Site Feedback - New Thread

Austin 3:!6

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It is inconsistent. Who decides what is political? Farmers discussion , which has only Modi hai hai, which is highly political stays in Chit Chat. It is  a redundant forum and nobody hardly posts there. 

that should be in politics too as its about government and farm laws.

People will start to post there.If not I propose renaming Chit Chat as politics and religion and have a seperate one for non-politics discussion. I would certainly post there,

22 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Not in favour of moving all political discussions to a different forum from Chit Chat. Who will visit tht forum anyway? 

I came to this thread to post just that. I made a post in other sports section to gollum and while typing, I came to this realization. mods please do the honors if everyone agrees

@Cricketics

@Austin 3:!6@Trichromatic@Malcolm Merlyn@jalebi_bhai

47 minutes ago, sandeep said:

hmm what threads?  zero activity on his profile.

The person has no posts that's why. only reacts to posts. Look here

https://www.indiancricketfans.com/profile/29219-cricketer145/reputation/?type=forums_topic_post&

and here

I received notification of reaction to my post last year from this person. Note the last post in that thread was also around that time and it wasn't bumped. How is it possible for a new user to find random threads from last year and leave reactions to posts there unless the said person is a bot.

16 hours ago, Under_Score said:

If you can't walk the talk....you are not fit to be a mod.....recent grand statement rant by OP on the farmer's thread...yet.....up-votes a hate-filled post by a loser on the same thread.  

If your religious extremist views and Anti-India mentality is being still received on this forum and you are still allowed to post here,  you should commend their patience.  If I was to be an admin, you should have been rightfully blocked after posting nearly 60 pages of utter nonsense in there hiding your inner rage against India / other religious groups and different cultures.  You're an Indian yourself and the utter filth you speak of against your own countrymen has been utterly disgusting .

You called your own fellow country folks  - pakistani's , spoke about Hindu's and other religions and even tried to culturally attack me and many others who called you out for your double standards over Anti-india sentiments 

Edited by Try_Ball

8 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Corrected.....:smiley:

Not corrected ...... Khalistani mentality exposed. 

You have labelled and tagged every other person who called you out and your extremis views and been Anti - India quite openly,  I'm curious to see how long would you be tolerated here 

Happy Cactus GIF by marko

Edited by Try_Ball

3 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

:stupid:

You've definitely shown your limited IQ and communication skills here ,  I'd fully expect you to reply in Icons/Gifs going forth . Suits your sort well.

unfortunately,  no one is buying your Khalistani ideologies here .

I'd be looking forward for any mods to block your sorts on here 

Another vermin on the forum, suspecting a multiple ID:

1.  Troll_king.jpg  ComfortFood reacted to a post in a topic: Jadeja's batting promotion has the Rahul Dravid tappa all over it 8 minutes ago
Edited by zen

4 hours ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Hey mods, can we please have a forum called “World News” on this site, where we can share news from around the globe? I think it would be very helpful in keeping ourselves informed of and following current global events

You can post them in Chit Chat section. Maybe create a generic world news discussion thread.