Site Feedback - New Thread

Austin 3:!6

19 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Yes I do...only bjp wrong doings when posted on Chit Chat are targeted or removed ....I'm not surprised why...jaisi party waisay followers :smile:

Please feel free to leave the site since it doesn't serve your political propaganda and you're not interested in cricket anyway.

I regret arguing with other admins to overturn your ban earlier and removing it on my own within a week.

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

Look dude...you have finally made a desperate statement, many of you guys hate to see bjp JUMLA being exposed on ICF, You don't have to regret anymore...go ahead & Ban. To this day, I have never requested/emailed to be unbanned or whined about 'why I was banned' like some other posters here.....if you feel my views are not liked by majority of posters here....please feel free to ban me. I will never stop posting social media videos which depict the facts.....I'm doing this coz India's mainstream media AKA Godi media has become bjp's whore & poor man's enemy.....this is not Democracy. I feel for the people who are treated very badly in a Democracy. 

I don't ban anyone. If you're not happy, then I hope we won't be seeing any post from you in chit chat.

Look dude...you have finally made a desperate statement, many of you guys hate to see bjp JUMLA being exposed on ICF, You don't have to regret anymore...go ahead & Ban. To this day, I have never requested/emailed to be unbanned or whined about 'why I was banned' like some other posters here.....if you feel my views are not liked by majority of posters here....please feel free to ban me. I will never stop posting social media videos which depict the facts.....I'm doing this coz India's mainstream media AKA Godi media has become bjp's whore & poor man's enemy.....this is not Democracy. I feel for the people who are treated very badly in a Democracy. 

Do you have a vote in India?

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

I'm not happy with the injustice here on ICF doesn't mean that I will stop posting on Chit Chat :cantstop:.....I'm not that type of poster who will make a grand announcement that I'm leaving, then show up after a while, I will take a break when I like & I will post when I like to. 

If you're not happy then please don't complain either. 

I'm not happy with the injustice here on ICF doesn't mean that I will stop posting on Chit Chat :cantstop:.....I'm not that type of poster who will make a grand announcement that I'm leaving, then show up after a while, I will take a break when I like & I will post when I like to. 
The Admins and Mods of ICF dont need your certificate. If you dont like the rules and moderation on ICF no need to post here. No more of your whining about moderation on open threads will be tolerated.

You are free to post anything against BJP or any political party. But any anti India stuff or propoganda will not be tolerated. Neither will we tolerate any abuse.

I'm not issuing any certificate to your Admin or Mods......nor I'm dying to post on this website everyday. I'll post any wrong doings by bjp......Now you show me a post I have made which is anti-India? If calling India a FAKE DEMOCRACY is considered anti-India by you, that's your personal opinion. In fact, it actually is one.....There is no freedom for people's rights. Too bad it seems like normal situation for some of you guys over here....sigh

Someone sitting in canada doesn't decide what is right or wrong for India. Indians can do it.

No I don't at present.....I was born in India & did live in India for 25 years, after I moved out & settled in Canada, I did notice a stark difference in how Real Democracy functions in developed countries. I feel for the poor & deprived living in India. I don't give a damn about some rich corporate companies in India who are holding the stupid dumbass Modi by his balls. That's the sorry situation back home. 
If you dont have a stake in India and decided to farm your next generation in canada, lets Indians decide what they want for themselves.

If Modi or BJP is bad, Indians will vote them out. But Indians will not vote them out because someone in Canada or US or UK doesn't like Modi or BJP.

At the end of the day, the opinion of Indians matter more than any foreigner. Thats the hard truth.

I have family still living in India, I have property in India......why shouldn't I mention wrong doings of ANY govt in India? Today it is bjp...tomorrow it might be kangress.....why can't I point out the wrong doings by these corrupt politicians? 
Do criticize any political party. But we womt tolerate abuse or crude language. Do it in a civilized way.

TikTok had more investment than you in India, should we listen to them?

Your family can decide not to vote for BJP just like someone else's can decide to vote for BJP. The one who gets more votes wins. Thats how democracy basically works.

If Indians think BJP is fine for them, then at the end of the day unnecessary poking by foreigners will get a rude reply.

5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I'm sorry but I have no idea what that is.

I am using the same devices from the same 2-3 locations, if that helps.

There seems to be some issue. I am unable to login to admin panel at times. @coffee_rules also faced issue. Trying to figure out what's happening. 

If possible, please share screenshot of issue you facing. That might help.