Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

38 minutes ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Skip directly to 5:16 on this video and watch till 9:53. Thank me after you recover from stomach cramps.

musalman musalman karke barbaad ho jayenge.  dimaag bhi kaat diya hai. jab bed mei bend karte hai to Paxtan mein kaise interpret karte hain.

song was good on Jhant*sthan

Edited by HamHindustani

3 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Skip directly to 5:16 on this video and watch till 9:53. Thank me after you recover from stomach cramps.

Lol real gold...iss ghonchu ko ye bhai nahi pata ki kis level ka ghonchu hai.

On 6/14/2022 at 9:22 PM, Mohan Swamy said:

TEA WAS FANTASTIC. :hysterical:

Part of me does not enjoy the suffering of millions, but they have only themselves to blame - even in this economic chaos, the jernails have given themselves a raise and are enjoying their country clubs and golf.  And these folks while suffering still support those thieves that have prevented the Indian subcontinent from truly rising since independence. 

Look how shamelessly he is saying that despite IMF demands to increase prices, his government did not do so, and now this inflation is because of the new government. 

Abey chomu, because you reduced prices when you saw that you are going to lose your kursi, the new government is forced to take these measures. But Youthias will lap up this nonsense too. 

Edited by Mohan Swamy