Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

Loan to GDP at 85%. GDP growth rate at 3.9%. Inflation at 11%. 

Just to manage a few months they begged 4.2 BN $ loan with such compromising conditions. Not to mention the Pak rupee is getting slaughtered. 

I think the issue is no longer about what we have to do with Pakistan. The issue is what do we do when Pakistan collapses. What will implications for India. This is heading one way towards disaster. 

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

a foreign national burned alive . WTF

You can hear the chants. Voice is also from kids chanting religious slogan. If Islam is so peaceful why would not a single person not oppose the killing and burning ali e of Hindu/Buddies man. 

Current Islam is only a peaceful religion as long as it’s fearful of State. With Americans coming out, Pakistan is done state unless its military takes over.

4 hours ago, Autonomous said:

We are a failed state unfortunately, I have to confess.

Calling it a failed state is another escape. I think young and educated people should do something. You have to change the mindsets. Create and run campaigns to educate people. Try to send your young population for proper education/schooling and not madarsa education. Revamp your madarsa schools.

Imagine if strict sanctions are imposed on pak, then it will impact educated youth, young educated families will be hit hard because of shortages funds. 

14 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Calling it a failed state is another escape. I think young and educated people should do something. You have to change the mindsets. Create and run campaigns to educate people. Try to send your young population for proper education/schooling and not madarsa education. Revamp your madarsa schools.

Imagine if strict sanctions are imposed on pak, then it will impact educated youth, young educated families will be hit hard because of shortages funds. 

You have to make your bread and butter for yourself as well as for your family, which has already become really hard in this economic turmoil. 

Also,its not just madrassa system that is the problem, infact its not even that big of a problem. What do you think men in the mob were from madrassas? no. 

2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

You have to make your bread and butter for yourself as well as for your family, which has already become really hard in this economic turmoil. 

Also,its not just madrassa system that is the problem, infact its not even that big of a problem. What do you think men in the mob were from madrassas? no. 

Sorry if I sound harsh but the entire qoum is madrassa chhaap. If as a kid you have been to even a half decent government school, murder will be the last thing that you will ever think of doing. Upbringing by parents also plays a major role, I am assuming no Pakistani parent will actually teach his children to murder others.

The size of that mob was atleast a 1000 if not more. Not even one of those felt the need to intervene, because each and every one of them thought what was happening was right.

It is a fact that Islam is NOT the religion of peace. Ghazwa e Hind is actually prescribed in the book as a life objective that every Muslim should live for. Also, it is prescribed that non Muslims aka Kufrs aka Infidels, should either be killed or converted.

So yes, madrassas are the root of all of your country's problems. Why do you even need them, is it not a parent's duty to impart religious teachings to his offspring? Why do Muslim parents feel the need to outsource such a basic thing?

Edited by Mohan Swamy

3 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Sorry if I sound harsh but the entire qoum is madrassa chhaap. If as a kid you have been to even a half decent government school, murder will be the last thing that you will ever think of doing. Upbringing by parents also plays a major role, I am assuming no Pakistani parent will actually teach his children to murder others.

The size of that mob was atleast a 1000 if not more. Not even one of those felt the need to intervene, because each and every one of them thought what was happening was right.

It is a fact that Islam is NOT the religion of peace. Ghazwa e Hind is actually prescribed in the book as a life objective that every Muslim should live for. Also, it is prescribed that non Muslims aka Kufrs aka Infidels, should either be killed or converted.

So yes, madrassas are the root of all of your country's problems. Why do you even need them, is it not a parent's duty to impart religious teachings to his offspring? Why do Muslim parents feel the need to outsource such a basic thing?

What book would that be?

Enlighten us please.