'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

21 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Their mentality is similar to their jumla party....this joker has posted a mock photo of that haramkhor Bobde or Bhadwe judge who is a chooitya# i judge in Supreme court...shame!!

LOL. So now this bewakoof wants to whine about Indian judges being corrupt etc. when India has one of the most impartial systems of appointing judges and what BJP has sparingly done, is exactly how judges in KANEDA and MURRICA have been appointed as a rule, for 200 years.

Some pagriis are just white-wannabe's.

Gora saheb sau bar kare to theek, hamare babu ek bar kare to raavan !

There is a subclass of them amongst the colonized ones amongst the groups that served them 'too well'. 

Thats also a lesson to be learnt for those who live in Canada and are not the canadi-pagrees.

Edited by Muloghonto

21 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Maybe we are all saying they are fake is because they are fake. We saw the paid promotion of the protests coming in from overseas and we have open admission of it in this very thread. Duh.

Indians are allowed to be p*ssed about foreign citizen interests spending f*ton of money to sponsor protests against a bill that helps farmers, because a bunch of fat pagriis in Canada and UK poured money into it. 

Keep comforting yourself with media lies.  Goverment has made a blunder this time judging the magnitude of the protest. and it is getting bigger and bigger.

Edited by Nonbeliever

8 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

Keep comforting yourself with media lies.  Goverment has made a blunder this time judging the magnitude of the protest. and it is getting bigger and bigger.

Night is always darkest before dawn. 

Most protests get bigger before they get smaller. Farm season is coming too. We shall see. government isnt going to cave to a legal bill that plenty of farmers ALSO show support for and that too is getting bigger and bigger. Only option left is supreme court. You can stay. You create trouble, you go to jail. Protesting is your right. Passing the law is government's right when it has popular mandate IF supreme court backs it. 

You dont like it ? wait till 2023 and we will then know how many farmers love it or hate it. 

Democracy 101. What else do you want ? A kind of nation where any bunch of foreign money funded agitation can f*ck over its democratic law making apparatus and expect it to repeal laws ??

Not happening. Not before Canada or UK does the same and let us influence their democracy. 

We will see how who wins in the long run- foreign money or bjp. 

Edited by Muloghonto

@Nonbeliever

FYI, I am Indo-Canadian, have been here for decades. I dont need any media to tell me how much these canadian citizen sikhs are sending to fund this.  That alone, should be cause enough  for any India-lover to put a stop to this. This isnt even a conspiracy, this is openly admitted everywhere, including on this thread and the OBSCENE amount of money coming in from foreign citizens to influence Indian democracy is crazy.

If you think i rely on "Godi"  media to judge how my fellow Canadian pagrees are funding this, i will tell you, in simple Canadian lingo- go get bent.

12 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Night is always darkest before dawn. 

Most protests get bigger before they get smaller. Farm season is coming too. We shall see. government isnt going to cave to a legal bill that plenty of farmers ALSO show support for and that too is getting bigger and bigger. Only option left is supreme court. You can stay. You create trouble, you go to jail. Protesting is your right. Passing the law is government's right when it has popular mandate IF supreme court backs it. 

You dont like it ? wait till 2023 and we will then know how many farmers love it or hate it. 

Democracy 101. What else do you want ? A kind of nation where any bunch of foreign money funded agitation can f*ck over its democratic law making apparatus and expect it to repeal laws ??

Not happening. Not before Canada or UK does the same and let us influence their democracy. 

We will see how who wins in the long run- foreign money or bjp. 

These people have no idea .. There will be a tsunami if farm bill supporters start coming on road 

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

True, thanks to the Hindu farmers who recognized this opportunity to fight injustice & millions of other people all over India who stand in solidarity with the farmers. That's why I suggest you bro, don't get deterred by any amount of crap posts by bhakts, patience is the virtue, look at the protesting farmers braving the cold winter, at least we can show through social media, what many here  are simply denying. Stay positive.....time will come when all the sacrifice will be justified by the common man of India. G'nite.

Yes social media interference in foreign democracies have been noted already by several countries in Europe and Asia. 

Plenty of common men support the government too on this. You stay strong. See ya in supreme court or see ya in 2024. You can stay in your designated massage parlour regions and if you block traffic-well get arrested. Simple.

37 minutes ago, PKMKB_PKMKB said:

Haha.. You know who the biggest clowns are... Santa Banta.. Lol.. Sry I won't go further. Baki aap log to samajhdar ho.. sabse jyada jokes kispar bante hai pata hi hoga..Udta Punjab :phehe:

Nowadays jughead bhakts are wearing that crown.

Getting trolled brutally left right and centre,

trust me there is nothing more banal and idiotic than a bhakt :laugh:

30 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

@Nonbeliever

FYI, I am Indo-Canadian, have been here for decades. I dont need any media to tell me how much these canadian citizen sikhs are sending to fund this.  That alone, should be cause enough  for any India-lover to put a stop to this. This isnt even a conspiracy, this is openly admitted everywhere, including on this thread and the OBSCENE amount of money coming in from foreign citizens to influence Indian democracy is crazy.

If you think i rely on "Godi"  media to judge how my fellow Canadian pagrees are funding this, i will tell you, in simple Canadian lingo- go get bent.

You live in Canada and I am living just 5 km from punjab in rajasthan.  Most of my farmer friends are hindu.  You are again not able to judge the kind of anger is here.  

Regarding the funding obviously canada families will help some of their relatives in problem.  That fund will be very small for this kind of protest. And no fool will die for fake protest or sleep in 0 degree temperatures for around 50 days.  

And your favorite bjp party is the number 1 in getting the foreign funding.  Just for your knowledge. Read.

https://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/modi-govt-legitimises-foreign-poll-funding-subramanian-swamy-calls-it-terrible-what-you-must-know/1107290/

Edited by Nonbeliever

14 minutes ago, speedheat said:

That's called baking not trolling . We do the actual trolling during elections. Wait and watch now we will take Bengal too and then we will come for Punjab. Till then you people can bark (troll) all you want :whack:

1 minute ago, Nonbeliever said:

You live in Canada and I am living just 5 km from punjab in rajasthan.  Most of my farmer friends are hindu.  You are again not able to judge the kind of anger is here.  

Then educate them better.

If your farmers are angry for being given more options in life, there is something wrong with your farmers. 

Regarding the funding obviously canada families will help some of their relatives in problem.  That fund will be very small for this kind of protest. And no fool will die for money or sleep in 0 degree temperatures for around 50 days.  

No, its very huge and plenty of fools sell their kidneys and commit sucide due to lack of money arent influenced by millions of dollars coming from overseas. RIght.

And your favorite bjp party is the number 1 in getting the foreign funding.  Just for your knowledge. Read.

Except you cannot fund agitations by foreign funding in indian democracy. 

Fund your party. Not hartaal. Thats against the law.

Ok well so go fund your party. Protest funding is severely curtailed in every democracy, including India. No two ways about it.

51 minutes ago, speedheat said:

yes, your islamist masters you collaborate with for rebellion has inculcated hindu hate in you pretty well. Thats why you hate hindu party and side with congress who murdered sikhs. Khalistani fake sikhs.

We know the drill. Dont care.

Now it is Kerala too.

These people keep on deluding themselves that it is only few farmers.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/kerala-becomes-5th-state-to-pass-resolution-against-farm-laws-top-developments/articleshow/80050323.cms

Only BJP ruled states are not coming out against it. Everyone else is.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Now it is Kerala too.

These people keep on deluding themselves that it is only few farmers.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/kerala-becomes-5th-state-to-pass-resolution-against-farm-laws-top-developments/articleshow/80050323.cms

Only BJP ruled states are not coming out against it. Everyone else is.

Ah yes, a handful of farmers in every state, being funded by foreign money and blatant lies because they are mostly illiterate.... such anti national and anti farmer sentiment made for the punjabi mandi dalaali gains. 

bring it, foreign money wielding namakharaams. 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Ah yes, a handful of farmers in every state, being funded by foreign money and blatant lies because they are mostly illiterate.... such anti national and anti farmer sentiment made for the punjabi mandi dalaali gains. 

bring it, foreign money wielding namakharaams. 

And They have also formed a party called bjp.

17 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

And They have also formed a party called bjp.

Right. Because bjp was formed by foreign money. Any more feku congressi comment left ? Go mislead the illiterate farmers with illegal foreign funded disturbances some more. See the arrests come in just a short little while.