Top Bowlers averages against Top 4 teams since Jan 2016: Bumrah & Starc worst performers. Boult The best

Lone Wolf

On 12/1/2020 at 2:17 AM, Majestic said:

12 games where four games were played in Australia without Smith and Warner? But leave that aside, the real worry is that since he has come up after that injury, he has struggled and looked one-dimensional, we saw in NZ in test series also, he basically struggled for most part of the series except final inning.

The situation hasn't improved any, in ODIs, he has looked mediocre and hopeless and I am afraid the same repeat will be seen in test series in Australia as it was in New Zealand. 

Smith will smash four centuries against him this series and we will lose 4-0 and Bumrah's test average against the so called big boys will get a massive hit. A massive humiliation is waiting for us in a couple of weeks time.

Smith won't do ****. He onlyn

struggles in swing conditions. Bumrah is the best In bouncy wickets. 

He needs to learn to reverse swing though for subcontinent. 

Problem is money. He is earning too much. Losing motivation may be an issue. I hope not. 

Edited by Jay
38 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Overrated

India never had the opportunity to even rate their pacers,for a change i welcome this thought of overrating a pacer from this nation,which was starved of a good pacer since long,Bumrah too has some serious performance behind him in the past,just cut them some slack

They never got rated let alone overrating them,Bumrah is an inspiration to many young bowlers who dream to play for India bowling at pace, really hope this one hell of a bowler Bumrah gets his mojo back

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

Bumrah will toy with England and you guys will be back on the bandwagon.

He does need to stop choking though. 

He also needs to learn how to bowl with new ball. 

Bumrah is quite out of form at the moment.  The 2018 Bumrah was the peak version when everything was going right for him. 

He won't find it easy this time. 

According to reports Siraj will start the first test over Ishant.  So at least we got one gun new ball bowler who is in top form. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Bumrah is quite out of form at the moment.  The 2018 Bumrah was the peak version when everything was going right for him. 

He won't find it easy this time. 

According to reports Siraj will start the first test over Ishant.  So at least we got one gun new ball bowler who is in top form. 

Siraj

Booms

Shamza 

Ideally washy at 7

Ideally shardul at 8

Bhuvi at 9

Booms

Siraj

See how strong and balanced this team above is, we would wreck n.z and England in English conditions.

But no our bitch captain will never pick teams according to conditions. 

I know bhuvi fitness is questionable but he himself said he wants to play tests and is ready to make a comeback. He was brilliant in England last time and he is our best swing bowler along with siraj. 

4 hours ago, Suhaan said:

India never had the opportunity to even rate their pacers,for a change i welcome this thought of overrating a pacer from this nation,which was starved of a good pacer since long,Bumrah too has some serious performance behind him in the past,just cut them some slack

They never got rated let alone overrating them,Bumrah is an inspiration to many young bowlers who dream to play for India bowling at pace, really hope this one hell of a bowler Bumrah gets his mojo back

Bumrah is one of a kind. Difficult to replicate him. I hope Siraj can get more success as he's a very good model of how a pace bowler should operate.

28 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Bumrah is one of a kind. Difficult to replicate him. I hope Siraj can get more success as he's a very good model of how a pace bowler should operate.

bumrah is a freak. unfortunately he will always be one which means he will be either really good or atrocious. nothing in between. 

bumrah is a maverick. when he is on, he is absolutely unplayable. when he isnt, he is trash like we saw in the final. 

he is more of an influencer in a big test series. he can be a game changer. he is not a SWING bowler though so conditions in n.z wont suit him. maybe a stint in county will help. Will the filthy rich bumrah have the cojones to play county and sacrifice IPL? i dont think so.