'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

28 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Except this is pure khalistani propaganda, since APMC isnt being scrapped but farmers are being given more options.

If MSP is not being scrapped there should be no protest. I agree. Can you now go tell that to the farmers and convince them.

Just now, Khota said:

If MSP is not being scrapped there should be no protest. I agree. Can you now go tell that to the farmers and convince them.

MSP is not being scapped. Its not in the bill. I asked you a question, you are dodging again. 

I have nothing to convince to farmers - if the court finds their demands unjust and their actions illegal, the course of law will take effect.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Except no one is revoking MSP in this bill. this bill is about giving farmers ADDITIONAL avenues to sell and profit, which they are doing RIGHT NOW and you are opposing because it is YOU who is anti-farmer. Why dont you want farmers to have the option to CHOOSE  between selling to the private market and the mandi ??? Are you mandi dalaal ??

I hope you are right. Farmers don't believe tha and that is a problem. need to convince them not me. 

Just now, Under_Score said:

Bhakts will conveniently avoid replying to posts like this, they're more happy with silly posts they make to comfort each other since they have never seen a situation like this during the six years of this dumbass govt :winky:

Already replied, terrorist worshipper. He tried to peddle lies like you and got caught out. 

Just now, Khota said:

I hope you are right. Farmers don't believe tha and that is a problem. need to convince them not me. 

No need to convince anyone. This is a democracy with rule of law, not mob justice. The procedure is in place - they will either follow the procedure or go to jail. Its just that simple. Few hundred farmers out of 200 million+ are irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

No need to convince anyone. This is a democracy with rule of law, not mob justice. The procedure is in place - they will either follow the procedure or go to jail. Its just that simple. Few hundred farmers out of 200 million+ are irrelevant.

Human life is irrelevant to you? Are ou sure you were born in the same country as I was? I learned every life is precious. I was taught reincarnation. (I personally dont believe it).

11 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Disciplined & fearless to state the facts....you & the rest of the bhakt's here should listen to what this soldier is saying. 

Seva nivrit (retired)soldier, speaking political views however idiotic and misinformed , is perfectly legal, and nothing fearless about it.. just that he should not equate bjp with Hitler's army saying to the effect thatbjp leaders will also be killed liked Hitler's army.

Btw opposing bjp isn't new to this guy...has been doing it for 6 months or more, making vids wearing army uniform...

Edited by randomGuy

49 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

There are some serious questions about Jumla party's promises & actions.....what about that? BTW...did you or any other Bhakt or their family members in India get 15 lacs Feku had promised? 

Kuch naya lekar aao frustrated logon...keep repeating same stuff and janta keeps giving Ashirvad to BJP...but I guess if you guys realised your mistakes, you wouldn't be the idiots that you are.

20 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Yeah...just like how the word 'Khalistani' is on rinse/repeat by you andh-bhakts...lol, you still didn't answer WHY you guys didn't receive the promised 15 lacs.

You should not mind "Khalistani" since you label anyone questioning the farmer protest as bhakts 

15 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Here is the culprit who STARTED/MENTIONED this word....click 'play' on the video :cantstop:

Right, people understand that cash of 15 lac doesn't come in bank accounts like that.... but I can totally imagine you going to branch manager's office of icici bank branch Vancouver/Toronto and demanding 'mainu mera 15 lakkh rapaiyya deyo'....:cantstop:

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

The demands of the few hundreds, that are against the interests of the hundreds of millions are irrelevant to me. Criminals are also irrelevant to me. Break law, go to jail. simple as that.

Why are you dodging my question again ??? 

dodging nothing. A 5% increase in fracxtional output is not a trend.

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/haryana-farmers-plan-to-mobilise-a-bigger-crowd-532037.html

Local BJP, JJP leaders donated to the cause

As sentiment in favour of farmers have been growing, even local leaders of BJP and JJP have provided their share of financial assistance. “First, I am a farmer, then a politician,” says a JJP leader from Hisar district, who has given his share of donation as per his land holding in his village. 

The state has 7,088 villages with some having agricultural land holdings in hundreds while others have land holdings in a few thousands. Like Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar’s native village Nindana (Rohtak) has 8,836 acres of land while Nangal village of Karnal district has 1,000 acres. 

Farmers protest

A farmer leader from Jind, Ramphal Kandela said that apart from farmers, other sections of society are also offering donations. For example, labourers donate at the rate of Rs 100 per family. 

Every section of society lending a helping hand

The agitation has been going on for the past one and half months against three central farm laws, which have been termed as “anti-farmer” by the agitators. 

A former Haryana IAS officer, S K Goyal, who has backed the farmers in their ongoing agitation, says every section of society is offering help to agitators. Goyal has already toured over half a dozen villages of Bhiwani districts to make farmers aware about the “adverse impacts” of the three farm laws. 

Farmers Protest

“If the agitation continues for long, it would further erode the base of ruling dispensation very fast. Keeping in view the sentiments of farmers and cold, the government should repeal these farm laws as early as possible,” Goyal said.