Site Feedback - New Thread

Austin 3:!6

16 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Why is he doing that to you? Did you say anything against bjp.....or is it something to do with cricket players you support :phehe:

The guy lacks depth and therefore appears to be carrying some kind of grudge (as he only gives troll votes) and that too when I do not even interact with him (there is nothing in his posts to read so never thought about him anyways) ... hiding behind his computer, engages in troll voting (the easiest thing to do) ... after getting blocked, he tries in vain to engage  ... immature poster (supposed to be married with a kid from what someone told me) so it must be cricket related (most mundane thing that I think off) :lol: 

And it is guys like these who misuse the system, rendering it pointless  

Edited by zen

16 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Well...that's very kiddish....Grudge is very low key stuff.

In real world, he would probably not act in such a way (will get thrown out) but hiding behind a screen, gives such folks courage 

Also the troll votes feature is usually used/misused  by such folks or relatively unknown posters (so if a guy has been on a forum for long and still misusing it, it highlights his inability to connect) ... If we have to have troll votes, we have to ensure that posters do not 

a) misuse/abuse it

b) once blocked, the poster should not be able to engage in anyway including through any kind of votes  ... block features should allow posters to shut off all interactions for good 

Once we block someone, the person should just become a history for us. Whereas this guy has interacted more by misusing troll votes (only remaining way to interact) after getting blocked (chiti ke paar) :lol:

Edited by zen

The guy is spamming at my posts again:

Edited by zen

3 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

@zen, ignore that attention seeking turd. 

Agree and no one even rate his votes or opinion or anything ... my question is that why is this guy allowed to "prosper"? Can't we stop troll votes till issues such as these get addressed? ... any self respecting community should be able to address such issues where despite being blocked, the troll continues to spam (and when he has the option to block me too if he doesn't like my posts.) 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:40 PM, Under_Score said:

Well...that's very kiddish....Grudge is very low key stuff.

Notice this person's signature : its racist against Gujjus and mocking them. If this is allowed on the forum, then i am going to make a similar signature about the Pagree wearing Sarson-ka-saag-khors and two will play this game. So let me know, moderator team, if this khalistani supporter can get away with making racist titles against Gujjus and get what he and his kaum deserves or not.

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Can we please lock the Delhi Chalo thread?

All I see are insults. And even the insults are unfunny and very last season.

Unless people step up their game and come up with creative/funny insults, I request the mods to shut the thread. 

There is really no discussion there anymore.

It was 157 pages of Mayhem! :hysterical: 

28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Another thread is heading towards insult exchange in all languages. “Crimes against Dalits or caste” thread is used to throw caste insults, never before caste was used to troll in ICF

Once they start swearing in Telugu, I'll translate into English for those interested.

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Another thread is heading towards insult exchange in all languages. “Crimes against Dalits or caste” thread is used to throw caste insults, never before caste was used to troll in ICF

That "never before" is not correct... both you & me have been subject to caste insults from another poster

3 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Why is this @PunterLog chap allowed a free reign to continuously spew bile and generalisations in every other thread?

Speaking facts =/ Spewing bile

It's not my fault that you get triggered by facts.

Why don't you refute the points I make instead of feeling attacked everytime I point out the obvious hypocrisies displayed by a community?

After repeated warnings and block, this piece of crap is still following me around:

1.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: The strongest test batting order since 1990 3 hours ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: The strongest test batting order since 1990 3 hours ago
  3.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: The strongest test batting order since 1990 3 hours ago