Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

Army personnel siding with Islamists.

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

What is going on with us? 

Sometimes - I really want to leave this country. 

Why are moderate Pakistanis surprised?

Pak state has been radicalizing Islamists since Zia's period. They thought that they can control these Islamists but when a significant % of the population gets radicalized, it's impossible to control them.

3 hours ago, PunterLog said:

Army personnel siding with Islamists.

Why are moderate Pakistanis surprised?

Pak state has been radicalizing Islamists since Zia's period. They thought that they can control these Islamists but when a significant % of the population gets radicalized, it's impossible to control them.

They (PTI) used TLP back against PMLN.

Now its coming back at them.

On 4/15/2021 at 12:11 AM, Dery said:

Must not have been easy to ban a radical Islamist party in literally Pakistan.. good job :top:

On 4/16/2021 at 9:29 AM, sandeep said:

ban karo, phir support karo,  

chakkar gol gol ghoomay

chewtiyo ko chewtiya banaave

Papa John Pizza khaake

DHA mein aish karey

Bola tha na?  

5 hours ago, Dery said:

Kya hua :confused:

pehle "ban" kiya

phir mandavli ki

phir sar jhukaaya

phir Immy-dimmy bola, please Saar (don't assassinate me), me and Labbaik are sem-2-sem,

phir 'parliament' mein goonda log ko blackmail karne diya.

And the tamasha puppet show goes on while the feudal zamindars keep pulling the strings.

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

pehle "ban" kiya

phir mandavli ki

phir sar jhukaaya

phir Immy-dimmy bola, please Saar (don't assassinate me), me and Labbaik are sem-2-sem,

phir 'parliament' mein goonda log ko blackmail karne diya.

And the tamasha puppet show goes on while the feudal zamindars keep pulling the strings.

I think he underestimated the support to that radical group. I dont think his supporters want innocent people to die & more people to become radicalize. 

On 4/14/2021 at 9:23 PM, PunterLog said:

Army personnel siding with Islamists!

Pak state raised and supported these Islamic radicals for decades and now they are beginning to see the effect. Pakistan is merely reaping what it sowed. This could be a tipping point in Pak's history and if they don't control these Islamists, they'll end up being another Afghanistan.

All this violence over the French Ambassador not being expelled.

Pakistan can't expel the French Ambassador as FATF is located in France. They are already in the greylist which is destroying their already weak economy and if they expel the Ambassador, there's a decent chance that Pakistan might get blacklisted. But, I don't think Madrasa Islamists understand such basic issues when it comes to things like economy.

I'm flabbergasted. Are those videos recent ones? How are they controlling covid in a situation like that?

Another gem from charsi Imrandi :bandit:

Pakistan PM Imran Khan urges the Muslim world to unite and use trade boycotts to force the West to pass blasphemy laws to protect the Prophet 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9516043/amp/Pakistan-PM-boasts-plan-Muslim-countries-force-blasphemy-laws-West-work.html?__twitter_impression=true

Trade boycott with the West? Is charas free in Padosiland now? :hysterical: