Australia v India ¦ 2nd ODI - Dettol Series ¦ 29th Nov 2020 ¦ SYDNEY ¦ 9:10 AM IST

1 minute ago, OpeningBatsman said:

Maybe all the toss experts here can upload a video on youtube titled "how to win a toss". 

Greenhorn followers probably everything is new for them or just following cricket to see Ind win :dontknow:

Since 90s I must have watched like 500 games (if not more) covering all formats and teams .... have seen Ind lose many tosses, tourneys, bowl crap, bat crap, field crap, you name it :phehe: .... after some point, you need to enjoy the game 

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Greenhorn followers probably everything is new for them or just following cricket to see Ind win :dontknow:

Since 90s I must have watched like 500 games (if not more) covering all formats and teams .... have seen Ind lose many tosses, tourneys, bowl crap, bat crap, field crap, you name it :phehe: .... after some point, you need to enjoy the game 

Started watching from 97 at the age of 9 and got used to see us getting thrashed every time we step outside home. 

I watch the game with an open mind now without any expectations. Yes my heart still breaks a bit after every loss but you get used to that. 

Don't know why people have to call names or abuse players. 

Edited by OpeningBatsman
1 minute ago, OpeningBatsman said:

Started watching from 97 at the age of 9 and got used to see us getting thrashed every time we step outside home. 

I watch the game with an open mind now without any expectations. Yes my heart still breaks a bit after every loss but you get used to that. 

Don't know why people have to call names or abuse players. 

yeah, some folks act as if they are financing team Ind (probably equating following cricket with patriotism too) :lol: