Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

32 minutes ago, Serpico said:

How can Pakistan be in stage 2 when they were never in stage 1? Muslims were majority in Pakistan on the day it was created. Do you have any examples for your theory in real world? 

Pakistan got carved out of India only. Overnight it turned into Muslim majority.

Very few states are at end of stage 1 for example Lebnon Went through stage 1 to stage 2 in just last 50 years.

watch for Nigeria nxt.

There was no country in world where Islam existed . New world order has stopped conquest ideolgy based growth of Islam but there are many states in Africa where we call these conquest based ones as Terrorist so in middle east

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

Pakistan got carved out of India only. Overnight it turned into Muslim majority.

But the parts constituting Pakistan were Muslim majority even before partition. 

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

Very few states are at end of stage 1 for example Lebnon Went through stage 1 to stage 2 in just last 50 years.

According to 1932 census, Muslims were 40+% in Lebanon. They didn't take religion wise census since then, according to estimates it's around 46% now. Not even close to your stage 1 stage 2 numbers. 

13 minutes ago, mishra said:

There was no country in world where Islam existed. New world order has stopped conquest ideolgy based growth of Islam but there are many states in Africa where we call these conquest based ones as Terrorist so in middle 

I don't understand this comment, maybe you can elaborate 

13 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I am curious about your thoughts on Uyghur exploitation & concentration camps in Xinjiang.  Please don't say its like stories of UFO's & aliens..  Whole world knows it happens except your puppet PM

As the nation has been sold to China, he can't even tweet anything against the masters now, let alone do something of note practically for those getting opressed in concentration camps.

1 minute ago, Straight Drive said:

Yes, the sectors like construction, mining, sanitation does required unskilled resources which are cheap.

The only advantage pakistan has is their median age is much lower than China even India. From natural resource prospective, like us they also don't have much to offer. 

The whole geo-strategic location and that's why world needs pak is something I don't buy. Same can be said about India or Iran or most countries if they were non-compliant with some nations view. 

50 minutes ago, Serpico said:

According to 1932 census, Muslims were 40+% in Lebanon. They didn't take religion wise census since then, according to estimates it's around 46% now. Not even close to your stage 1 stage 2 numbers.

Till 1970s, Muslims were supposedly in minority but Its over 61% as per 2012. Lebnon as a country is effed since then.

Nigeria  and Kenya are two countries who are next in line of overturn. Your arguement is classic case of denial that its not happening. Here in UK, Do you know what is percentage of population of Muslims? less than 4.5%. What is percentage of under 12 as Muslims. over 25%.

Now I dont get it what point you are trying to make? You want me to say there is no Yemen, No Lebnon, No Pakistan,

We underestimated their ability to screw up. 

We have a huge problem at our hands. In 20-30 years if this country gets sold out, rich people will flee to europe and other places, poor population could shift towards India.

Bandar ke haath lathh de di.