Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

19 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

There is a similar discussion on this thread.

When it comes to Islamic world in democractic system, Its extremist interpretation that takes precedence in uneducated mass or say Madarasa educated mass if you call that education. 

In monarchist, autocratic islamic countries, the monarchs/autocrats have common sense and understand UN/US/UK/French implications if they let extremist element start interpreting Islam. So to save their power, they use power.

4 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Sorry if I sound harsh but the entire qoum is madrassa chhaap. If as a kid you have been to even a half decent government school, murder will be the last thing that you will ever think of doing. Upbringing by parents also plays a major role, I am assuming no Pakistani parent will actually teach his children to murder others.

The size of that mob was atleast a 1000 if not more. Not even one of those felt the need to intervene, because each and every one of them thought what was happening was right.

It is a fact that Islam is NOT the religion of peace. Ghazwa e Hind is actually prescribed in the book as a life objective that every Muslim should live for. Also, it is prescribed that non Muslims aka Kufrs aka Infidels, should either be killed or converted.

So yes, madrassas are the root of all of your country's problems. Why do you even need them, is it not a parent's duty to impart religious teachings to his offspring? Why do Muslim parents feel the need to outsource such a basic thing?

You dont have a clue about it.

The mob was in 100s and not 1000s, are you so naive to think none of them had formal education? I live here and I know better about how the people are. 

6 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

You dont have a clue about it.

The mob was in 100s and not 1000s, are you so naive to think none of them had formal education? I live here and I know better about how the people are. 

Madrassa education is not formal education. If you are saying most of those 100s went to a proper school, sorry it's very difficult to believe that.

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

There is a similar discussion on this thread.

9 hours ago, mishra said:

When it comes to Islamic world in democractic system, Its extremist interpretation that takes precedence in uneducated mass or say Madarasa educated mass if you call that education. 

In monarchist, autocratic islamic countries, the monarchs/autocrats have common sense and understand UN/US/UK/French implications if they let extremist element start interpreting Islam. So to save their power, they use power.

As I did research on it and learnt things from my sources, the whole GEH has extremely pure and beautiful meaning to it. 

Nobody is willing to buy such narrative, there is lot more distortion and people and dumb enough to follow all the messed up interpretation. They dont question. Because this forum is not for religious or spiritual discussions, and besides i am not interested in former anyway, I left that topic in the other thread.

On 12/5/2021 at 3:30 PM, Autonomous said:

We are a failed state unfortunately, I have to confess.

Economy is in a bad, bad trap.  And unless the PakMil mafia is stopped from wasting billions on themselves, this situation will not change.  

Good luck to you.  And I apologize for some of the carried away rudeness on this thread.  They are an embarassment, kind of like those Labbaik morons are to you guys.

7 hours ago, Aiden said:

Crashing is still better than getting shot down and get beaten up by local villagers :phehe:

You know why all your terror organizations even exist? Because your army is buzzdill and the biggest surrender monkey bhagodays who will run at the first sign of trouble. 1971 is the biggest example - 93000 patloonay latkakar bhaage thhe. Jung ki sochte huey bhi phatt jaati hai, that's why they train these minions.

Taliban Kashmir azaad karayega, Cheeni Endia se nipat lenge. Abey Pancho tum kya karoge phir?

Zero wars won since their inception, but are somehow world lumber one :hysterical:

1 minute ago, cric_fan said:

Plenty of videos out there of your terrorist brothers barbaric acts

yeah munch on them. paxtan is, was and will remain a terror hub. 

Keep going on that path and no wonder there is no FDI from West, no culture and no future for the youth there.

All in all, A Terrorist Barbaric Nation who just skin people alive and lynch them on flimsy blasphemy argument.

I am glad that I am in India, where your lot cannot even fathom to pull **** like this.

Line mein lag ja.. Nahi to Line mein laga denge.

17 hours ago, mishra said:

Pakistani helicopter crashed in Siachen killing both pilot/co-pilot. 
Yeah “crashed” in “ Siachen” :phehe: 

I am sorry but what's the context here??  Pakistan army has sizeable presence in Siachen in Western portion while Indian Army comfortably overlooks them on heights. 

Its possible that Pilot was not qualified or trained enough.  Even Indian Army has constructed some small helipads on heights where only trained professionals are able to land.