Navdeep Saini is overrated.

Bhoot

2 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I suggest a thread title change.

Whatever it is, it ain't good optics to diss an indian bowler publicly. That too a relative new comer. A newbie into test matches.

Absolutely, we don't have to like every player in the Indian Team, we love and hate our cricketers on their good and bad days, but making a thread that so and so sucks reflects poorly on ICF as a forum, I am all game on criticism and even name calling to some extent, but let's keep it to a discussion level without getting personal, Doing MC BC, dragging families into discussion, bringing references of padosi posters etc is Childish to say the least.

17 minutes ago, Bhoot said:

Ignored. 

Read up for where I'm from. (thane, Maharashtra) 

No need to prove anyone. 

Good day. 

I am posting from White House,Washington DC. Read this up too as proof.

Anyways people suspect an agenda when you can’t articulate your points properly and post like a angry teenager. You can have your likes and biases, we all do but at least  put them in a credible manner.

You have come to the right place, theek kardenge

Edited by maniac

Not to beat my own drums.. But so far what I hv said has come true... :no:

Shaw hasn't score 30 runs combined in the series. 

Saini.. Well lets see how he goes.. No hatred bro for India's sake I hope he does well.. But. I have a bad feeling he is gonna go for 100 runs in 27 overs kinda spell.. 

Wicket for saini!! Congrats dude.. Big moment getting ur first test wicket.. Happy for him

But I stick to my words he's a spray gun. He will go for 4.5 + an over and take a wicket or two.. 

Edited by Bhoot