Another T20 series wasted on Dhawan - Repeating same mistake expecting a different result is Insanity

1 hour ago, Khota said:

This series. This T20 series against a top team. Get a life.

ohh that old one game superiorism crap which made u say nadeem better then ashwin last time - so where is nadeem n how many IPL games his team gave him ?

Didnt u use this crap of dhawan vs rahul before in one game only to make a fool of ur self in next 10....smart move genius but u forgot a better player will always outscore the next day....u didnt learn last time dont worry history will repeat

Rahul will prove again that he is India 2nd best t20 batsman forget comparison with dhawan as he aint even a good t20 batsman, wait ull get this lesson again 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ohh that old one game superiorism crap which made u say nadeem better then ashwin last time - so where is nadeem n how many IPL games his team gave him ?

Didnt u use this crap of dhawan vs rahul before in one game only to make a fool of ur self in next 10....smart move genius but u forgot a better player will always outscore the next day....u didnt learn last time dont worry history will repeat

Rahul will prove again that he is India 2nd best t20 batsman forget comparison with dhawan as he aint even a good t20 batsman, wait ull get this lesson again 

Even before first bowl was bowled I thought Nadeem would do good and he proved it. Anyway that is not the topic.

Sticking to topic Dhawan has proven himself in this T20 and IPL. 

I know it hurts you when Dhawan does well but you need to find a coping mechanism to deal with your grief.

I am here to help too.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Eooc17-XMAA25ls?format=jpg&name=900x900

agar yr kum lage to avg or s/r bhi dekh lena aur namak lag jayega

yes against a top team, top performance.....chal ill go easy on you i understand after this ur frustation levels have mounted 

The topic is how did Dhawan do in this T20. The answer is real good.

You remind me of a childhood friend . We debated who had a bigger appendage and when we comapred it was mine. He started telling me his uncle has a pretty big one too but that is not the point.

26 minutes ago, Khota said:

The topic is how did Dhawan do in this T20. The answer is real good.

You remind me of a childhood friend . We debated who had a bigger appendage and when we comapred it was mine. He started telling me his uncle has a pretty big one too but that is not the point.

Why do you like Dhawan so much? Can't you see his inclusion is actively hurting the team? Slow starts, soft dismissals and dropped catches. The fact that he got one slow half century against bbl bowling lineup means nothing. He should be out when Rohit is back

5 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Why do you like Dhawan so much? Can't you see his inclusion is actively hurting the team? Slow starts, soft dismissals and dropped catches. The fact that he got one slow half century against bbl bowling lineup means nothing. He should be out when Rohit is back

By now you should know me. I dont like/dislike anyone but Dhawan always makes runs and it is hard to ignore him.

44 minutes ago, Khota said:

By now you should know me. I dont like/dislike anyone but Dhawan always makes runs and it is hard to ignore him.

LOL you sure? Dhawan is among the worst T20I openers to have played 50+ matches. He's a record similar to Tamim Iqbal, Hamilton Masakaza and Ahmed Shehzad :phehe:. If you filter it further, in last couple of years or last 15-20 T20Is (that's one third of Dhawan's career T20I matches), he is the worst T20 opener, even Associate Team openers are much better.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

Even before first bowl was bowled I thought Nadeem would do good and he proved it. Anyway that is not the topic.

Sticking to topic Dhawan has proven himself in this T20 and IPL. 

In IPL yes in t20 international no - his record is as bad as of minnow level batsman 

6 hours ago, Khota said:

I know it hurts you when Dhawan does well

128 s/r and 28 avg last series is not doing well , its **** performance

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In IPL yes in t20 international no - his record is as bad as of minnow level batsman 

128 s/r and 28 avg last series is not doing well , its **** performance

Go look at the stats of last T20 international and see who scored most runs at high S/R.

7 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

LOL you sure? Dhawan is among the worst T20I openers to have played 50+ matches. He's a record similar to Tamim Iqbal, Hamilton Masakaza and Ahmed Shehzad :phehe:. If you filter it further, in last couple of years or last 15-20 T20Is (that's one third of Dhawan's career T20I matches), he is the worst T20 opener, even Associate Team openers are much better.

I cannot take this post seriously.

Dont look at the averages like that. Be smart and look at moving averages not straight.

8 minutes ago, New guy said:

the very fact you brought one single match shows your dishonesty. No one can take you seriously including yourself. You are just gaslighting now

8 minutes ago, New guy said:

the very fact you brought one single match shows your dishonesty. No one can take you seriously including yourself. You are just gaslighting now

I am talking about IPL and this T20. He is the tops.

Throw in the last WC and he is absolutely tops.

Now if someone wants to drag some averages that happened few years back does not understand player development and the process.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Go look at the stats of last T20 international and see who scored most runs at high S/R.

same crap u gave in bang series in one game after which he lost place, shows why one match judgement is crap when 60 matches have been crap

last match ur talking aboutt 28 runs n 133 s/r , if thats what ur bragging about :hysterical:.....we aint pakistan level minnow

the s/r crap ur giving hardik, kohli, shardul all had better s/r then him

this is why this t20 team sucks , selfish runs....2nd highest run bana liye chalo kaam khatam impact gaya tel lene

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
59 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

same crap u gave in bang series in one game after which he lost place, shows why one match judgement is crap when 60 matches have been crap

last match ur talking aboutt 28 runs n 133 s/r , if thats what ur bragging about :hysterical:.....we aint pakistan level minnow

the s/r crap ur giving hardik, kohli, shardul all had better s/r then him

this is why this t20 team sucks , selfish runs....2nd highest run bana liye chalo kaam khatam impact gaya tel lene

Why dont you post the T20 stats of the latest series??

You won't.