Site Feedback - New Thread

Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, wc2023 said:

Do you have common sense .What i posted is a popular meem .It was just a leg pull 

"meem" is not an excuse to drag family and parents into things.  You haven't been banned, just warned.  Stop crying.  

6 hours ago, zen said:

After repeated warnings and block, this piece of crap is still following me around:

1.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: The strongest test batting order since 1990 3 hours ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: The strongest test batting order since 1990 3 hours ago
  3.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: The strongest test batting order since 1990 3 hours ago

You do realize that the more you whine about it, you are just rewarding him? 

I don't know if the forum software allows for blocking posters from reacting to you, so that's that.

39 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You do realize that the more you whine about it, you are just rewarding him? 

I don't know if the forum software allows for blocking posters from reacting to you, so that's that.

Agree ... the larger point is why have tools that  equip such folks, who may suffer from some mental disability (they mostly use such negative tactics)

On 4/23/2021 at 10:55 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Way too many Pawkees pretending to be Indians on this site these days.

Actually, they are with multiple accounts. One writes it, other upvotes it and then and occasionally trollvotes you. Most such account created recently.

but then again, if you are Pakistani, you want yourself to be seen as educated, pretend to be a Indian. 

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

What the hell!!! Who closed the Hindu hatred thread... ICF don't try act like Twitter.

Very unfortunate, if abuse is the reason, Covid-II thread is full of those calling some of us who have lost family to Covid as having an agenda to save image of CG. close that thread if you want to be fair. 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

24 hours since closing that thread with no explanation from mods on why it was closed ? Is there any explanation on why it was closed? Or is it the norm from now on? Just wanted to know

I have not closed it but too many posts from that thread got reported. I think thats why it was closed to cool things down.