Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

12 hours ago, HamHindustani said:

Very sad videos of the floods. One uncle was crying in front of BBC reporter. Had come in search of match boxes. Has 13 children to take care of. 

Yeh kyun hua inke saath ?

When your gov/army and Secret service is more interested in spiting India by building up nukes and financing terror activities rather then focusing on their citizens and improving their standard of living.. this is what happens. Now Pak will go to the world with a begging bowl to help them even though have used billions from IMF/US/China to basically arm themselves- tbh i dont have much sympathy now unfortunately.

2 hours ago, HamHindustani said:

The God Pakistanis pray to , why would it let so much destruction and loss of lives happen and that too this way?

Climate change it can happen anywhere. God is a comforting thought, no one deserves this. Identity based hate is for very low iq people. 

20 hours ago, HamHindustani said:

You are saying there is no God:omg::hysterical:

Hatred based on belief of God is for low IQ people too then?

Belief is trusting something without proof. Science is based on proof. 

Belief is good as long as it is used for good. When one builds resentment and hate out of their belief based identity it is very bad. 

I am yet to hear Immy Paaji requesting oversees Pakistanis to donate for flood relief. Long back I suspected Immy is kejriwal of Pakistan and he is prooving the same. He is bigger then people , ideology, humanity and country. He has allready anounced Jalsa before next Chiefs appointment.

He calls current government as imported when he himself is running campaign on foreigners funding and giving voting rights to foreigners (IMO, Pakistanins living out of country shouldnt be classed as Pakistani voters)

Papa Xi bhi khafa hai Pak sar zameen se :((

True picture of Pakistan’s devastating economic state now lay bare as the country’s Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif expressed regret that even friendly countries have now started looking at Pakistan as a country that was always begging for money, media reports said.

“Today, when we go to any friendly country or make a phone call, they think that we have come [to them] to beg for money,” the Prime Minister said while addressing a lawyers’ convention, reported Pakistan’s local media outlet Dawn.

https://theprint.in/world/even-friendly-countries-now-look-at-pakistan-as-country-with-begging-bowl-shehbaz-sharif/1130430/

On 9/10/2022 at 12:56 AM, Mohan Swamy said:

Bhikhari Pakistani neta reduced to tatters in Australia.

In this scenario I do agree with the Pakistani’s sentiments. That gora lady doesn’t really care if he is from Pak or India or Hindu or Muslim, she would have said the same thing if it was an Indian immigrant. I am on the Pakistani’s side in this case.

23 minutes ago, maniac said:

In this scenario I do agree with the Pakistani’s sentiments. That gora lady doesn’t really care if he is from Pak or India or Hindu or Muslim, she would have said the same thing if it was an Indian immigrant. I am on the Pakistani’s side in this case.

There are two parts.

1, Fact is I personally do not believe in monarchy and should go. I am apalled at the licking BBC and British media and International media not asking if there can be a refrendum to continue with monarchy. Infact they are all siding with British autocrats (yes autocratc clss ruling Britain) to subdue any attempt by general public to raise the issue as to why  Britain is a monarchy.

2. On the other side it is also a fact that queen was head of state and has served the nation for over 70 years of her life and people has made a bond with her and they are absolutely feeling the loss. We should be sympathetic to fellow citizens view.