Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

7 hours ago, Clarke said:

Non resident Pakistanis must love him with from their pockets

Yeh log begairat hai. From what I heard, many elite bakis are taking their resources out let alone NRPs helping. Sab $ banake nikal liye. They are just greedy fanatic people. They will run away with their belongings. Do you think rich bakis are helping poor population?

Run of a mill population is put into madarsa mills. They will hand off nukes to fundus and leave.

Wait for 5 years and india's left will hold India morally responsibile to help padosis. 

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

Yeh log begairat hai. From what I heard, many elite bakis are taking their resources out let alone NRPs helping. Sab $ banake nikal liye. They are just greedy fanatic people. They will run away with their belongings. Do you think rich bakis are helping poor population?

Run of a mill population is put into madarsa mills. They will hand off nukes to fundus and leave.

Wait for 5 years and india's left will hold India morally responsibile to help padosis. 

kar denge madad. bas apne original religion mein wapas aa jaayein :hysterical:

9 minutes ago, Aiden said:

Pak PM doesnt look like a fool without a teleprompter.

He doesn't need a teleprompter to look like, or be a fool.

Where is the Germany Japan border again?  Is Pakistani economy "better" than India's?  And of course, his 'mudi' obsession is as foolish as it gets.  I'm not even going to bring up drugs, or kaali daal.  Nobody outside of Pakistan does anything but laugh at the tired recycling of phifth jenrayshun vaarphair propaganda.  Even Uncle Saud and Uncle Cheen now want tight repayment contracts before they give out any more favors.  

Let's try again, try to say something "non-negative" about your country.  And by non-negative, I don't mean foolish comparisons.  Because comparisons to pretty much any country on earth, is going to be an embarrassment for greenbroland.  And you know it. 

Edited by sandeep

27 minutes ago, Aiden said:

Pak PM doesnt look like a fool without a teleprompter.

This is so confusing. Clearly you guys follow and track enough Indian and international news to pick up on even these little tidbits but how do you guys manage to skip the news about Pakistan staring right in your face :laugh:

Sure while researching Modi’s gaffes you must have come across somethings about Pakistan too no?

yet I see these weird levels of bravado and delusion.

14 hours ago, sandeep said:

He doesn't need a teleprompter to look like, or be a fool.

Where is the Germany Japan border again?  Is Pakistani economy "better" than India's?  And of course, his 'mudi' obsession is as foolish as it gets.  I'm not even going to bring up drugs, or kaali daal.  Nobody outside of Pakistan does anything but laugh at the tired recycling of phifth jenrayshun vaarphair propaganda.  Even Uncle Saud and Uncle Cheen now want tight repayment contracts before they give out any more favors.  

Let's try again, try to say something "non-negative" about your country.  And by non-negative, I don't mean foolish comparisons.  Because comparisons to pretty much any country on earth, is going to be an embarrassment for greenbroland.  And you know it. 

What about himalaya sey unchi, shehed sey meethi dosti with Chini. 

Maybe they should add, Pangolin sey kadvi, Chamgadad key khoon sey thikhi 

Edited by ravishingravi

4 hours ago, Rajiv said:

Will he win again, Ive heard he takes advice of those tarot readers etc? 

Its Bushra Beghum who is acting as Oracle for him. However Pakmil is definitely not happy and they would like a hung assembly where they can change PMs easily instead of having to bear one PM for all 5 years