ICC World Test Championship 2019-21 [Continued]

Stan AF

Who will be the finalists for WTC??  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be #1 and #2 in the points table?

• Australia & India
    • Australia & New Zealand
    • New Zealand & India
    • England & Australia
    • England & India
    • England & New Zealand
    • Other teams except top 4

14 hours ago, GeeGaw said:

ENG have to win every match in SL and IND to qualify if NZ wins both matches against PAK and their BD series gets canceled.

Does anyone think the ENG series is going to be played in IND?  I don’t.  Cheats at ICC are going to move it to UAE to give ENG every edge they can.

NZ aren't scheduled to play BD. They have just 1 more match left in WTC, the 2nd test vs PAK. 

22 minutes ago, Kriterion said:

NZ aren't scheduled to play BD. They have just 1 more match left in WTC, the 2nd test vs PAK. 

I knew their BD series was at least postponed but thought there was a slim chance it might go back on the schedule.  I have been figuring NZ's fate based on just the two PAK matches though.

On 12/30/2020 at 11:39 AM, GeeGaw said:

You need to read up on the revised rules to the WTC before posting in this thread again.

Take it easy buddy. I'm just as confused as you. Sides like India and england endup playing 6 test series and others get away with playing fewer is just not correct. As it is I searched for any official press released regarding whether the covid affected series were cancelled and i couldn't find any. If you know some post here.

As for your 2nd part of the post, believe me i myself am trying to quit this place for good. No grown ass man should be spending more than a few minutes per day in any forum. Cheers.

Edited by Stan AF