Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

On 5/4/2021 at 7:37 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

The extremism and rot started during in 1947. Been a downhill slide ever since. 

Fixed it.

The whole premise of the partition was Muslims cannot live with Hindus which caused the largest human back and forth migration the world has ever seen.

In fact more people died in this mass migration than any other genocide or persecution in modern history but it is still not talked about in open  because the British didn’t care  for brown people hacking themselves to death but at the same time  didn’t want anything to do with that even though they could have totally prevented that.

So basically the point is the rot started in 1947. Zia was just a supporting act that came along.

On 5/5/2021 at 10:36 PM, Global.Baba said:

Fixed it.

The whole premise of the partition was Muslims cannot live with Hindus which caused the largest human back and forth migration the world has ever seen.

In fact more people died in this mass migration than any other genocide or persecution in modern history but it is still not talked about in open  because the British didn’t care  for brown people hacking themselves to death but at the same time  didn’t want anything to do with that even though they could have totally prevented that.

So basically the point is the rot started in 1947. Zia was just a supporting act that came along.

Partition was a good thing.

I don't want to be part of India even as a leftist. 

Before zia, the overall fabric and atmosphere was much more liberal and progressive. I dont think you have seen pictures of pakistan before zia

54 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Before zia, the overall fabric and atmosphere was much more liberal and progressive. I dont think you have seen pictures of pakistan before zia

Bangladesh genocide begs to differ. 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Feeling's mutual from both sides  :tee:

Ignore the ghazwa/akhand types 

2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I don’t want to touch subject of Bangladesh, You do know that immediately after independence the ideology of raiding India like Ghazani  was set in motion(kashmir). 

Those pics belong to rental income from Britains and US to keep Pakistan on its side of Cold War.

7 hours ago, mishra said:

I don’t want to touch subject of Bangladesh, You do know that immediately after independence the ideology of raiding India like Ghazani  was set in motion(kashmir). 

Those pics belong to rental income from Britains and US to keep Pakistan on its side of Cold War.

I'm talking about intolerence amongst the people which has increased by and large due to different narratives being built.

Particularly with the zia thing, which left a massive damage - his policies meant that people could not ever turn to center-left side. 

These ghazwa e hind etc are all bullshit fed to people by those with stakes. We should have focused on developing/utilizing our factors of production instead of these fantasies. Both sides should simply accept LOC as international border and close this for all. Use military expenditure elsewhere where its needed

On 5/9/2021 at 8:27 AM, Autonomous said:

Until Pakistanis understand that religion does not take precedence over culture, they are doomed to stay in their quicksand.  Nukes are the only moat preventing more Bangladesh from happening.

The ignorance of self-proclaimed 'leftists', on what India was, and is, in the name of sad justification for the 2 nation theory, is a mental virus that prevents the Pakistani society from getting out of its self-imposed cognitive cage.

On 5/9/2021 at 6:15 PM, Autonomous said:

Both sides should simply accept LOC as international border and close this for all.

That has been official Indian govt stance for decades, its only your DHA landlords and exploiters that see Al-faida in keeping the Kashmiris dying.

On 5/5/2021 at 1:36 PM, Global.Baba said:

Fixed it.

"modern" Pakistanis like to blame Zia for the rot that is a fixture in Pakistan, glossing over the facts of the matter.  Its the new fashion.  Problem isn't their prejudice, or their military, its 'Zia' that was at fault.  

That's why the military is able to suck Pakistani blood constantly and easily fool these idiots into pointing the finger at the Bhuttos, Zardaris, Sharifs, or Zia - they are all just names.  And a way for the PakMil mafia to keep the anger of the idiots focused on puppet targets.

49 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Until Pakistanis understand that religion does not take precedence over culture, they are doomed to stay in their quicksand.  Nukes are the only moat preventing more Bangladesh from happening.

The ignorance of self-proclaimed 'leftists', on what India was, and is, in the name of sad justification for the 2 nation theory, is a mental virus that prevents the Pakistani society from getting out of its self-imposed cognitive cage.

Its been done (partition) and for good. 

18 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Its been done (partition) and for good. 

Of course it's "done" , and  is permanent. Which is fine. 

But the point  is to understand that the basis for it was fundamentally flawed. Until you as a country and society come to terms with that 800 pound gorilla of a truth, you will not be able to break the cage of religion based self inflicted stupidity and begin the task of building a sustainable national society. 

That's the one massive advantage India always has with its secular constitutional  ethos. The platform and foundations to deal with occasional waves of "communalism" are solid. 

10 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Of course it's "done" , and  is permanent. Which is fine. 

But the point  is to understand that the basis for it was fundamentally flawed. Until you as a country and society come to terms with that 800 pound gorilla of a truth, you will not be able to break the cage of religion based self inflicted stupidity and begin the task of building a sustainable national society. 

That's the one massive advantage India always has with its secular constitutional  ethos. The platform and foundations to deal with occasional waves of "communalism" are solid. 

Partition was just not on basis of one particular religion but to exercise religious freedom which was the thought behind that muslim population may not be exercise their religion freely in India.