Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Such a great quote. We don't want any adjustments for us. Just give us some money if you can. 

Else  country will become unstable and countries atomic weapons may fall into countries terror factory.

Ur sentence completed

On 10/21/2022 at 2:47 PM, coffee_rules said:

Both events today , IK ka g maarna aur Pak getting out of FATF grey list are connected to give legitimacy to Army/puppet admin. 

Biden and his State dept are acting out of the theory of risk mitigation.  Can't blame them really.  Greenbro-stan is teetering on multiple fronts, economic, political, population, geographic/climate.  They can't have the desperation factor in greenbros get out of hand.   At the end of the day its a nuke staet with 200+ million - low literacy, high % of fundoos, that's prime breeding ground for fanatical sooocide bombers.  You can't just let it all go to ****.  Can't just let Pakistan become as dependent on the CCP as North Korea is.  That doesn't help anybody, not even India.

Geebus what a mess Pakistan is,  there is no easy answer on how to come out of it.  The core issue for them is that the Military has ruined their foreign policy and as a consequence, their economic policy for decades.  But now, if you just remove the military from governance, the power vaccuum could lead to Libya on steroids where after Gaddafi died, its just anarchy.  Add nukes on top of that. A literal nightmare.  No wonder the US has decided to not let things completely go to ****.  

I just hope in all this chaos Immy chan doesn't suddenly overdose or something.  Even it happens 'naturally' without foul play, I don't think any greenbro would believe it.  That would really light the fuse. 

What Pakistan needs is a political Yalta pact between all the parties, and a reset.  They need political stability, with sane leadership that walks away from terrorism as policy, and stops allowing the military to play puppeteer.  The problem is that all political parties are not strong enough to really get to power and wield it, without military's support.  So they all play the game with their personal power agendas at heart, and the country keeps going to ****.  

I don't see how any government in Pakistan is going to have the political 'legitimacy' to be able to make peace with India in the short term.  And Immy the dummy foolishly and gleefully accepted the army's playbook of attempting a PR marketing 'war' against India using the 'fascist Hindutva' feces - which is not going to be effective really, no matter how hard the greenbros try.  

I think the best case outcome for India is that greenbros stay in this political chaos for few more years, while India continues to strengthen economically and can hopefully stave off the  CCP threat on the northern borders.  Maybe 5-7 years from now, greenbros finally get to the point where they have a political "revolution", figure out a way to get good leadership, and then be ready to make peace with India.  For that to happen, they kindof need to go through this purgatory phase so that there is across the board acceptance in greenbro-land, that they have no choice but to finally give up on this fantasy of 'defeating' India.  

Honestly speaking, when Immy first became PM, I had a sliver of hope that he could perhaps be reasonably sane and move things in the right direction for his country, and even for Ind-Pak relations.  But he proved himself to be a proper dummy, and has gotten sucked into political power games, is too petty to show true leadership and rise above that crap.  

The only political leader so far that has demonstrated some spine and judgement is that Manzoor Pashteen guy.  Dude has balls.  

I asked the question fo Sushant Sareen on Space. We are clearly heading towards full and final culmination of 250 crores nuclear population. We have no precedence for this. What if 5 crores people line up on the border. When things fall apart and it will in few years, we will have a huge problem on our hands. I wonder if Indian establishment has gamed this out. 

19 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I asked the question fo Sushant Sareen on Space. We are clearly heading towards full and final culmination of 250 crores nuclear population. We have no precedence for this. What if 5 crores people line up on the border. When things fall apart and it will in few years, we will have a huge problem on our hands. I wonder if Indian establishment has gamed this out. 

At this point, its in nobody's interest for Pakistan to fall apart like that.  I think things are pretty much best case for Indian interests - Let Pakistan teeter and totter in economic strife, political chaos for few years, so that their is across the board genuine acceptance of finally giving up on their fantasy delusions of 'defeating' India, or "Kashmir baneyga Paksitan" etc etc.  This sort of a major mindset shift and that too genuinely across the board will require few more years of the current purgatory that the country is enduring.  Their "quom" needs to realize, internalize that there is nothing to be gained by following this path of self-destruction.  And in order for that, they have to actually experience this sort of self-destruction to a certain degree.  Which is happening.  

India needs to stay patient, and wait for the chaos to subside, and the next generation of greenbro leadership to emerge.  Maybe Malala can be the Pakistani Sheikh Hasina.  Time will tell.  

As much as we find it 'annoying' that the US is throwing a few crumbs the way of the greenbros - FATF, bailouts, F16 maintenance etc, its actually dovetailing nicely with our preferred outcomes.  Of course conspiracy minded simpletons will happily make 2+2=22 and spout inane theories about 'geopolitical' games etc.  But thats really irrelevant.  

On 10/28/2022 at 1:46 PM, ravishingravi said:

which movie you're talking about ? wishful thinking for you but doesn't hurt to talk sensible sometime , for a change . 

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

From the prime minister

I think it's totally understandable. We don't speak to them. We are part of clubs they cannot be part of. They have no aspirations left apart from schadenfreude towards India. The top politicians are using foreign policy / twitter to cater their domestic crowd who largely young and jaahil. 

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I think it's totally understandable. We don't speak to them. We are part of clubs they cannot be part of. They have no aspirations left apart from schadenfreude towards India. The top politicians are using foreign policy / twitter to cater their domestic crowd who largely young and jaahil. 

That is their limited myopic worldview, even after reaching the “world” cup, they are happy and limited to seeing it in comparison with India

Edited by coffee_rules

On 11/11/2022 at 11:56 AM, ravishingravi said:

I wonder how many in the country realize what they're reduced to, cheering on a very specific cricket achievement over India or a very temporary failure in India's space ambitions. Their cricket board chairman also boasted on the same.

"Hum apne aap ko doubt karte rehte hai. Aap dekhe world cricket kitne peche reh gayi hai aur Pakistan kitna aage nikla hai. Aap dekhe, iss World Cup me nazar aagaya. Ki billion-dollar ki industry wali teams peeche reh gayi hai aur hum jo hai woh upar nikal gaye hai. Toh kahi cheez toh theek kar rahe hai na hum. So uska aap enjoy bhi kare and respect bhi kare. Issi team main se, pichle mahine ne main hi teen players ICC ke best players declare huyi hai (We doubt ourselves a lot. You see, Pakistan has left world cricket behind. We all saw in this World Cup how Pakistan is far ahead of other billion-dollar teams. So, we are doing certain things right. You can enjoy that, but you have to respect others as well)," Ramiz told the local media.

Edited by Clarke

Yeah let them crash and burn. They are beyond saving. There are some genuinely good souls. But the country is essentially cancerous at this point. The cost to keep it alive is too high. I do feel sorry for 1/3rd of nation which is under water and country whose economy is crashing by the day. Millions will and do suffer. But then religious indoctrination and hate will only get you so far. At some point you have to own it.