Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

7 hours ago, First class said:

Indians are against Pakistan army, understandably and they are against the guy who is fighting the army for democracy with public support. Make you mind guys, or you are against everyone in Pakistan ?? if yes, that's OK, understandably too. 

We don't give a F about Pakistan or its people. The people are a radicalized bunch and are responsible for all the mess they are in. As long as that bunch doesn't meddle in our matters, they can live their miserable lives.

11 hours ago, First class said:

Indians are against Pakistan army, understandably and they are against the guy who is fighting the army for democracy with public support. Make you mind guys, or you are against everyone in Pakistan ?? if yes, that's OK, understandably too. 

We have a LoC and Pakistani army has not breached the ceasefire for past 2 Years. We are asking Pakistan to shutdown all terrorist Camps, arrest Terroris(If not all atleast ones running the camps) and for us it doesnt matter it Army does it or Pakistani Politicians do it.

If Pakistan doesnt do above, Indian Gvmnt will continue to raise it,criticise it, attempt to get Sanctions and bar Pakistan from various Multilateral forums. Basically India is Punishing Pakistan diplomatically. And your leaders/Army knows it too but cant do anything about it. Infact your Iron brother China has got the message and they are now making alternative arrangements to CPEC. Chinese are talking to Saudi Iranians for the very same reason so that they can get direct access to mid east Oil and Gas avoiding Pakistan

If Pakistani Terrorist Strilke India now, India will bomb Pakistan. This time it want be just on one terrorist camp.

12 hours ago, First class said:

Make you mind guys, or you are against everyone in Pakistan ?? if yes, that's OK, understandably too. 

Imran is not a viable leader in Pakistani interests, or in longterm Indian interests.  He's a megalomaniac narcissist with a consistent track record of erratic inexplicable decision making that will unleash more chaos. 

Honestly, If I put my hawk hat on, Imran is doing a  fantastic job, but as a longterm peacenik who wants to ultimately see India-Pak find a US-Canada like co-existence, Imran is not the answer.

FC bhai, I know you support this guy, but you guys need to find better leaders.  Just being "less bad" than the Sharifs and Bhuttos is not good enough.  

On 3/22/2023 at 8:21 PM, sandeep said:

Imran is not a viable leader in Pakistani interests, or in longterm Indian interests.  He's a megalomaniac narcissist with a consistent track record of erratic inexplicable decision making that will unleash more chaos. 

Honestly, If I put my hawk hat on, Imran is doing a  fantastic job, but as a longterm peacenik who wants to ultimately see India-Pak find a US-Canada like co-existence, Imran is not the answer.

FC bhai, I know you support this guy, but you guys need to find better leaders.  Just being "less bad" than the Sharifs and Bhuttos is not good enough.  

India - Pak cannot be US Canada like. Pakistan is a creation of religious desires and to break India. There can never be peace

On 3/22/2023 at 7:42 AM, First class said:

He's not fighting for democracy. He's an egotistic narcissist who keeps using the facade to get himself beloved by the population. This was clear then in 1992 during his world cup speech which was all "me,me,me" and refusing to even thank the other players in the squad who were critical in winning the world cup. He continues to make it all about himself all over again.

Pakistan is a country with a population of 250 Million. Sure it's got more than their fair share of uneducated jaahils there (and so does India btw). But the trouble with Pakistan is that it seems to be the jaahils whose voice is being heard louder which tends to drown out other sane voices. Indians really (the majority) don't care about the average Pakistani's. Apathy and Indifference are probably better words to be used than hatred in this regard. 

19 minutes ago, bsriharsha said:

He's not fighting for democracy. He's an egotistic narcissist who keeps using the facade to get himself beloved by the population. This was clear then in 1992 during his world cup speech which was all "me,me,me" and refusing to even thank the other players in the squad who were critical in winning the world cup. He continues to make it all about himself all over again.

Pakistan is a country with a population of 250 Million. Sure it's got more than their fair share of uneducated jaahils there (and so does India btw). But the trouble with Pakistan is that it seems to be the jaahils whose voice is being heard louder which tends to drown out other sane voices. Indians really (the majority) don't care about the average Pakistani's. Apathy and Indifference are probably better words to be used than hatred in this regard. 

Thats the opinion of a typical Indian person  , but vast majority of the Pakistanis love the guy. 

3 hours ago, First class said:

Thats the opinion of a typical Indian person  , but vast majority of the Pakistanis love the guy. 

There in lies the problem as to why Pakistan is stuck in the quagmire that it is. Imran, while he is better than the Bhutto's and the Sharif's isn't actually the leader that would drag Pakistan forward. He's had quite a lot to do with the economy tanking. He reduced fuel prices when the system was on brink of collapse , all in an attempt to make things harder for the incoming leadership. If that doesn't tell anything about his self serving nature , What does ?

On 3/22/2023 at 8:21 PM, sandeep said:

but as a longterm peacenik who wants to ultimately see India-Pak find a US-Canada like co-existence, Imran is not the answer.

Doubt that will ever happen. The easier way for some co-existence is for both countries to concentrate on their own issues and pretend that the other country doesn't exist ; which India seems to be trying to do and Pakistan failing to do so spectacularly. Focusing energies etc on the other isn't going to change the status quo nor is it going to make the situation better. 

There is a huge trust deficit between both the countries and one which I feel is not feasible to erase. 

19 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

There in lies the problem as to why Pakistan is stuck in the quagmire that it is. Imran, while he is better than the Bhutto's and the Sharif's isn't actually the leader that would drag Pakistan forward. He's had quite a lot to do with the economy tanking. He reduced fuel prices when the system was on brink of collapse , all in an attempt to make things harder for the incoming leadership. If that doesn't tell anything about his self serving nature , What does ?

That,s the PML propaganda , in fact country was recovering nicely from its economic problems even while facing covid during IK's era. If anyone can take Pakistan out of the deep waters, this is the guy. 

On 3/26/2023 at 7:53 AM, First class said:

If I may ask, why? Poora mulk phoonk diya. Urges the awam to get arrested for his jail bharo tehreek so that he can continue to hide like a coward inside his mansion. Aisa kya hee ukhad liya hai isne?

He's been a con artist since day one. He was the one who promised to fix everything within 100 days of him being in power, 5 million houses, a million jobs - all tall promises with zero result. During his tenure he took loans more than the total loans Pakistan had taken since it's existence. Dollar went from 102 to 240. People starve to death while Bajwa becomes a billionaire during that same period. But he's somehow seen as the savior and all the wrong that's happening is Hindu and Yahoodi saazish.

Sahi hai bro, lage raho i guess.

Edited by Mohan Swamy

3 hours ago, First class said:

That,s the PML propaganda , in fact country was recovering nicely from its economic problems even while facing covid during IK's era. If anyone can take Pakistan out of the deep waters, this is the guy. 

PTI supporters don't follow the news. They follow the messiah. 

5 hours ago, First class said:

Surviving on increased amount of loans with a regularised currency then doesn't count as recovery. 

The currency is deregularized now and the actual value is shown as in the dollar value now. 

It is not all imran Khan's fault obviously as the problems within Pakistan are structural with no easy fix in sight after the decades of mismanagement (whether from military rule or the so called civilian rule) 

15 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

Surviving on increased amount of loans with a regularised currency then doesn't count as recovery. 

The currency is deregularized now and the actual value is shown as in the dollar value now. 

It is not all imran Khan's fault obviously as the problems within Pakistan are structural with no easy fix in sight after the decades of mismanagement (whether from military rule or the so called civilian rule) 

It would take 10 years of IK's government to improve country's economy , but he couldn't finish his 4th years. Pakistanis don't need an enemy to destroy the country, they are self sufficient in that aspect, thanks to army , Sharifs and Bhuttos . 

5 hours ago, First class said:

It would take 10 years of IK's government to improve country's economy , but he couldn't finish his 4th years. Pakistanis don't need an enemy to destroy the country, they are self sufficient in that aspect, thanks to army , Sharifs and Bhuttos . 

I admire your faith in IK and his government despite me thinking he's just another stooge for the Pak army  Hopefully for Pakistan's sake, I am proven wrong about him. 

8 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

I admire your faith in IK and his government despite me thinking he's just another stooge for the Pak army  Hopefully for Pakistan's sake, I am proven wrong about him. 

He is gone lol. Resisting arrest and talking against army in Pakistan is No No. he will be disqualified from elections. 

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

He is gone lol. Resisting arrest and talking against army in Pakistan is No No. he will be disqualified from elections. 

Doubt it , why would the army go all in and bar him from contesting elections when the easier thing to do is rig the elections ?

The last thing that the Pak army wants at this stage is for imran khan and his movement to transform into a pak version of "Arab spring" especially with the radical fundamentalists already entrenched within the army ranks