'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

17 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Dude, i visited Punjab many times in the 90s. Are you even old enough to remember the 90s ?

What has that got to do with this bill ???

Bihar abolished APMC. This bill doesnt abolish APMC. So why are you lying ??

We are going in circles.

No industry in Punjab. Nada, zilch, zero.

45 minutes ago, Khota said:

We are going in circles.

No industry in Punjab. Nada, zilch, zero.

Yes. No industry in Punjab now. 30 years ago it had a far larger share of industries. You reap what you sow. Just like we Bombs did/do.

again a dodge I see - why are you lying that these laws were tried in Bihar ? Where in these laws is APMC and MSP suspended like Bihar ? 

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Yes. No industry in Punjab now. 30 years ago it had a far larger share of industries. You reap what you sow. Just like we Bombs did/do.

again a dodge I see - why are you lying that these laws were tried in Bihar ? Where in these laws is APMC and MSP suspended like Bihar ? 

You did not answer the question.

There was no industry in punjab even before.

15 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Punjab is now irrelevant in terms of growth, GDP or politics. Let them protest till 2024. 

Bad language imho...if Punjab is irrelevant then so is TN who doesn't vote for national parties plus many anti hindi and anti hindu over there.

And so is Maharashtra, who elects haters of non-marathi people i.e. shiv sena. (Opinion polls say that shiv sena CM is  amongst the most popular ones in India right now)

Punjab is as important as any  state in India.

Also, I have high hopes of bjp doing very well without akalis whenever the next elections happen.

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

The other day, iirc that idiot @Yoda-esque said something to the effect '12 baj gaye inke' someone mentioned santa banta jokes....these idiots should know that Sikhs and Hindus are essentially one people and brothers. It is shameful to read such comments from people who call themselves Hindus.

He said that? This cowardly idiot won't dare say that to any Sikh's face, it's always the meek beta basement dwelling incels who bark the most behind a keyboard

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

The other day, iirc that idiot @Yoda-esque said something to the effect '12 baj gaye inke' someone mentioned santa banta jokes....these idiots should know that Sikhs and Hindus are essentially one people and brothers. It is shameful to read such comments from people who call themselves Hindus.

they WERE the same people. Until they gave sainthood to a hindu killing terrorist. 

religions split from their ancestors all the time. 

Now they are anti-hindu and anti India for the most part, especially overseas.

1 hour ago, KiraReturns23 said:

He said that? This cowardly idiot won't dare say that to any Sikh's face, it's always the meek beta basement dwelling incels who bark the most behind a keyboard

The poisonous idiot @Under_Score is yet to be banned...

and this is not about cowardice or bravery...it is about what is acceptable and what is not.

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

they WERE the same people. Until they gave sainthood to a hindu killing terrorist. 

I know some are anti hindu, some supremacist, hateful etc. Sure today  Sikhs abroad on average have to improve A LOT more regarding attitude towards Hindus than vice versa.

Another barometer which can be used is inter-marriages(hindu and sikh will marry each other without any hassle), cultural similarity between 2 faiths, eating habits, name roots , history etc. Here Hindu-sikh is almost same.

Edited by randomGuy

3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Bad language imho...if Punjab is irrelevant then so is TN who doesn't vote for national parties plus many anti hindi and anti hindu over there.

And so is Maharashtra, who elects haters of non-marathi people i.e. shiv sena. (Opinion polls say that shiv sena CM is  amongst the most popular ones in India right now)

Punjab is as important as any  state in India.

Also, I have high hopes of bjp doing very well without akalis whenever the next elections happen.

This is how some (not all) in BJP work. They don't like a group and they demean them. Next they demean their language and then their culture. Not all but some in BJP want everyone to speak hindi also. I can speak hindi very well but of my free choice.

Everything that makes India great, they are against it.

A peaceful protest to show the income disparity for farmers has turned into that human life is irrelevant arguement.

Right from Kashmir to Kerala and Arunachal Pardesh to Punjab all states are equally important. Their people are equally important and culture and language is equally important.

There are some hate mongers in this thread.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Once again every sikh I know is pro hindu and I have yet to come across any hindu who is against sikhs. You maybe the first one.