UK NHS likely to roll out CoViD 19 vaccine as early as Dec 7.

BacktoCricaddict

5 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

But what do they mean when they say vaccine won't stop her from transmitting covid ?

Virals are always around and they mutate as well and  aged folks will always have health issues , what when a superbug hits(as is being predicted by wef) ,we will again go into another lockdown.

It means that she has a 25% of being infected by CoViD and still transmitting it.  Once enough of the population is vaccinated, there is enough of a shield to stop the transmission.  But not until then. 

b33bc565-b4c6-4bae-ad8e-390c44958474.sized-1000x1000.png?w=1000

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

As long as I don’t die (serious consequence, or have hospitalizations and live under intense care) , it is ok to get vaccinated and still get the viral disease and live through it like common cold.

Even that has only a small chance of happening (6 - 25% depending on age).  But it is a finite chance. 

The only absolute 100% treatment is a combination of bleach and apple cider vinegar directly injected into your veins.  Ask the Florida pastor/doctor comboman.

Just now, MultiB48 said:

And what is the difference between being immunized and being asymptomatic?

Being immunized means you are unlikely to be infected even when exposed to the virus.  

Asymptomatic means that you may be infected but your body shows only mild or no symptoms.  Sometimes symptoms don't appear for a week after you are infected, but you are still able to spread the virus to others, who may then experience severe symptoms.  25-40% of CoViD-19 infections are thought to be from spread by asymptomatic people.    

4 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Even that has only a small chance of happening (6 - 25% depending on age).  But it is a finite chance. 

The only absolute 100% treatment is a combination of bleach and apple cider vinegar directly injected into your veins.  Ask the Florida pastor/doctor comboman.

How about Prayer? 

All the Naysayers @Real McCoy @Jimmy Cliff others believers of WEF, Great Reset etc., would you dare to go out without a mask to a hospital with Covid patients and breathe in front of a patient, touch all surfaces and touch your face? I meant you would go out and risk contracting a disease and not take vaccines as it is all a hoax. Honest q, not rhetorical.

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

All the Naysayers @Real McCoy @Jimmy Cliff others believers of WEF, Great Reset etc., would you dare to go out without a mask to a hospital with Covid patients and breathe in front of a patient, touch all surfaces and touch your face? I meant you would go out and risk contracting a disease and not take vaccines as it is all a hoax. Honest q, not rhetorical.

I live in Chennai. most of the people are wearing masks on their ears and not covering the mouth and nose. They are only doing it because they dont want to lose customers or if someone is working somewhere and is required to wear masks. Also considering the famous (or infamous should I say) humidity of Chennai makes wearing masks all the time impracticable. Some people who are precautioanry and those who are sh1t scared cover their faces. I don't wear masks at all. I have one in my bag if someplace requires me to wear it.

You cannot enter a hospital without wearing a mask. Its compulsory here. BTW I don't like going to hospitals for something like a sniffle as they are in the business of administering corona tests. I know an elderly relative who went to her neighborhood doctor who she knows. Her complaint was low pulse. The doctor told her to go to the government hospital and get the corona check. Not only did the doctor advise but also called the ambulance to make her go there. She had to call her influential brother who interfered and the unnecessary corona test was not conducted and the ambulance was sent off. This doctor is a known doctor who is doing this for money. How can these doctors force patients to take the test. Isn't this denying her freedom of choice.

You can imagine if she was going to a strange doctor. You can see the yama dharma raja and his bull if you even think of going to a hospital. Most people dont even go for minor checks only major things like heart problems, diabetes, etc. What the current scenario is panning out is they are trying to "save" the people with preexisting conditions by giving them the vax sooner than normal people. I'm telling you they are using these old people as guinea pigs and will be a disaster. Then they will blame that more people need the vax as the corona is increasing :lol: I won't be surprised with this upside down logic and the tv wacthing public will believe it as truth. As @Jimmy Cliff posted some tweet, someone who died of accident and heart attacks are counted among covid deaths.

2 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

It means that she has a 25% of being infected by CoViD and still transmitting it.  Once enough of the population is vaccinated, there is enough of a shield to stop the transmission.  But not until then. 

b33bc565-b4c6-4bae-ad8e-390c44958474.sized-1000x1000.png?w=1000

Do you believe it because they put a nice diagram for you to follow. Most of our population are wearing masks that dont cover the face or not wearing at all. Its almost an year since the virus and a large number of population is still alive. I see old beggars and homeless people who lack even cleanliness and dont wear masks still operating. How is that possible. If the virus cannot take old people in an year, that means its not potent. end of story. get back to business as usual

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

48 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I say give it to all Islamists who believe in increasing numbers. I will contribute my one month salary to WEF

Well most muslims in UK, US and Europe don't work and live throuhg welfare. So they don't need the vax :phehe: So they can be fertile and populate as much as possible. The elite need trouble makers coffee. They dont want middle class workers. most of the jobs are getting automated. If somebody is a decent muslim, they dont want them. They need those who chant "allahuakbar, jihad" etc to disintegrate the minds of tv watching people

25 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Do you believe it because they put a nice diagram for you to follow. Most of our population are wearing masks that dont cover the face or not wearing at all. Its almost an year since the virus and a large number of population is still alive. I see old beggars and homeless people who lack even cleanliness and dont wear masks still operating. How is that possible. If the virus cannot take old people in an year, that means its not potent. end of story. get back to business as usual

These pictures are not for COVID only. In case of any viral/bacterial infections and spread of disease w.r.t. vaccination spread.

4 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

I wasnt taking about Muslims ,but the entire world population .Haven't you come across it, that the world population has to be reduced by 95%.

Ok my post that you replied to was about muslims as I was responding to coffee who brought up muslims. Anyways muslim or not, killing is killing. There is always a better option than killing humans. I see some sarcasm there. Are you thinking such a huge number can't be killed or you want it that way :fear1:

42 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I never said it was all a hoax. Obviously there is some sort of virus/strain out there that has made a lot of people sick and resulted in deaths. As long as it was all about protecting/isolating the most vulnerable section of population and limited lockdowns to prevent the spread, I was on board. 

I am opposed to the seemingly unending lockdowns that seem to target small businesses while there are no restrictions for behemoths like Amazon. I fail to see the point of restricting the number of people one can invite on Thanksgiving while being okay with thousands of people gathering at BLM led protests/Biden victory celebrations. All of this makes it clear that these restrictions are entirely about control/economic destruction and nothing to do with public health. The way the goalposts have consistently been shifted confirm this.

Even with vaccines, if you had one that was proven over a long enough period of time with a better success rate than the current survival rate of COVID, I would be on board. Instead you have an experimental, poorly tested, hastily approved monstrosity being unleashed with all these potential sides (this is from the FDA/CDC).

So my question is, would anyone rather recover from this "deadly" virus the way most of the people have recovered so far or would they prefer being a guinea pig for Big Pharma. If it's the latter, I don't mind as long as it's NOT enforced or mandatory. Your body your choice and all that. But apparently, that option is now off the table as they will find a way to enforce it by stopping you from traveling, going to work and God knows what unless you have proof that you are vaccinated. 

As far as WEF/The Great Reset is concerned, it's real as it gets with most elected puppets...I mean "leaders" echoing their talking points and goals. Their goals/agenda are right there for everyone to see on their website and YouTube channel. If people still think of this as a conspiracy theory then what can I say :dontknow:.

21 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Then the whole issue of vaccinations should be questioned.

Bhai, it is too much, child mortality rate and life expectancy of whole world has gone up in the last 70 years, due to these vaccinations.  This spread of disease because of anti-vaxxers refusing to take vaccinations among those with lower immunity is a political issue. Read about measles and the hoax of its vaccination causing Autism (Jenny McCarthy)

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Ok my post that you replied to was about muslims as I was responding to coffee who brought up muslims. Anyways muslim or not, killing is killing. There is always a better option than killing humans. I see some sarcasm there. Are you thinking such a huge number can't be killed or you want it that way :fear1:

He is referring to the Georgia Guidestones.

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I didn’t say kill, I was supporting spreading infertility to those (I said Islamists who believe in upping the numbers for world domination) through the vaccine (sarcasm as if it was true)

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Bhai, it is too much, child mortality rate and life expectancy of whole world has gone up in the last 70 years, due to these vaccinations.  This spread of disease because of anti-vaxxers refusing to take vaccinations among those with lower immunity is a political issue. Read about measles and the hoax of its vaccination causing Autism (Jenny McCarthy)

Jenny Mccarthy is a hollywood actress. I don't want to take this on a tangent when it comes to hollywood "actresses" :lol:Do you seriously believe she's the face of anti vacc group. Here's how divide and conquer works. If some set of people go against the establishment and believe lets say the banks are in control of the govt which is closer to the truth actually. How the establishment divides them is by creating an anti-bank group themselves which comes under their control and appoint a mole as a leader who will create disinfo that leads them on different tangents than the bank issue. Some people accept this guy as the spokesperson. Other don't. Division is created and the conquest will follow. Then you will find how banks controlling govt is a silly idea and "debunking" videos would be put on youtube by "individual" reserachers. Measles is a disease that has been for ages. People dealt with it by traditional methods. Why do we need vacc when you can deal with it naturally :dontknow: