'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

54 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Most of us arent good enough to work for the most elite technology companies.

But hey give me 2 months and i can be a farmer no problem

Good thing that whataspp is end to end encrypted.

The only one who lied is you : you lied about this law being tried in Bihar and then disappeared when questioned. Why ??

yes, when they make planes its just fine.

My relatives dont work for DRDO.

They arent, which is why we want to give them the choice of the open market and APMC which you oppose. Because you are an upadh gawaar farmer, like most farmers are.

Still no rifle but lot of pension.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

He has been suffering from a 'Changing colors' syndrome over the past years, depending on the changing political scenarios and/or according to the 'Goalpost shift' requirement depending on views of majority of posters on a given topic in a discussion on ICF. Here is how he has portrayed himself....:phehe:

I'm Atheist :cool:

I hate Chaddi Dharis :wall:

I like Liberals :smile:

I'm Centrist :winky:

I 'm not Liberal :sad_smile:

Where can I find Shiv Sena office in Canada :nervous:

Indian Sikhs are poor and Patriotic but wealthy NRI Sikhs are ALL evil & Khalistanis :hitler:

Indian Sikhs are not Good :no:

Right Wing Hindu Nationalist party in India is the best party in this Universe ( most current color ) :rock:

Half of these are lies, but then again a coward fake pagree who cant even answer questions and wants to engage in typical jutt sikh terrorist violence of surrey based gangs is taking pot shots and running away 

Mussalmaaan ka chamchaa - Pakka Punjaabi lekin sarhad ke us paar ka punjaabi ghulaam.:laugh:

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Still running away from the lie you said about this law being tried in Bihar. 

Why run away ?

PS: No rifle but a fighter jet is a win in my books. 

Deflection. No rifle. Good pension.

Air India . No flights. Good pension.

Bureaucracy- Negative growth. Good pension.

Farmers make too much money.

Just now, Khota said:

Deflection. No rifle. Good pension.

Good plane == good pension.

Just now, Khota said:

Air India . No flights. Good pension.

Bureaucracy- Negative growth. Good pension.

Farmers make too much money.

Why did you lie about this law being tried in Bihar, Punjabi dalaal  ???

10 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Good plane == good pension.

Why did you lie about this law being tried in Bihar, Punjabi dalaal  ???

DRDO does not make guns. Good pension.

I think all your immediate family is stuck to the mammary glands of GOI and collecting a good pension.

Farmers make too much money. No pension.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

DRDO does not make guns. Good pension.

DRDO makes jet fighters. Good pension.

I think all your immediate family is stuck to the mammary glands of GOI and collecting a good pension.

None of my immediate or extended family works for the GoI. We all work in Private sector.

Farmers make too much money. No pension.

Stop running and answer the question - why did you lie about these laws being tried in Bihar, pujabi dalaal ???

Edited by Muloghonto

31 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

^^^

That's a Badass clip..lol, tight SLAP to morons who think farmers are illiterate & this Desh-Drohi ruling party can outwit them. 

the desh drohis are punjabi farmers who are doing the APMC dalaal monopoly-giri. 

And yes, farmers are the most illiterate demographic in all of india. The angootha chaap are still mostly farmers. 

I recall one first year electrical engg student boasting "without my power plants and lines, your computers & electronics are useless, so I'm far more important than you are". Such a childish view of the world. Would we have a functioning democracy & judiciary without lawyers ? Would we be living in the stone age without engineers ? These are rhetorical, not practical questions.

There's umpteen countries that do jack squat in agriculture but are well developed. Surprise surprise, Punjab's favorite UK tops this list. https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-countries-producing-the-least-agriculture-worldwide.html

No sector should be demonized or overstated. The issue needs resolution to the best possible extent in interest of farmers & general population, that's about it. 

Edited by Clarke

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

I recall one first year electrical engg student boasting "without my power plants and lines, your computers & electronics are useless, so I'm far more important than you are". Such a childish view of the world. Would we have a functioning democracy & judiciary without lawyers ? Would we be living in the stone age without engineers ? These are rhetorical, not practical questions.

There's umpteen countries that do jack squat in agriculture but are well developed. Surprise surprise, Punjab's favorite UK tops this list. https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-countries-producing-the-least-agriculture-worldwide.html

No sector should be demonized or overstated. The issue needs resolution to the best possible extent in interest of farmers & general population, that's about it. 

UK at the turn of last century was most develped/industrialized country. They grew enough for themselves. And that is all they needed. Now they have turned away to financial models but that is besides the point. India still is a developing country and all genuine farmers with land need to be gauranteed MSP.

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

Good luck feeding 1.3 billion on food imports.

India is already a country with a lot of hunger and malnutrition.

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

Good luck feeding 1.3 billion on food imports.

India is already a country with a lot of hunger and malnutrition.

Again a childish & idiotic argument. No one's going on strike, not 57% of the population and neither side has the wherewithal to survive without the other. Its not like farmers will survive without doctors or water supply or police or army or whatever essential service one can think of. You remove one core piece and the entire stack falls down and there are no winners, only losers.

Repeating the trolling again in this thread: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeF_o1Ss1NQ

Which do you prefer?

a)Atom Bombs (Army/police etc)

b)Charity (Farmers)

Edited by Clarke

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

Again a childish & idiotic argument. No one's going on strike, not 57% of the population and neither side has the wherewithal to survive without the other. Its not like farmers will survive without doctors or water supply or police or army or whatever essential service one can think of. You remove one core piece and the entire stack falls down and there are no winners, only losers.

Humans have survived for tens of thousands of years without the Police, Army, Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers. Without farmers we would go back to being hunter gatherers.

Edited by Ranvir

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Humans have survived for tens of thousands of years without the Police, Army, Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers. Without farmers we would go back to being hunter gatherers.

Yes, what has been the mortality rate, child birth survival rate in those 1000s of years? Do you want to go back to state or survive better in modern times where one feeds off the other. How do you think World population increased with contribution of all humans?

LIVE: Ready to put farm laws on hold for 1.5 years, govt tells union; all eyes on Jan 22 meet

:Farmers Protest 2020, Indian Farmers Protest Live Update: The farmers and the ministers of the central government will hold another round of meeting to discuss the issues raised by farmers. Ahead of the meeting, Rakest Tikait said that the Centre has to make law on MSP and repeal all three farm laws.

Source