'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

And keep believing that Modi planned this.The fact is that there's no sympathy for your terror friends masquerading as farmers.Heck Punjab isn't even the bread basket anymore. 
These dickheads have lost all sympathy

Whatever soap you are using to whitewash ain't working...please peddle it elsewhere as I said.

You can't even have a debate so you quote yourself.

As I mentioned in the other thread, why are Hindus at the protest carrying the Indian tricolour? Are they Khalistanis?
Look everyone has seen who has done what. you might be better off trying to convince yourself rather than anyone here.Because the truth is there for everyone to see now.

9 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
17 minutes ago, Ranvir said:
You can't even have a debate so you quote yourself.

As I mentioned in the other thread, why are Hindus at the protest carrying the Indian tricolour? Are they Khalistanis?

Look everyone has seen who has done what. you might be better off trying to convince yourself rather than anyone here.Because the truth is there for everyone to see now.

I do not agree with what was done yesterday but I will not have the Sikh protestors labelled as Khalistanis when they have made no such demand. As I mentioned there were plenty of Hindus at the protests as well.

But that is too complex for someone like you to understand.

Remember - Only A Sith Deals In Absolutes. There is nothing Yoda-esque about you.

Edited by Ranvir

32 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

I do not agree with what was done yesterday but I will not have the Sikh protestors labelled as Khalistanis when they have made no such demand. As I mentioned there were plenty of Hindus at the protests as well.

But that is too complex for someone like you to understand.

Remember - Only A Sith Deals In Absolutes. There is nothing Yoda-esque about you.

Don’t deny the presence of Sh1t yellow (typical of them to choose that cowardly color) Khalistani flags in the midst and hoisted in Red fort, go look at videos. Forget about khalis for a moment. Why are Sikhs coming with their religion in ? Why bring kirpan, kada and kesari to a farmer’s protest? Just imagine if a Bhagwa flag was hoisted by an angry mob over red fort above our tiranga? That would be called bloody murder. Answer why does farmers issues have to have Sikh pride, if Hindus are also protesting?

Edited by coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Don’t deny the presence of Sh1t yellow (typical of them to choose that cowardly color) Khalistani flags in the midst and hoisted in Red fort, go look at videos. Forget about khalis for a moment. Why are Sikhs coming with their religion in ? Why bring kripan, Kesari to a farmer’s protest, ? Just imagine if a Bhagwa flag was hoisted by an angry mob over red fort above our tiranga? That would be called bloody murder. Answer why is farmers issues have to have Sikh pride, if Hindus are also protesting?

I have told you again, do not offend the Sikh flag. That flag has been there for many years.

Would you like me to refer to your Red flags as 'Period colour' flags and say that you are pu55ies?

3 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

I have told you again, do not offend the Sikh flag. That flag has been there for many years.

Would you like me to refer to your Red flags as 'Period colour' flags and say that you are pu55ies?

I know that, the Khalistani flag is also yellow and with big letters KHALISTAN written on it. I am talking about that sh1t flag, o mahatma!

And I am not even asking for Nishan Sahib to be not flown in gurdwaras, but why bring it for farmers’ protest? Answer that before getting offended by derogatory references to Khalustani flags, they totally deserve all the hate and not Sikhs. We respect and give rishi status to all gurus. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What will farmers eat if they stopped to grow? They can't protest in empty stomach, unless you say, they will be fed by NRI funds.

Indians can import food too. Farmers are getting paid, they are not giving away Anna for free, to be called Annadata.

Excatly, Imports are cheaper and India doesnt at all rely on Punjab farmers when it comes to feed 1.4 billions. But thats not the point. Khalistanis can eff off

38 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

BTW, You can call Red flags as whatever you are trying to say, these commies deserve all the ridicule and hate.

Edited by coffee_rules

43 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I know that, the Khalistani flag is also yellow and with big letters KHALISTAN written on it. I am talking about that sh1t flag, o mahatma!

And I am not even asking for Nishan Sahib to be not flown in gurdwaras, but why bring it for farmers’ protest? Answer that before getting offended by derogatory references to Khalustani flags, they totally deserve all the hate and not Sikhs. We respect and give rishi status to all gurus. 

Just because one or two flags have Khalistan written on it, doesn't give you license to insult a Sikh flag with Khanda on it. Stop spewing your hatred for Sikhism under the garb of few idiotic protestors. You can tolerate insult on your faith its upto you, but don't assume that others are okay with it. Who are you to give Rishi status to Sikh Guru's? You beghairat insaan.

Edited by Vancouver

7 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

Just because one or two flags have Khalistan written on it, doesn't give you license to insult a Sikh flag with Khanda on it. Stop spewing your hatred for Sikhism under the garb of few idiotic protestors. You can tolerate insult on your faith its upto you, but don't assume that others are okay with it. Who are you to give Rishi status to Sikh Guru's? You beghairat insaan.

Ignorant, go read again. I hate Khalistanis and their flag. (one or two hi sahin, why TF are they present in our farmers; protest). If you foolish can tolerate such presence, rest of the world will not give legitimacy to even one or two KHALISTANI SH1T YELLOW FLAGS!

If that offends you, take a hike! I am questioning why is farmers' protest a Sikh pride? Aren't there Hindu farmers opposing the laws. Why was Nishan Sahin hoisted over Red fort in the name of farmers' protests. Can we also hoist Bhagwa flag since Hindu farmers from Haryana are supposedly protesting as well. If you can't debate without name-calling, don't. 

11 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

So you advocate justfy violence just because Sikhs are doing it even if it is not for religious issue but some freebies they get by Government