'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Liar liar pant on fire.

Yes, thats why you keep running away from acknowledging that this law wasnt tried in bihar and that farmers are making more money not less and have more options, not less under this law as in the cotton sector right now. \

Dalaali bachane ke waiste kya ??

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

yes, the word is patriotic. critical defence sector developments are mostly government run in most countries.

i guess thats why you run away after your lies about this farm bill being passed in Bihar or such get exposed as lies.

Are you a dalaal of the mandi ??

Do names like Raytheon, Lockheed, Rolls Royce and Thales mean anything to you.

No they are not run by governemnt.

I will have lot of respect for you if you tell it staright to my face that a farmer making 10,000 is making too much but a PSU employee doing nothing making x10 is not welfare.

How many times I have to tell you I am a part time farmer. I dont trade.

But above all I am a humanitarian who cares about each and every poor Indian. I sympathize with them. I care about them.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Do names like Raytheon, Lockheed, Rolls Royce and Thales mean anything to you.

US is the exception, not the norm. 

No they are not run by governemnt.

Most of the French defence sector is French govt owned by more than 50% share. Same story in Russia, Israel and China. 

I will have lot of respect for you if you tell it staright to my face that a farmer making 10,000 is making too much but a PSU employee doing nothing making x10 is not welfare.

They arent making too much, is why modi is giving them option to sell for MORE in the open market, like they are doing now for cotton. Its YOU who is opposing farmers having more options to protect your punjabi dalaals. 

How many times I have to tell you I am a part time farmer. I dont trade.

Part time farmer and part time what else ??

But above all I am a humanitarian who cares about each and every poor Indian. I sympathize with them. I care about them.

Liar. 

if you did you wouldnt be against a law that lets farmers sell for more on the open market when the open market offers more, like they do now for cotton.

Edited by Muloghonto

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

US is the exception, not the norm. 

So you agree little bit.

Rolls Royce is British.

Heckler Koch is German and so on and so forth. 

Elbit is Israel.

Dasault is French

I can go on all day.

12 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

They arent making too much, is why modi is giving them option to sell for MORE in the open market, like they are doing now for cotton. Its YOU who is opposing farmers having more options to protect your punjabi dalaals. 

if you did you wouldnt be against a law that lets farmers sell for more on the open market when the open market offers more, like they do now for cotton.

Look let us have an honest discussion. Farmers fear these laws because their income will go down. Like I said cotton is a small fraction and barely 5% above. What if there is a glut of cotton? Who will cover the farmers if price drops by 50%. And that is the issue. Show some humanity.

27 minutes ago, Khota said:

So you agree little bit.

Rolls Royce is British.

It was british. No longer. 

Heckler Koch is German and so on and so forth. 

H&K, Rolls Royce are not DRDO. H&K mostly makes small and medium arms. Not radars. 

Elbit is Israel.

Dasault is French

I can go on all day.

Yes, you can name private companies all day long, doesnt change the fact that the DRDO equivalents in most countries are government run or owned. 

Dassault has over 50% French govt stakes in it, champ. 

Your anti india lies range not just in farming topics it seems.

24 minutes ago, Khota said:

Look let us have an honest discussion. Farmers fear these laws because their income will go down. Like I said cotton is a small fraction and barely 5% above. What if there is a glut of cotton? Who will cover the farmers if price drops by 50%. And that is the issue. Show some humanity.

Honest discussion is, this is the LIE they are being fed by punjabi dalaals. Reality is, they have the option of the same old APMC rates AND additional option to sell to the private market if price is higher. Which is what is happening in cotton sector.

Small fraction or large fraction of cotton is irrelevant. Relevance is, when market pays more - like it ALSO has for wheat in the past- farmers will make more. Right now its cotton, due to yarn shortage due to covid. El Nino causes worldwide wheat fluctuations- mostly towards the negative FYI. 

Nobody has to cover the farmers if the price drops 50% - they can just go sell to the APMC when that happens. DUH. 

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

It was british. No longer. 

H&K, Rolls Royce are not DRDO. H&K mostly makes small and medium arms. Not radars. 

Yes, you can name private companies all day long, doesnt change the fact that the DRDO equivalents in most countries are government run or owned. 

Dassault has over 50% French govt stakes in it, champ. 

Your anti india lies range not just in farming topics it seems.

There is no one more pro India than I am.

Actually you are the most anti-Indian person on this forum.

You want India to waste precious resources on failed PSU's for your selfish reasons.

That hurts the country.

so basically a rich farmer. 

No wonder you want the monopoly of pagrii dalaals to continue. 

No I am the one who barely makes it by farming. It is immaterial what I do with my time for this discussion.

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Honest discussion is, this is the LIE they are being fed by punjabi dalaals. Reality is, they have the option of the same old APMC rates AND additional option to sell to the private market if price is higher. Which is what is happening in cotton sector.

Small fraction or large fraction of cotton is irrelevant. Relevance is, when market pays more - like it ALSO has for wheat in the past- farmers will make more. Right now its cotton, due to yarn shortage due to covid. El Nino causes worldwide wheat fluctuations- mostly towards the negative FYI. 

Nobody has to cover the farmers if the price drops 50% - they can just go sell to the APMC when that happens. DUH. 

That will stop is the problem.

I think this discussion can end if they can state that what you said and put it in writing.

There is no one more pro India than I am.

Actually you are the most anti-Indian person on this forum.

You want India to waste precious resources on failed PSU's for your selfish reasons.

That hurts the country.

The PSU that is making 80 new 4th generation figther jets is by definition not a failed one but giving us unprecedented success.

Selfish ?

I dont even work in India or in the defence sector. I am a programmer these days, not into electronics. So what selfish reasons ???

You are anti-India because you are anti farmer- because you are a rich farmer  and punjabi- the ones who have mas control of this system and want your farmer ghulaams to not have an option.

Now you want the strategic defence provider to be decomissioned and privatized, in a country that does not have local home grown defence sector. If that isnt treasonous, i dont know what is. 

No I am the one who barely makes it by farming. It is immaterial what I do with my time for this discussion.

Bahahahaahaha

If you were not rich farmer, you would not be a part time farmer. All part time farmers are rich farmers. In off season they go work labour. Even in Canada many farmers go and become part time truckers ( fits well with the industry). 

So now it makes sense- Rich punjabi farmer who has stakes for keeping the rest of the punjab farming sector ghulaams to just APMC doesnt want to give them option to sell to the open market as well while keeping APMC. 

The PSU that is making 80 new 4th generation figther jets is by definition not a failed one but giving us unprecedented success.

Selfish ?

I dont even work in India or in the defence sector. I am a programmer these days, not into electronics. So what selfish reasons ???

You are anti-India because you are anti farmer- because you are a rich farmer  and punjabi- the ones who have mas control of this system and want your farmer ghulaams to not have an option.

Now you want the strategic defence provider to be decomissioned and privatized, in a country that does not have local home grown defence sector. If that isnt treasonous, i dont know what is. 

Still cannot make a rifle and want to keep on feeding them.

I dont live in Punjab.

You are a desh drohi for supporting failed companies. Next you want Air India to keep on hurting the country.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

That will stop is the problem.

I think this discussion can end if they can state that what you said and put it in writing.

They have already said that APMC is not being removed several times. What more do you want ? This law does not address the APMC at the slightest. 

Just now, Khota said:

Still cannot make a rifle and want to keep on feeding them.

They have been given a future project. 

Has made a jet fighter that less than 20 in the whole world can do. 

That makes them elite. 

Just now, Khota said:

I dont live in Punjab.

You are a desh drohi for supporting failed companies. Next you want Air India to keep on hurting the country.

Except a company that is making fighter jets of its own isnt a failed company. DRDO is batting ahead of SAAB as far as the fighter jet is concerned. Which means there is at least one inferior one out there in an exclusive group of less than 20. 

No wonder a low skill farmer has no idea how elite skilled this work is. 

23 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

They have been given a future project. 

Has made a jet fighter that less than 20 in the whole world can do. 

That makes them elite. 

Except a company that is making fighter jets of its own isnt a failed company. DRDO is batting ahead of SAAB as far as the fighter jet is concerned. Which means there is at least one inferior one out there in an exclusive group of less than 20. 

No wonder a low skill farmer has no idea how elite skilled this work is. 

65 percent of Mk1A will be indigenous. With the addition of Uttam AESA, DRDO developed EW/ECM systems, and Astra Mk1 in the last 2 squadrons of Mk1A, the only major foreign components will be the GE engine and the Martin Baker ejection seat.

Edited by FischerTal

40 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

They have already said that APMC is not being removed several times. What more do you want ? This law does not address the APMC at the slightest. 

Just give it in writing. If what you are saying is correct than there is no problem.

17 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

65 percent of Mk1A will be indigenous. With the addition of Uttam AESA, DRDO developed EW/ECM systems, and Astra Mk1 in the last 2 squadrons of Mk1A, the only major foreign components will be the GE engine and the Martin Baker ejection seat.

Tejas is a great achievement but I was talking about a rifle which they still import. Lot of PSU's are useless.