'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

9 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Right. Because bjp was formed by foreign money. Any more feku congressi comment left ? Go mislead the illiterate farmers with illegal foreign funded disturbances some more. See the arrests come in just a short little while.

Lol so much bhakti for corrupt politicians and hate for public.  All political parties are same for me but not for you.

Edited by Nonbeliever

26 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

Lol so much bhakti for corrupt politicians and hate for public.  All political parties are same for me but not for you.

More like so much bhakti for rule of law. All parties are not the same, else there would be no point in voting. The party that has done more for India in last 6 years than any party for the last 20, making laws with its mandate does not deserve to be undermined by foreign funding of the Khalistanis. 
plenty of public - majority- support the government. Hence they are the government. 

7 hours ago, Nonbeliever said:

Kaffir bhai.  That sold out joker arnab was calling farmers fake just like you.  So exposing his relation with government is absolutely ok.

You still around? I thought we exchanged goodbyes. If you are like Afridi, keep coming back after saying goodbye, welcome back, Bhai!

PKMKB posted a video on Sikhs who are one among the agitating. So fair enough.

Edited by coffee_rules

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You still around? I thought we exchanged goodbyes. If you are like Afridi, keep coming back after saying goodbye, welcome back, Bhai!

PLMKB posted a video on Sikhs who are one among the agitating. So fair enough.

Well after your wonderful words  behind the back ,could not stop myself.

Edited by Nonbeliever

1 hour ago, Nonbeliever said:

Well after your wonderful words  behind the back ,could not stop myself.

Didn’t want to tag you as I thought you were really gone. Next time, I will tag you. Non believer In Arabic is kafir. Interesting correlation  Kafir literally means a farmer!

Edited by coffee_rules

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Ah yes, a handful of farmers in every state, being funded by foreign money and blatant lies because they are mostly illiterate.... such anti national and anti farmer sentiment made for the punjabi mandi dalaali gains. 

bring it, foreign money wielding namakharaams. 

So poor farmers are protesting for fun?

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

So poor farmers are protesting for fun?

they are either brainwashed by the punjabi dalaal and anti-india congress cabaal because they are illiterate or they are paid demonstrators being funded by UK and Canadian khalistani money. 

Else they wouldnt be protesting, since the bills are SO OBVIOUSLY pro farmer that even you run away from answering basic questions.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

Punjab has issues and we all know that. There was no industry in Punjab and the reason they were given was they are close to border.

Um, did you watch the video ? Punjab- particularly Ludhiana region had a LOT of industry till the early 90s. Seen with my own two eyes.

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

they are either brainwashed by the punjabi dalaal and anti-india congress cabaal because they are illiterate or they are paid demonstrators being funded by UK and Canadian khalistani money. 

Else they wouldnt be protesting, since the bills are SO OBVIOUSLY pro farmer that even you run away from answering basic questions.

Which basic question have I not answered to your satisfaction?

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Um, did you watch the video ? Punjab- particularly Ludhiana region had a LOT of industry till the early 90s. Seen with my own two eyes.

Have you been to Ludhiana. They never had anything ever. Middle of line crap and nothing more.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Have you been to Ludhiana. They never had anything ever. Middle of line crap and nothing more.

Err, NOBODY had mass industrial robotic car manufacturing in India in the 90s if you are way too young to remember. Ludhiana in the early 90s was one of the most industrialised cities in India. 

Which basic question have I not answered to your satisfaction?

Why are you undermining the best interests of the farmer instead of educating these marginally educated/illiterate people that having MORE options is good for them ??

Are you or your family into mandi dalaali ?

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Err, NOBODY had mass industrial robotic car manufacturing in India in the 90s if you are way too young to remember. Ludhiana in the early 90s was one of the most industrialised cities in India. 

Why are you undermining the best interests of the farmer instead of educating these marginally educated/illiterate people that having MORE options is good for them ??

Are you or your family into mandi dalaali ?

A little lathe machine here and there nothing else.

Can you name one competitive industrial company in Ludhiana? Just one.

These laws were implemented in Bihar. Result : Fail

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

A little lathe machine here and there nothing else.

Can you name one competitive industrial company in Ludhiana? Just one.

How about all the scooters, sports equipment and such industries.  I am saying it was a great industrialized city by indian standards in the early 90s

These laws were implemented in Bihar. Result : Fail

Again, why lie ? Why are you blatantly lying and denying the simple fact that this gives farmers more options and these laws were NOT implemented in Bihar. Bihar curtained APMC, there is no such provision in this law. So why are you lying against the farmers best interests ?? Are you a mandi dalaal or is your family into it ? Is that why the boldfaced lies ?

Edited by Muloghonto

48 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

How about all the scooters, sports equipment and such industries.  I am saying it was a great industrialized city by indian standards in the early 90s

So you cannot name even one company. Not your fault there was not one. You watch too much news and have no idea what is going on.

49 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Again, why lie ? Why are you blatantly lying and denying the simple fact that this gives farmers more options and these laws were NOT implemented in Bihar. Bihar curtained APMC, there is no such provision in this law. So why are you lying against the farmers best interests ?? Are you a mandi dalaal or is your family into it ? Is that why the boldfaced lies ?

Why would I lie. Bihar farmers even get paid less than Haryana/Punjab farmers so how are they better off?

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

So you cannot name even one company. Not your fault there was not one. You watch too much news and have no idea what is going on.

Dude, i visited Punjab many times in the 90s. Are you even old enough to remember the 90s ?

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

Why would I lie. Bihar farmers even get paid less than Haryana/Punjab farmers so how are they better off?

What has that got to do with this bill ???

Bihar abolished APMC. This bill doesnt abolish APMC. So why are you lying ??