Site Feedback - New Thread

Austin 3:!6

Just now, coffee_rules said:

The ads are blocking half the screen , there is no way to clear them .  Truly annoying now. @Trichromatic @Malcolm Merlyn @sandeep @King Please do something about it . I don’t mind the static clutter, but those banner ads that move with scrolling and occupying half the screen.

I am also blocked. I used ICF on phone a lot and I see 8 repeated ads.

On 8/17/2021 at 12:07 AM, Trichromatic said:

There seems to be some issue. I am unable to login to admin panel at times. @coffee_rules also faced issue. Trying to figure out what's happening. 

If possible, please share screenshot of issue you facing. That might help. 

Apparently it is not a site issue, but browser issue. Apple suggested to close safari, clear cache and website data and restart safari. Other browsers don’t have this issue. Looks to have fixed the issue

Edited by coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

People are lazy. Not many responses will be generated, 

thats no reason. Just a matter of habit. Ofcourse it will have teething problems but eventually it would be okay.

Also from I experienced, the threads in Cricket Talk were moved to IPL Forum. But I could click on thread title in Cricket Talk and still access it.

So shouldnt be an issue .

4 hours ago, Lord said:

thats no reason. Just a matter of habit. Ofcourse it will have teething problems but eventually it would be okay.

Also from I experienced, the threads in Cricket Talk were moved to IPL Forum. But I could click on thread title in Cricket Talk and still access it.

It is inconsistent. Who decides what is political? Farmers discussion , which has only Modi hai hai, which is highly political stays in Chit Chat. It is  a redundant forum and nobody hardly posts there. 

11 hours ago, Lord said:

There was already a political forum before that was merged with chit chat to keep all discussions except cricket at one place.