Cricket Does Not Need Captain

Khota

Just now, Khota said:

Educated decisions are always better than instincts.

Sometimes my instincts are to slap the shyt out silly posters but then my brain processes information and reminds me it is not their fault. They are just stupid.

Guys have a nice day.

end men ye line bhi likh deni thi - tum kal ke laundo ko aata hi kya hai, humne dhoop men aise hi thodi na baal safed kiye hai

Given how the playing captain was away and India still won the game with a smarter and cooler head on the field, Do we really need captains? Just let the coaches do their thing.

It already happens so just get rid of this formality.

Have a core leadership group that implements these strategies and we should be all good.

I 100% agree with this thread.

1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

Given how the playing captain was away and India still won the game with a smarter and cooler head on the field, Do we really need captains? Just let the coaches do their thing.

It already happens so just get rid of this formality.

Have a core leadership group that implements these strategies and we should be all good.

I 100% agree with this thread.

Ideally, we would have a good captain. No captain is better than a bad captain though.

43 minutes ago, Khota said:

I understand that but what is the assurance the next one will be any better?

MSD had to be kicked out, same for ganguly. It never ends well.

I agree. No captain please. All captains do is choose their favourites, buddies or players that won't make themselves loom bad if they are out of form. It's a suck up sycophant phony game. Enough of this madness. 

Need a dictator who only focuses on winning. Winning trumps all. Will never find one. So I choose AI as my captain. 

Our Paxtan buddies will wait for another 20 years to adopt this system. 

Actually india themselves might take 10 years to adopt new advanced methodologies. 

I am sick of seeing biased prejudiced deckhands run our team.