but there is milk for stones.

If I speak too much truth,

It will start a war.

Poor man’s touch is bad

but cow urine is pure.

We accept that you are strong,

And you have big ego,

what is my fault if I am born in poor/low household

People wear Swords (GurSikhs wear this), Janeau (UCH wear this) and Crosses (Christian wear this) in their necks

You have not adopted the principles,

but you have adopted religious clothes.

Power-hungry people have completely ignored principles

You have established Gurudwaras according to Gotras.

First of all, reject the teachings of Dhana Bhagat and Ravidas Ji,

Only then we will accept that lower caste people have low-thinking.

What is my fault if I am born in a poor/ lower household.

Hide the flowing air in closed rooms,

decorate your roofs with sun, moon, and stars,

close water of ocean and rivers in vessels.

Grow your crops in your courtyard so our shadows don’t impure it.

Apply these restrictions, we will die by ourselves.

You will become impure,

Why do you want to kill us with your hands?

What is my fault if I am born in low/poor households.

Moneylenders we accept that you don’t face a shortage of any kind.

Do we not need food, water, shelter, and clothes?

Our homes are small, but hearts are bigger.

We talk straightforward without any manipulation.

Your murders are forgivable,

but even our lies are not spared.

You are making rich richer,

while poor are being pushed more into poverty,

Your city’s rituals are great.

What is my fault If I am born in poor/ low household family.

He has targeted Hindu Sikhs and christians. Why do Hindu's think he is singling out hinduism. In punjab Gurdwara's floor is also washed by milk. Why people think that he is targetting shivling?

On 12/1/2020 at 11:32 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

What is right with hindutva got to do with agriculture policy? A law and reform applies to all equally. Bit rich coming from western Sikhs who want to portray India as a Hindu facist state but are ready to support a militant who Threatened to kill 5000 Hindus a day in Punjab standing in the Harmindar Sahab. So let’s not make any bones of where people’s loyalties lie.

it’s the khalistanis who have infiltrated the protests making this into a Sikh vs India issue. The same way Sikhs in the west have jumped into the bandwagon of oh look our Sikh farmers are being attacked. Where was the Sikh compassion for farmers when some were committing suicide in India in other states( apart from Punjab)? 

the ironic thing is just to spite the BJP Government some Sikhs are ready to get into bed with  Congress and Pakistan. But conveniently forget what Congress did to them in 1984 and what Pakistan is still doing to minority Sikhs in their lands. But but but it’s the Hindus/ RSS who hate Sikhs :facepalm:

im a punjabi Hindu and I have always considered Sikhs my blood brothers , but the way things are going even my patience is waring thin.

This bill has nothing to do with hindu or sikhs. Punjabi farmers were leading the protests but now more and more farmers union from various parts of nations are joining or supporting them.

If few khalistani jumps in orotests then it does not mean it's khalistani protests

Since Punjab farmers have so much issue, Can somehow centre pass on baton to state about implementation of law with some clause that there will be no going back. Si once state has agreed, thats about it. If it doesn’t, then next round they can apply this law may come after say X number of years.

Let smart ass Amrindher deal with it.

8 hours ago, donkey said:

Can you share the incidence of anti sikh slogans raised by Hindus. That would be news to me. I have only seen it the other way around. 

Harbans Lal Khanna was a leader of Bharatiya Janata Party from Punjab, India. He was a member of Punjab Legislative Assembly. He was shot dead by Sikhs in 1984 because he was responsible for committing a nefarious, provocative and highly sacrilegious act against Guru Ram Das ji, Darbar Sahib (Amritsar) and the Sikhs.He also raised provocative slogans like 'Hindi Hindu Hindustan Kacch Kara Kirpan Bhejo Pakistan-this is Hindustan our land send your 5 Kakars to Pakistan' which was seen by hundreds of Sikhs themselves provoking people against Sikhs.It has been documented in the official White Paper issued by the SGPC that Harbans Lal Khanna led a mob of disgruntled elements on 14 February 1984, at Amritsar during a ‘Bandh’, that had damaged the model of Darbar Sahib Amritsar placed at Amritsar Railway station in early 1980s

https://alchetron.com/Harbans-Lal-Khanna

38 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Harbans Lal Khanna was a leader of Bharatiya Janata Party from Punjab, India. He was a member of Punjab Legislative Assembly. He was shot dead by Sikhs in 1984 because he was responsible for committing a nefarious, provocative and highly sacrilegious act against Guru Ram Das ji, Darbar Sahib (Amritsar) and the Sikhs.He also raised provocative slogans like 'Hindi Hindu Hindustan Kacch Kara Kirpan Bhejo Pakistan-this is Hindustan our land send your 5 Kakars to Pakistan' which was seen by hundreds of Sikhs themselves provoking people against Sikhs.It has been documented in the official White Paper issued by the SGPC that Harbans Lal Khanna led a mob of disgruntled elements on 14 February 1984, at Amritsar during a ‘Bandh’, that had damaged the model of Darbar Sahib Amritsar placed at Amritsar Railway station in early 1980s

During 1980s, Pakistani supported Khalistani Terrorist were openly killing Hindus in mass (news used to come allmost everyday on AIR) for whole of India to hear and their religious places/ leaders were used by those terrorist to hide and keep arms while religious heads were supporting the cleansing of Punjab. It culminated into killing of then PM Indiraji. Considering the circumstances of 1980, Khalistanis have done their bit. 

Even today, if Khalistanins bring the circumstances of 1980s. I wont be surprised that there may come a political party/leader in Punjab which may do same. So to sum up. killings of innocent Hindus by Khalistani terrorist was root cause. 1984 riots happened. But riots dont happen because one event like killing of Indira ji. Rajiv Gandhi was killed too. No riots happened. In 1980s, Sikhs had built a environment of riot by regularly killing Hindus because someone among them wanted to be PM/King of a small piece of land, loosing common sense thatPakistn will gobble up Amritsar same way as Lahore within matter of couple of years

BTW, we allways blame Pakistanis, but in reality, Its Brits who needed a buffer zone between India and Pakistan. So, Kashmir and Punjab, mastermind to both is Brits. Its Sikh Hindu culture coherence which made Khalistan fail as there is no real arguement between the communities. Other wise it wouldnt have been Sikh Police and Sikh IG to make Punjab terror free.

Edited by mishra

^ And here. India Modi has countered

https://zeenews.india.com/india/india-invites-uk-prime-minister-boris-johnson-as-guest-for-2021-republic-day-2328140.html

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/india-makes-its-move-invites-boris-johnson-to-be-republic-day-chief-minister/story-AUTDCjNSTvX6kJ1iozBrzM.html

Its not small step. If visit is successfull, India will have most of its internal problem cleansed of Western interference. Only thing to deal will be Chinese interferrence. This could be  very significant moment in Modern Indian history. Britain may officially switch the side.

15 hours ago, Singh bling said:

I was hoping for something more recent than 35 years ago to be honest. This is from a time when the animosity had deteriorated past raising slogans and both sides were guilty of committing even bigger tragedies. Has any similar incident taken place in recent times or anything comparable to what I have seen of Yograj singh on youtube.

1 hour ago, donkey said:

I was hoping for something more recent than 35 years ago to be honest. This is from a time when the animosity had deteriorated past raising slogans and both sides were guilty of committing even bigger tragedies. Has any similar incident taken place in recent times or anything comparable to what I have seen of Yograj singh on youtube.

He won’t find anything.. despite no matter what NRI Khalistani tatte say no true Hindu will spread venom and hate against Sikhs despite them being subject to killings and murders in the 80s. They have learnt to differentiate extremists from normal common folk who want to live together peacefully, and they do especially in India until the Tonte Tonte squad pipe up every so often.

what Sikhs need to understand that the rise of right wing Hindu nationalism and RSS to counter the rise of Islamic extremism and pseudo secularism in India which is against Hindus. This has nothing to do with Sikhs because ultimately they are all one and have nothing to fear. Once these Bhindrawale worshippers understand this then we might get somewhere.

10 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Khalistanis attention whore-ing down under got a violent reply

I was literally watching this lmao 

oi Jassi veere Teri ta bund phad diti. Luckily for Khalistanis, Hindu NRIs in the west like to keep their heads down and not retaliate, which gives these nutters a free license to sprout anti India BS all the time unchallenged. Wish we had more of these crazy Haryanvi Jaats in the UK...

18 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Really you are going there? It is a chicken and egg case . To find out who broke the bond between Hindus and Sikhs. In pre-1947, Sikhs  were part of Hinduism as per Brits laws and it is still being followed for family laws etc.  As a sect of sanatana dharma. Modern philosophers and marxists have influenced them to be separate. Fine, that’s not the big issue. But this RW Hindus hating Sikhs is a propaganda. There is still Hindu reverence for Guru Tej Bahadur and Guru Govind Singh among Hindus, but fail to to understand how the hatred has spread among young Sikhs. Luckily, most of armed forces Sikhs are not influenced and still believe in the idea of India.

35 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

oi Jassi veere Teri ta bund phad diti. Luckily for Khalistanis, Hindu NRIs in the west like to keep their heads down and not retaliate, which gives these nutters a free license to sprout anti India BS all the time unchallenged. Wish we had more of these crazy Haryanvi Jaats in the UK...

Haryanvi language n culture is such..jaat or non-jaat doesn't matter that much.. one cannot distinguish.. for example sushil kumar is jaat yogeshwar dutt is pandit

If not for guns, for which army is there, I think 5 lac Haryanvi citizens are enough for 50 lac Kashmiris to live alongside to eradicate  separatism if any.

Edited by randomGuy

9 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Further more info

This guy jassi used to insult Indian flag and hindu religion from over 1 yr.

He Was with 50 Khalistanis, no one came to even save him from just 5-10 Indians (Haryanavis), just 5-10 Haryanavis dominated 50 Khalistanis.

15 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

He won’t find anything.. despite no matter what NRI Khalistani tatte say no true Hindu will spread venom and hate against Sikhs despite them being subject to killings and murders in the 80s. They have learnt to differentiate extremists from normal common folk who want to live together peacefully, and they do especially in India until the Tonte Tonte squad pipe up every so often.

what Sikhs need to understand that the rise of right wing Hindu nationalism and RSS to counter the rise of Islamic extremism and pseudo secularism in India which is against Hindus. This has nothing to do with Sikhs because ultimately they are all one and have nothing to fear. Once these Bhindrawale worshippers understand this then we might get somewhere.

Well I would genuinely like to know where this victim mentality stems from. I have seen Sikhs blame anything from Punjab drug problems to natural flooding to guru granth desecration on Hindu Sarkar. Couple of years ago some Canadian Sikhs were protesting the arrival of a Sikh preacher, who they claimed was an Indian agent. Now this guy is a devoted Sikh, his followers are Sikh who are attending on their own accord, event is taking place in North America, why even drag India into this.