Worrying signs for India

Cricketics

21 minutes ago, mishra said:

It is. People have allmost forgotten from bofors to 2g scam and now talk about policy. This is a major shift

Indian income dropped below Bangla Desh. That is very troubling and points to these policies being a failure.

The kattarpanti in India has increased. Kattarpanti of Muslims, Kattarpanti of  Sikhs, Kattarpanti of Hindus. All of them. 

India has been the most tolerant nation on planet earth, more than U.S or any country in the world. Europeans don't even come close to these two nations and U.S can never even come close either to India in terms of being the most tolerant. However off late, every religious group in ndia is kattar to some extent which shows in them not able to even criticize their party leader. Not all of them do that, but most of them do. Ofcourse, there is also a reason  to it, because everyone has tried to change India and Indians. 

I see many  Kattar Sikh and Muslims will never accept Congress has been equally shyt. I see many kattar Hindus in India never accept that Modi can be wrong too. 

On iCF we do have many folks who atleast acknowledge the fact that the person whom they  voted for is making mistakes at times, but this isn't the overall picture of India. The Kattarpanti has increased. It was bound to happen because Hindustan has been tested a lot by  its neigbours and outsiders have had special interest in destroying or taking over India. 

Screw all of them religions. 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Indian income dropped below Bangla Desh. That is very troubling and points to these policies being a failure.

That I agree. Modis poverty eradication program is commendable. Transparency has increased in all sectors and numbers can’t be cooked up on basis of unorganised sector.

@Cricketics bhai. I have a very philosophical view on kattarpanthi. I doubt there is any kattarpanthi among indian non Muslims as  its has no sponsor. (Indian state don’t do kattarpanthi sponsorship). Same is true Muslim Kattarpathi but it has outside influence. IMO, sponsor is must for Kattarpanthi.

Now let me elaborate a bit. As a Indian we got taught that nation builders are Gandhi Nehuru Patel. Load of crap.  We are a civilisation dating back to Satyuga.

The so called Hindu Kattarpanthi are the ones who are dead against someone telling them that you need to listen to west, read Marx and so on. They want Japanese like Democracy, where culture is not blamed and attacked but preserved. As a example, We see that when Indians refused to accept Rohingyas, we were given UNHuman rights , this that blah blah blah. Hindutva is bad this that. No one , not a single opposition party inviked Lord Rams behaviour. They could and should have done Tulsidas: Sundarkand: sharanagat ke je tajanhi nij anhit anuman, te nar pavar paap manhi, tinahi vilokat hani.

So politics has to change. As votes on name of Ram, Behave like Lord Ram, promote Lord Ram( basically promote our culture and civilisation, learn lesson from our books itself, argue on basis of our books itself.) So don’t worry about Kattarpanthi BS.

Gandhi Vivekananda Patel savarkar Bose Bhagat Singh even Nehuru are all biproduct of the that Hindu system. They believed And faught for India. Its later Nehuru and his ministers generation which somehow became More monarchist and Zamindarist and started making India a khichadi state like US. We arent. 

4 hours ago, mishra said:

@Cricketics bhai. I have a very philosophical view on kattarpanthi. I doubt there is any kattarpanthi among indian non Muslims as  its has no sponsor. (Indian state don’t do kattarpanthi sponsorship). Same is true Muslim Kattarpathi but it has outside influence. IMO, sponsor is must for Kattarpanthi.

Now let me elaborate a bit. As a Indian we got taught that nation builders are Gandhi Nehuru Patel. Load of crap.  We are a civilisation dating back to Satyuga.

The so called Hindu Kattarpanthi are the ones who are dead against someone telling them that you need to listen to west, read Marx and so on. They want Japanese like Democracy, where culture is not blamed and attacked but preserved. As a example, We see that when Indians refused to accept Rohingyas, we were given UNHuman rights , this that blah blah blah. Hindutva is bad this that. No one , not a single opposition party inviked Lord Rams behaviour. They could and should have done Tulsidas: Sundarkand: sharanagat ke je tajanhi nij anhit anuman, te nar pavar paap manhi, tinahi vilokat hani.

So politics has to change. As votes on name of Ram, Behave like Lord Ram, promote Lord Ram( basically promote our culture and civilisation, learn lesson from our books itself, argue on basis of our books itself.) So don’t worry about Kattarpanthi BS.

Gandhi Vivekananda Patel savarkar Bose Bhagat Singh even Nehuru are all biproduct of the that Hindu system. They believed And faught for India. Its later Nehuru and his ministers generation which somehow became More monarchist and Zamindarist and started making India a khichadi state like US. We arent. 

The biggest problem India faces is population and poverty. They need to control both and everyone has to be assured a minimum standard of living.

7 hours ago, mishra said:

JNU used to protest every week. Quitened. Article 370 19 minths, quietened. Shaheen  bagh for six months, quietened . It was riots but nevertheless quietened. Farmers protest is not going to be anywhere close to it. By end of nxt 4 years, when BJP ED NSA will be done, we won’t have fake protests.

As far as opposition is concerned, their space is shrinking in democratic institutions. So, don worry about it.

You sure about that?

https://m.thewire.in/article/rights/anti-caa-protests-begin-again-in-assam/amp

More like it was the BJP who were quietened and they completely stopped harping about CAA for the fear that it would lead to fresh protests in the middle of a pandemic. 

And farmers protest won't be the last. I am sure they will come up with some new anti-people policies, that would again instigate new protests.

It's not the Congress who are in the opposition, but rather it's the people who have taken up the opposition role and they are going to bulldoze the fascists. 

Edited by Lannister

42 minutes ago, Lannister said:

You sure about that?

More like it was the BJP who were quietened and they completely stopped harping about CAA for the fear that it would lead to fresh protests in the middle of a pandemic. 

And farmers protest won't be the last. I am sure they will come up with some new anti-people policies, that would again instigate new protests.

It's not the Congress who are in the opposition, but rather it's the people who have taken up the opposition role and they are going to bulldoze the fascists. 

* fascist pigs. 

10 hours ago, Lannister said:

You sure about that?

See, after loss in 2019, Congress urged its workers to take fight to streets. So don’t tell me these protest are by people without political support and funding. Bottom line is, opposition has lost in parliament, It can’t stop any bill in parliament, infact they can’t even argue in parliament,  so inly option left to them is anarchy. However anarchy requires funding/sponsonhip. Its drieing up the coffers of Opposition. What it means is, if Congress and co are not careful with tgeir money, then by 2023-2024, when they really need to build the momentum, they will run out of finances. So, No one is loosing their sleep on wire reporting 

10 hours ago, Khota said:

BJP never build a case for this law. It was rushed and a power play on part of BJP.

We all want Modi to succeed but he has to be judicious. These are poor people he is going after.

Not  only that, a lot of BJP supporters/minister /leaders were unaware of what Tomar did But once farmers came on streets, Details were looked upon and we rightly criticised it. Government did listen and now, we think it has done enough. What it means is, BJP support base now is ok with bill in current form. Minor changes here and there is left between Government and farmers. But now we don’t think agitation is needed. Hope it clarifies where BJP support base stands on this.

IMO: Had Opposition pointed these things in LS and RS, They would have gained some admiration from BJP supporters instead of blocking Delhi. As I said, we want politics from opposition to be more Indian.

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

Not  only that, a lot of BJP supporters/minister /leaders were unaware of what Tomar did But once farmers came on streets, Details were looked upon and we rightly criticised it. Government did listen and now, we think it has done enough. What it means is, BJP support base now is ok with bill in current form. Minor changes here and there is left between Government and farmers. But now we don’t think agitation is needed. Hope it clarifies where BJP support base stands on this.

IMO: Had Opposition pointed these things in LS and RS, They would have gained some admiration from BJP supporters instead of blocking Delhi. As I said, we want politics from opposition to be more Indian.

End of the day all Indians are inspired by Gandhi. Protest is their right as long as there is no violence.

I undersatnd they are asking for subsidies but every sector in India gets subsidies. These are poor farmers and their genuine grievenances need to be addressed.

18 hours ago, mishra said:

Everyone born and raised in India is inspired by the Indian system. 

Whole life of Lord Ram was to make a distinction between right and wrong.

One way or another all of us are indebted to the greatest leader ever born in India. Mahatma Gandhi.

getting back to these protesters all they are asking for is what is right for small person to survive. The big corp[orations will finish them off.

India should be about upliftment of poor people and these farmers are very very poor.

On 12/18/2020 at 5:51 PM, Khota said:

I undersatnd they are asking for subsidies but every sector in India gets subsidies. These are poor farmers and their genuine grievenances need to be addressed.

That too I agree as this subsidy directly benefits a large mass of farmers, who are nothing but living in poverty. Government may not necessarily put this effective subsidy into MSP for its accounting purpose, but government needs to find a way out.

On 12/17/2020 at 1:37 PM, Cricketics said:

The kattarpanti in India has increased. Kattarpanti of Muslims, Kattarpanti of  Sikhs, Kattarpanti of Hindus. All of them. 

India has been the most tolerant nation on planet earth, more than U.S or any country in the world. Europeans don't even come close to these two nations and U.S can never even come close either to India in terms of being the most tolerant. However off late, every religious group in ndia is kattar to some extent which shows in them not able to even criticize their party leader. Not all of them do that, but most of them do. Ofcourse, there is also a reason  to it, because everyone has tried to change India and Indians. 

I see many  Kattar Sikh and Muslims will never accept Congress has been equally shyt. I see many kattar Hindus in India never accept that Modi can be wrong too. 

On iCF we do have many folks who atleast acknowledge the fact that the person whom they  voted for is making mistakes at times, but this isn't the overall picture of India. The Kattarpanti has increased. It was bound to happen because Hindustan has been tested a lot by  its neigbours and outsiders have had special interest in destroying or taking over India. 

Screw all of them religions. 

'

I beg to differ. India was never tolerant. But not because of hindus. We should stop clubbing everything and everyone together.

Facts:

India is/was 80-odd% Hindu majority

Hindus at least in last 75 years have not invaded anyone or attacked anyone.

Hindus have not gone on to convert anyone within or outside of country.

Hindus immigrated in 50+ countries have never gone on conversion drive anywhere.

Hindus immigrated in 50+ countries have never had any considerably crime rate

Hindus have not driven away any sect out of india in last 70 years

Hindus have not driven away people of other religious belief from one state to the other within india

Hindus never carry guns and other weapons to threaten the existence of people of other religious belief

Hindus in last 75 years have been constantly improving in social, economical and global parameters

Hindus are not asking to break India to form another country.

Hindus outside of india are not involved in sloganeering against India.

Hindus in general are pretty organic in nature.

Now lets look at some more facts that could be used to argue against points given above

There were riots post partition. Does this make only Hindus responsible? was that our agenda or it was just an aftermath of a very large event?

There have been 1000s of riots in India. Hindus were also involved in killing.

Godhra incident is not isolated. There were thousands.

CAA type of laws suggests discriminations. (Well the law itself doesnt apply to Indians)

Cow vigilante - there have been incidences about dozen or so. I agree 10-20 people died in last 6-7 years.

Some BJP/RW party supporters are going crazy on social media.

what has changed? Why is it so hard for Leftists and communist to accept the fact that India has a different government now. Those who you think are intolerant were like this all along. The hindus that you are trying to paint as Kattarpanti is totally unfair. I feel hindus are merely resisting whatever crap has been dished out to them for last 70+ years and because of social media it has been given more highlight post 2014. 

Farmers agitation or Anti-caa agitations or anything similar is all politically motivated. What these guys have problem with is that Hindus are giving it back to them. They are not accepting it anymore. 

What could change?

Please take to more spirituality. Dont become more hindu but become more spiritual. 

Dont defend hindu gods, scriptures, culture and things. If you believe that all these things have profound meaning then leave it. Shri Krishna or Shri Ram deosnt need your stupid defense. We can put a strong protest but thats where it should end.

Its wrong to say that we dont criticize modi. We do and our criticism is constructive and you see things being implemented immediately. Like cow vigilante has been completely controlled.

Modi has taken up a handful of stuff and in the process of course few things have slipped through the cracks but try and focus on what he is trying to achieve and what has been achieved so far. He has been unfairly criticized. The guy is sincere, he doesnt have any agenda or any malice against anyone. He is just working for country, for people. I am telling you this based on a very credible information and source. 

2 hours ago, dial_100 said:

'

I beg to differ. India was never tolerant. But not because of hindus. We should stop clubbing everything and everyone together.

Facts:

India is/was 80-odd% Hindu majority

Hindus at least in last 75 years have not invaded anyone or attacked anyone.

Hindus have not gone on to convert anyone within or outside of country.

Hindus immigrated in 50+ countries have never gone on conversion drive anywhere.

Hindus immigrated in 50+ countries have never had any considerably crime rate

Hindus have not driven away any sect out of india in last 70 years

Hindus have not driven away people of other religious belief from one state to the other within india

Hindus never carry guns and other weapons to threaten the existence of people of other religious belief

Hindus in last 75 years have been constantly improving in social, economical and global parameters

Hindus are not asking to break India to form another country.

Hindus outside of india are not involved in sloganeering against India.

Hindus in general are pretty organic in nature.

Now lets look at some more facts that could be used to argue against points given above

There were riots post partition. Does this make only Hindus responsible? was that our agenda or it was just an aftermath of a very large event?

There have been 1000s of riots in India. Hindus were also involved in killing.

Godhra incident is not isolated. There were thousands.

CAA type of laws suggests discriminations. (Well the law itself doesnt apply to Indians)

Cow vigilante - there have been incidences about dozen or so. I agree 10-20 people died in last 6-7 years.

Some BJP/RW party supporters are going crazy on social media.

what has changed? Why is it so hard for Leftists and communist to accept the fact that India has a different government now. Those who you think are intolerant were like this all along. The hindus that you are trying to paint as Kattarpanti is totally unfair. I feel hindus are merely resisting whatever crap has been dished out to them for last 70+ years and because of social media it has been given more highlight post 2014. 

Farmers agitation or Anti-caa agitations or anything similar is all politically motivated. What these guys have problem with is that Hindus are giving it back to them. They are not accepting it anymore. 

What could change?

Please take to more spirituality. Dont become more hindu but become more spiritual. 

Dont defend hindu gods, scriptures, culture and things. If you believe that all these things have profound meaning then leave it. Shri Krishna or Shri Ram deosnt need your stupid defense. We can put a strong protest but thats where it should end.

Its wrong to say that we dont criticize modi. We do and our criticism is constructive and you see things being implemented immediately. Like cow vigilante has been completely controlled.

Modi has taken up a handful of stuff and in the process of course few things have slipped through the cracks but try and focus on what he is trying to achieve and what has been achieved so far. He has been unfairly criticized. The guy is sincere, he doesnt have any agenda or any malice against anyone. He is just working for country, for people. I am telling you this based on a very credible information and source. 

You do know lot of farmers are Hindus too. I understand some problems have religious issues but this is an economic issue.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

You do know lot of farmers are Hindus too. I understand some problems have religious issues but this is an economic issue.

Notwithstanding the current crisis, my personal opinion is that all the poor farmers should get a very good support from govt and all the rich farmers should abdicate the subsidies and free doles. Farmers issue is sensitive. And I am sorry, I dont see farmer as hindu or non-hindu.

This should not be politicized. After all so many poors will be affected rich ones are just duping.

India will be alright, managed Covid well through fiscal conservatism. Didn't run big deficits.

China is doing well.

This is like 2008 financial crisis, once again the West panicked and gone for massive fiscal stimulus, running massive deficits, will be another decade of depressed wage growth and stagnant standards of living.

Europe and Canada will continue to see drop in real standards of living and become sh!the holes.

The US will be ok, especially the top 10%, with continuing wage growth and dollar monopoly.