Australia v India ¦ 2nd ODI - Dettol Series ¦ 29th Nov 2020 ¦ SYDNEY ¦ 9:10 AM IST

2 minutes ago, Amit228 said:

Man!!! Saini looks like another case of phaaassst devoid of any brain... Turning out to be another lord umesh yadav incarnation..

gets more bounce than Umesh. It’s just inexperience that’s it. Umesh’s strength is bowling full, Saini looks more back of the length bowler, Cummins type.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

One thing I like about this attack, batsmen actually look like they are taking a risk even when they get tonked around. In the old

days you could actually predict during their run up itself   where our Trundlers  would be smacked even before  batsman like Jayasuriya, Anwar, SA team of those days, Hayden/Gilchrist etc

Jaya gilly bahut dur ki baat. 

Maurice odumbe of all players tonked us

so true.. I think lolli asked him to be aggressive and bowl short to the bull... jeez do these guys even do their homework? :facepalm:
Actually its blazing hot in Sydney today and the pitch will turn. Kuldeep Yadav would have been handy on this pitch. I would have played just 2 seamers and 3 spinners (Kulcha + Jadeja). On tracks like these, running and bowling seam up fast like Saini wont work. Some variation is required like cutters, slow bouncers etc.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk