Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

3 hours ago, nevada said:

Cricket is the least of the concerns of this chaotic, rioting, starving country. They should disband the cricket team and buy some atta to feed their people from the savings.

Pakistan are a joke as a country and all they are interested is in hosting cricket matches. As if cricket is more important than having a working Pakistan 

Indian government should keep a close eye on these activities especially Pakistani army & work behind the scenes with Baloch or Sindhudesh liberators.  Increase pressure. 

If this goes on longer we could at least snatch Haji Pir pass back from PoK. 

That would essentially nullify 2/3rds of terror activities in the valley. 

All depends in the window.  PoK is a huge stretch of land so we don't have that capability nether time frame to fight a battle of attrition but tactical moves along LoC are very much possible & within our capability. 

Interesting times now indeed what will Pak army do next??   US & UK silence is clear cut indication that Bajwa & Munir are well supported by CIA. 

They made more noise on a lame as* case on RaGa.   Deep state plays its own 64D chess. 

Jaahil Youthias should have targeted UK/US embassy office to unleash the chaos even more. 

35 minutes ago, gattaca said:

He is asked to be released by their Supreme Court 

The farce that is greenbro game of thrones continues.   Even their judiciary is divided into pro and anti Imran/Army factions.  Its a mess.  

From an 'enemy' perspective, this is actually the best case - a slow dragging political chaos with no end in sight, no winners, only losers.  

At this point I would not be surprised if there is an actual terror attack in Pak on some target perceived to be 'anti-Imrran' - and I don't mean these silly social media scenes with sticks and burning furniture.  This is a country awash in weapons and 'non-state actors' with access to explosives and training.  

Even if some idiot doesn't blow something up, the economic meltdown is continuing - Pakistan is getting weaker and weaker as a state, across the board, with honestly, no end  in sight.

13 hours ago, sandeep said:

The farce that is greenbro game of thrones continues.   Even their judiciary is divided into pro and anti Imran/Army factions.  Its a mess.  

From an 'enemy' perspective, this is actually the best case - a slow dragging political chaos with no end in sight, no winners, only losers.  

At this point I would not be surprised if there is an actual terror attack in Pak on some target perceived to be 'anti-Imrran' - and I don't mean these silly social media scenes with sticks and burning furniture.  This is a country awash in weapons and 'non-state actors' with access to explosives and training.  

Even if some idiot doesn't blow something up, the economic meltdown is continuing - Pakistan is getting weaker and weaker as a state, across the board, with honestly, no end  in sight.

They had factions right from beginning. Imran khan wanted his guy as army chief but he was booted out. But whatever Imran khan is doing is worse though for democracy. 

16 hours ago, sandeep said:

Unlike others, I suspect establishment is ensuring that Imran Khan comes with huge majority and then do some fundamental changes to their constitution and nation state relationship (Like India did article 370). To me,  what all we are seeing is drama.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Unlike others, I suspect establishment is ensuring that Imran Khan comes with huge majority and then do some fundamental changes to their constitution and nation state relationship (Like India did article 370). To me,  what all we are seeing is drama.

Naah. too many people died and too much chaos for a drama.

5 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

Naah. too many people died and too much chaos for a drama.

Why do you think they will now change attitude about general population? Generaytion of General Population has been sold "Fear of Hindus", "Jihad for life" and "Kshmir" . I some time feel that the masters who sold this fakery to General population for purpose of keeping power and land, have themselve started believing in it