1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

9.png

**EMBEDDING TWEETS FROM TWITTER** - Chit Chat - Indian Cricket Fans

icf.jpg

"Embed tweet" can only be found on the web version of twitter

Where do I find the source button 

icf.jpg

39 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Yes bro, I use laptop. Once you copy the code of the tweet, paste is under source here

image.png

Which browser on your laptop? I can’t find the source button on my laptop chrome browser on ICF. Post button  posted above

Edited by coffee_rules

To mods and admins :-

I want to extend my sincere appreciation for your remarkable work in maintaining and fostering a positive and engaging environment for Indian cricket fans. Your dedication to creating a platform where fans can come together, discuss matches, share their thoughts, and celebrate victories or analyze defeats is truly commendable. The effort you put into moderating discussions, ensuring respectful and healthy interactions, and curating relevant and interesting content deserves special recognition. Your commitment to upholding the values of sportsmanship and fair play, even in the virtual realm, is a testament to your passion for cricket and your desire to create a welcoming community for fans.

I understand that moderating online platforms can be a challenging task, particularly in the face of differing opinions and passionate exchanges. However, your ability to maintain decorum and encourage respectful dialogue while fostering a sense of camaraderie among fans is remarkable. Your commitment to ensuring that the platform remains inclusive, diverse, and safe for everyone is highly appreciated. By actively discouraging negativity, hate speech, and any form of harassment, you play a crucial role in creating an environment where fans can express their opinions without fear of reprisal.

In conclusion, I want to express my deepest gratitude to the ICF, moderators, and admins for your unwavering support, enthusiasm, and hard work. Your collective efforts contribute to the vibrant cricket culture in India and play a significant role in making the game even more enjoyable for fans like me.

Thank you for all that you do, and please keep up the excellent work

Edited by Stuge

On 5/24/2023 at 10:07 AM, Stuge said:

To mods and admins :-

I want to extend my sincere appreciation for your remarkable work in maintaining and fostering a positive and engaging environment for Indian cricket fans. Your dedication to creating a platform where fans can come together, discuss matches, share their thoughts, and celebrate victories or analyze defeats is truly commendable. The effort you put into moderating discussions, ensuring respectful and healthy interactions, and curating relevant and interesting content deserves special recognition. Your commitment to upholding the values of sportsmanship and fair play, even in the virtual realm, is a testament to your passion for cricket and your desire to create a welcoming community for fans.

I understand that moderating online platforms can be a challenging task, particularly in the face of differing opinions and passionate exchanges. However, your ability to maintain decorum and encourage respectful dialogue while fostering a sense of camaraderie among fans is remarkable. Your commitment to ensuring that the platform remains inclusive, diverse, and safe for everyone is highly appreciated. By actively discouraging negativity, hate speech, and any form of harassment, you play a crucial role in creating an environment where fans can express their opinions without fear of reprisal.

In conclusion, I want to express my deepest gratitude to the ICF, moderators, and admins for your unwavering support, enthusiasm, and hard work. Your collective efforts contribute to the vibrant cricket culture in India and play a significant role in making the game even more enjoyable for fans like me.

Thank you for all that you do, and please keep up the excellent work

great use of ChatGPT :hatsoff:

On 5/29/2023 at 3:57 PM, Bigg Brother said:

Why I have to press on "submit" button for 5 times before submitting my post. Headache really. Anyone?

Sometimes if there is an ad in background, the submit button don't work. You can slide the page up and it should work.

@Trichromatic

Please get rid of this tattooed lady who appears smack in the middle of the screen while reading or replying in a thread, even as I am typing this message. These annoying full screen ads are a pain

The “x” on top left is deliberately kept small and I end up opening the ad unintentionally because of my fat thumbs 

CBD0375-D-3-DA5-4966-9978-9-FEA5-A2-E991

Edited by coffee_rules