Mayank Aggarwal's Technique

16 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

???

after a while everyone weakness gets found out

KL made a 100 on his debut aussie tour , next tour struggled even though lot of problem crept in due to white ball....incase of mayank it was always there

36 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

???

after a while everyone weakness gets found out

KL made a 100 on his debut aussie tour , next tour struggled even though lot of problem crept in due to white ball....incase of mayank it was always there

Not as much as we see today. My guess is to get a t20 game he fiddled with his back lift. 

Yea IPL really affected his game and odi. 

No excuses though.

Warner plays IPL. Many others. He can be a good middle order player though but he will never get chances under the brat. 

I hope he has a good second innings. He is still a quality player but he needs to fix his footwork. 

We all need to back him..  Like England is sticking around with Rory Burns..  He has that strange back lift as well.  Agarwal needs to work on that.  But there should be a little consistency in Team selection.  He should get the remaining games & then we should take a call.  This is his first series failure so far. 

Re iterating again, players who play as openers in short formats esp. T20 regularly will find it very very difficult to succeed in Test matches if there is some help/ movement . They may fit in MO if they are good vs spin and decent technique to play long .

In SC they may pile up runs but then you cannot have 2 sets of openers . If someone has a better technique to survive and blunt new ball in SENA , they should also be played in SC .

Selections for the opening slots in Tests  should be only those who have excelled in Domestic long format and have piled up runs .

My vote vote be Eashwaran & Panchal or any one who shows promise as a test match opener and can bunny vs short stuff.. 

1 hour ago, prudent_kreeda said:

In SC they may pile up runs but then you cannot have 2 sets of openers . If someone has a better technique to survive and blunt new ball in SENA , they should also be played in SC .

I have been saying this for a long time.

And not just the opening slot.

We should try to pick all condition players mainly ... and in every format.

This should apply to fast bowlers and middle order batsmen too ... and in all the formats. Also, try to promote spinners who can do well both home and away.