Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

13 hours ago, mishra said:

Actually non Muslims are being eradicated from Pakistan. Questioning is not obsession. All Islamic nation building has stages.

Stage 1: When minority, call everyone right wing who call for reform of Islam. This is done by educated inteligentia of theirs

Stage 2: Constant breeding and rioting brings them in majority. In this stage till ration hasnt reached 90:10, rioting, rapes and rampant mass conversion and other things happens with support of State (autocracy, be it army leader or monarch). They also start holinisation of the Muslim population itself. ie, Some sects are called as not proper Muslims. But at this stage, they still maintain that they have a democracy.

Stage 3: They become 100% or near about that. At this point, either nation is to be ruled by a monarch or army. As long as world/west is getting something valuable from those nations, they support govmnt and keep the peace.However if West has little or lost interest, Country turns in Yemen, Afghanistan, lebnon, Syria and so on where brand of Islam is implemented or they get colonised (Colonistation happens either by US/UK/EU/Russia/China and then colonial powers support these sects)

In my opinion, Pakistan is currently near the end life of stage 2. China is trying to colonise it. Once west realises that China will colonise it, West will bring fire. Wait for 2030

Nothing will happen

Well to be honest when we say Pakistan. It’s not a country. It’s a few feudal tenants owning that land and milking it up as they build their lives and businesses outside. They won’t let it collapse till they can milk every ounce of it. 

Tbh I think Pakistan is a failed experiment. It failed when Bangladesh broke off. And as the country deteriorates we will see more of this. A country built on religion+national security can never work out. 

Chinese won’t colonise Pakistan. It’s more of nuisance value. It will just use it as useful idiot state that any emerging power needs. Just watching Imran  running from China to Turkey to Saudi is like an orphan child looking for his identity. It’s incredibly interesting experiment that we will see unravel in front of us. 

Edited by ravishingravi

^Day of colonisation as we historically saw is over, that won’t ever come back.  Colonise doesn’t mean to bring Chinese in Pakistan. It means to control Pakistan and use it . Remember old Bollywood flicks, where village had a strong man and a loan providing sleazy businessman. In modern day, Strongman has also turned into that sleazy businessman who will rape the borrowers or only lend after borrower is willing to sell himself/herself

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Chinese Colonisation has started. You know  that  You can’t stop it. Same way, when West’s reaction comes, helpless you will remain.

To an extent Pakistan is already is China's puppet state for better part of the decade.  They don't need colonization or anything remotely close to that..  Pakistan is serving their masters well.  They create handy distraction for India & China manages to keep India involved in South Asia thanks to that.  We have slowly managed to realize the game plan & started to come out of this mindset.  Pakistan is nothing more than a nuisance & no longer our primary security threat. 

For Pakistan Chinese money is also crucial..  They might be playing their own 3d chess & Change sides when it suits them as they believe Uncle Sam would like to take them back in future.  It's like a never ending chess game. 

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

To an extent Pakistan is already is China's puppet state for better part of the decade.  They don't need colonization or anything remotely close to that..  Pakistan is serving their masters well.  They create handy distraction for India & China manages to keep India involved in South Asia thanks to that.  We have slowly managed to realize the game plan & started to come out of this mindset.  Pakistan is nothing more than a nuisance & no longer our primary security threat. 

For Pakistan Chinese money is also crucial..  They might be playing their own 3d chess & Change sides when it suits them as they believe Uncle Sam would like to take them back in future.  It's like a never ending chess game. 

A country can only get so much when you vote for a cricketer to take charge of the nation. He is so dumb as an politician that China would want him to win another elections next time. It is so easy to manipulate him and get the output that China wants.

6 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

A country can only get so much when you vote for a cricketer to take charge of the nation. He is so dumb as an politician that China would want him to win another elections next time. It is so easy to manipulate him and get the output that China wants.

Actually China doesn’t know him. He can’t even get an appointment with Xi. It’s military that matters. 

7 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

I think CCP knows Imran is just a puppet of their ultimate puppet Bajwa.  It Frankly doesn't matter who is in the Government in Pakistan as Army is the one that pulls the strings behind curtains.  Much better strategy than staging a coup. 

Imran is just a fool & is taking common jaahil awaam for a ride in Pakistan.  He talks about Islam to keep his public happy & goes silent of Uyghur torture camps & says he hasn't heard about it lol which is biggest joke of the decade & same way Pakistani people need to ashamed of their hypocrisy over that issue. 

8 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think CCP knows Imran is just a puppet of their ultimate puppet Bajwa.  It Frankly doesn't matter who is in the Government in Pakistan as Army is the one that pulls the strings behind curtains.  Much better strategy than staging a coup. 

Imran is just a fool & is taking common jaahil awaam for a ride in Pakistan.  He talks about Islam to keep his public happy & goes silent of Uyghur torture camps & says he hasn't heard about it lol which is biggest joke of the decade & same way Pakistani people need to ashamed of their hypocrisy over that issue. 

Although he cannot handle diplomatic roles that he needs to, he does plays well with the public as you rightly pointed out. He has not only sold himself but has almost sold his country as well by taking so much of debt.

10 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Although he cannot handle diplomatic roles that he needs to, he does plays well with the public as you rightly pointed out. He has not only sold himself but has almost sold his country as well by taking so much of debt.

But Pakistanis think , Sukhi Lala will control his desire and act saint, and has no motive/agenda but to help the poor helpless women by continuous lending.:facepalm:when Sukhi Lala is known Sexula Predator.

Edited by mishra

11 hours ago, mishra said:

Chinese Colonisation has started. You know  that  You can’t stop it. Same way, when West’s reaction comes, helpless you will remain.

Indians and their theories.

I don't mind china having economic influence as long as it is funding for development of infrastructure and opportunities here. 

Thanks to chinese funding, we now have almost controlled access travel from islamabad to karachi

9 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I don't mind china having economic influence as long as it is funding for development of infrastructure and opportunities here. 

Thanks to chinese funding, we now have almost controlled access travel from islamabad to karachi

Why should China or anyone invest in Pakistan ? It’s a serious question every time I invest my money first question is what do I get in return ? 

41 minutes ago, mishra said:

But Pakistanis think , Sukhi Lala will control his desire and act saint, and has no motive/agenda but to help the poor helpless women by continuous lending.:facepalm:when Sukhi Lala is known Sexula Predator.

If the people over there think he is savior then it's good for India. Having a weak PM in Pakistan willl always be of advantage to India. Much better from Indian perspective if he wins again.

54 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I am curious about your thoughts on Uyghur exploitation & concentration camps in Xinjiang.  Please don't say its like stories of UFO's & aliens..  Whole world knows it happens except your puppet PM

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

I understand the point that you got Iron brother unlike India.

Few years back it was unmah

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I am curious about your thoughts on Uyghur exploitation & concentration camps in Xinjiang.  Please don't say its like stories of UFO's & aliens..  Whole world knows it happens except your puppet PM

I don't care - Uyghurs aren't our problem. 

9 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

If the people over there think he is savior then it's good for India. Having a weak PM in Pakistan willl always be of advantage to India. Much better from Indian perspective if he wins again.

Which us why i support nawaz sharif

On 5/13/2021 at 9:01 PM, mishra said:

Actually non Muslims are being eradicated from Pakistan. Questioning is not obsession. All Islamic nation building has stages.

Stage 1: When minority, call everyone right wing who call for reform of Islam. This is done by educated inteligentia of theirs

Stage 2: Constant breeding and rioting brings them in majority. In this stage till ration hasnt reached 90:10, rioting, rapes and rampant mass conversion and other things happens with support of State (autocracy, be it army leader or monarch). They also start holinisation of the Muslim population itself. ie, Some sects are called as not proper Muslims. But at this stage, they still maintain that they have a democracy.

Stage 3: They become 100% or near about that. At this point, either nation is to be ruled by a monarch or army. As long as world/west is getting something valuable from those nations, they support govmnt and keep the peace.However if West has little or lost interest, Country turns in Yemen, Afghanistan, lebnon, Syria and so on where brand of Islam is implemented or they get colonised (Colonistation happens either by US/UK/EU/Russia/China and then colonial powers support these sects)

In my opinion, Pakistan is currently near the end life of stage 2. China is trying to colonise it. Once west realises that China will colonise it, West will bring fire. Wait for 2030

How can Pakistan be in stage 2 when they were never in stage 1? Muslims were majority in Pakistan on the day it was created. Do you have any examples for your theory in real world?