP 10... may be Bobby..is not aware of this custom..so bobby... hisab laga ke sabko hissa bhej do...
Yes I remember this custom too- it'll be blasphemous not to follow it bobby