Food thread

coffee_rules

7 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I love pineapple by itself  but pizza is not supposed to taste sweet or anything. Seriously no pineapple for me on pizza. 

I will try what you recommend next time though. :) 

I ask for extra pineapple and jalapenö on top. That sweet, sour and hot mix is amazing for pizzas

12 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I love pineapple by itself  but pizza is not supposed to taste sweet or anything. Seriously no pineapple for me on pizza. 

I will try what you recommend next time though. :) 

Supposed to?

Unless you are a reincarnation of Mussolini or a pizza purist, why do you care what a pizza is "supposed to" taste like? It is supposed to taste what you want it to taste like!

If you end up trying this, you will love it. You can thank me later. :proud:

20 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Supposed to?

Unless you are a reincarnation of Mussolini or a pizza purist, why do you care what a pizza is "supposed to" taste like? It is supposed to taste what you want it to taste like!

If you end up trying this, you will love it. You can thank me later. :proud:

sorry for repeating the same image :(( 

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, velu said:

English sub is there there .. enable it 

he is the most popular chef in tamilnadu ( or only the guy i know ) .. he regularly give tips about how to make healthy food and good food habits to follow

His Tamil is very rudimentary and easy to understand, didn’t need CC. I do somewhat like him, but some of the nuances like heating the upper part of filter, water not to be boiled and coffee powder above and below the plunger, are good nuances to try out. TFS