'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

42 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

They have been given a future project. 

Has made a jet fighter that less than 20 in the whole world can do. 

That makes them elite. 

Except a company that is making fighter jets of its own isnt a failed company. DRDO is batting ahead of SAAB as far as the fighter jet is concerned. Which means there is at least one inferior one out there in an exclusive group of less than 20. 

No wonder a low skill farmer has no idea how elite skilled this work is. 

In your mind only they are ahead of SAAB.

SAAB has a history of making aircrafts.

They have a history of Draken, Viggen and Grippen. Their aerodynamics is unique.

Tejas is a good achivement too but the aerodynamics of delta wing is staright out of Mirage family.

Anyway Tejas is a good step forward.

41 minutes ago, Khota said:

In your mind only they are ahead of SAAB.

SAAB has a history of making aircrafts.

The Tejas has more indegenous components than Gripen. Ie, DRDO/HAL makes more of their plane than SAAB does, so they are ahead. its just that simple. 

41 minutes ago, Khota said:

They have a history of Draken, Viggen and Grippen. Their aerodynamics is unique.

Tejas is a good achivement too but the aerodynamics of delta wing is staright out of Mirage family.

Anyway Tejas is a good step forward.

irrelevant. whether you are ahead of behind in your item design depends on two factors - how of much of it you make and how good is it. Tejas is just as good as Gripen in demonstrations and DRDO makes more of its components than SAAB does, hence they are ahead.

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The Tejas has more indegenous components than Gripen. Ie, DRDO/HAL makes more of their plane than SAAB does, so they are ahead. its just that simple. 

irrelevant. whether you are ahead of behind in your item design depends on two factors - how of much of it you make and how good is it. Tejas is just as good as Gripen in demonstrations and DRDO makes more of its components than SAAB does, hence they are ahead.

I agree Tejas is good and great for India but if IAF is given a choice they will take Grippen in a heart beat. Those canards are out of the world.

35 minutes ago, Khota said:

I agree Tejas is good and great for India but if IAF is given a choice they will take Grippen in a heart beat. Those canards are out of the world.

they wont because they rejected it themselves. IAF is on record saying that the Tejas is the bird best suited for its needs.

35 minutes ago, Khota said:

Farmers say that is not the case. hence strike. I will take poor farmers word rather than yours. You dont have the best track record on the forum.

So the few protesting farmers are lying right now. 

You will take the word of easily swayed illiterate people over the actual statements of the government. Sounds like a typical farmer.

:laugh:

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

they wont because they rejected it themselves. IAF is on record saying that the Tejas is the bird best suited for its needs.

Why did they keep floating a tender. Only reason they are not doing that is beacause they have wasted so much money on Rafaels which do not buy Indian any security.

So the few protesting farmers are lying right now. 

You will take the word of easily swayed illiterate people over the actual statements of the government. Sounds like a typical farmer.

:laugh:

So let me sum up your attitude:

farmers are illiterarte.

They are dispensable.

Kill them lathi charge them

Free market is good for farmers.

Free market is bad for people who I know who work in PSU.

Free market is bad for me.

There is saying for people like you.

Do as I say but not as I do.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

So let me sum up your attitude:

farmers are illiterarte.

They are dispensable.

Kill them lathi charge them

Free market is good for farmers.

Free market is bad for people who I know who work in PSU.

Free market is bad for me.

There is saying for people like you.

Do as I say but not as I do.

beta, i work in free market.

Farmers are illiterate is why they are siding with the punjabi dalaal side that wants to f*ck them over instead of allowing them to make more money.

19 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

beta, i work in free market.

Farmers are illiterate is why they are siding with the punjabi dalaal side that wants to f*ck them over instead of allowing them to make more money.

Keep on giving money to PSU employees for doing nothing. I fully understand you now.

19 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Yeah i am sure we are supposed to listen to anti-india dalaals like you and not Rakesh Bhaduria.

whoever Rakesh Bhaduria guy is, he is stupid if he thinks Rafael does anything for India.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Keep on giving money to PSU employees for doing nothing. I fully understand you now.

making a fighter jet isnt doing nothing. its doing far more than a farmer does.

You are living up to the nali ka keera jealous illiterate farmer types quite well.

Why you running away from the fact that you LIED about this law being tried in Bihar ???

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

whoever Rakesh Bhaduria guy is, he is stupid if he thinks Rafael does anything for India.

He is our Air Chief Marshall.

I would take his views over an anti-India scum like yours anyday when it comes to the military.

Edited by Muloghonto

making a fighter jet isnt doing nothing. its doing far more than a farmer does.

You are living up to the nali ka keera jealous illiterate farmer types quite well.

Why you running away from the fact that you LIED about this law being tried in Bihar ???

He is our Air Chief Marshall.

I would take his views over an anti-India scum like yours anyday when it comes to the military.

You are a liar but not a good one. In every post you lie and get caught.

Is it OK to pay PSU's billions of dollars and them not being able to make a rifle??

It is ok because your relatives are collecting a pension.

farmer is making toooooo much.

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

@Khota : If illiterate low skill farmers wish to be taken seriously, get an education or at least, get the basics right.

Rafael is an Israeli defence contractor that mostly makes missiles.

Rafale is a jet fighter built by Dassault.

You are the only one who is educated and then you state you cannot work for DRDO because you are stupid.

If you are stupid and low iq it is not your fault. Blame your genes.

5 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Bhakts are not only stupid, they're anti-India & pro-jumla party, this corrupt party is shielding people like Arnab Goswami who celebrated the 'Phulwama attack' & making NIA send notices of 'unlawful activity' to many at the Peaceful Farmers protest, calling them 'Peace disturbers' :facepalm:

And he compromised the operation. They should take action against these anti-national people. What if IAF lost a plane in that. Who would be responsibel?

34 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are the only one who is educated and then you state you cannot work for DRDO because you are stupid.

If you are stupid and low iq it is not your fault. Blame your genes.

Most of us arent good enough to work for the most elite technology companies.

But hey give me 2 months and i can be a farmer no problem

33 minutes ago, Khota said:

And he compromised the operation. They should take action against these anti-national people. What if IAF lost a plane in that. Who would be responsibel?

Good thing that whataspp is end to end encrypted.

36 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are a liar but not a good one. In every post you lie and get caught.

The only one who lied is you : you lied about this law being tried in Bihar and then disappeared when questioned. Why ??

Is it OK to pay PSU's billions of dollars and them not being able to make a rifle??

yes, when they make planes its just fine.

It is ok because your relatives are collecting a pension.

My relatives dont work for DRDO.

farmer is making toooooo much.

They arent, which is why we want to give them the choice of the open market and APMC which you oppose. Because you are an upadh gawaar farmer, like most farmers are.