Austin 3:!6

Pak tour of NZ - Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, Tyron said:

Yes hehe.

BHag viru BHag. And then had some arguments with Choudhary and some other inbred posters lol. 

Also I posted a link which had some serious slanderous posts about hMeninG and Saj lol calling them wannabe journalists etc.

How they try to direct traffic towards pakpassion by letting shitty posters spew rubbish about India and vice versa etc. 

Its okay...you are in a better forum anyway where people can voice their opinions more freely. :two_thumbs_up:

40 minutes ago, putrevus said:

There is nothing to rethink, they simply don't have talent to compete. They are morons if they think they get talented players just like that in war torn country. Shouting from rooftops won't solve anything, 

Pakistan is doing much better right now when compared to musharraf-zardari days. I don't believe there is no talent at all in a cricket crazy country with huge population. Their problem is that they romanticize their previous generation stars too much and ignore decent domestic players in search of 16 y.o speed demons and badtameez batsmen. There is no reason to snub Fawad alam for a decade after he scored century in his first test.. Waqar Younis is on his fifth coaching stint after failing completely previous four times. On the top of that their players have zero game awareness or mental strength. These sort of things wont happen again and again if they have competent management

1 minute ago, Serpico said:

Pakistan is doing much better right now when compared to musharraf-zardari days. I don't believe there is no talent at all in a cricket crazy country with huge population. Their problem is that they romanticize their previous generation stars too much and ignore decent domestic players in search of 16 y.o speed demons and badtameez batsmen. There is no reason to snub Fawad alam for a decade after he scored century in his first test.. Waqar Younis is on his fifth coaching stint after failing completely previous four times. On the top of that their players have zero game awareness or mental strength. These sort of things wont happen again and again if they have competent management

Cricket crazy population does not mean they should have talent. They had some talented players in 80s and 90s that residual effect carried in 2000s.Samething with WI they had talent in 1970s and 80s but if you continue to ignore domestic setup you will never have constant talent in international cricket.If Fawad Alam is the best they have got in domestic cricket then they have not missed anything by not selecting him so far.

I don't care what they have in domestic setup as I don't know about their setup. But any sane selector will not overlook talented players.

4 hours ago, Serpico said:

Yes they do have plenty of talunts. But you are spot on. They romanticize too much about the past. They also lack the physical abilities pariticularly stamina and the power game. Not to mention they are very poor at sustaining fast bowling speeds throughout the day. 

They need to work on a lot of strength and conditioning from a young age along with technique. 

They certainly have talents. Need to improve the physical game. 

And no pace isn't pace yaar. Pace that cannot be sustained is useless. 

Naseem bowled 145 plus before. What happened after 2 test matches? He dropped to 135 on average. 

Shaheen as well. 

Less talk, more action. Change diets. More physical conditioning. Stop gloating about past cause no one gives a ****. Look at the future and worry about the present. 

19 hours ago, Tyron said:

Oh ok. Then it porbablt is the link I posted lol. Pissed them off. I don't care. I was trying to get myself banned there anyway lol. I am surprised I din't get banned earlier lol given how much I chastised some of the posters and Pakistani players of old times in general. 

Still love Pakistan the country and its people. Not the toxic delusional fans lol. They need to be put in place. 

ah lol.. I used to post there under user name "chazam".. Of course i was trolling them.

But I had a good run there before getting banned. Look the India vs Australia thread I had started that back in June. 

There are lot of tools there.. like that Junaids who kept on saying that Indians will quarantine in Christmas Island... where refugees are sent.

Lol.. those guys have lot of hatred for India and can see our success in any walk of life.

And then there are other Sadak Chaap posters like KingKhanWC, Rana and Syed1.. 

They keep on proclaiming some genetic superiority.. when half of their team can't stand straight after 3 days of test match due to poor fitness.

I got banned after Iobjected to Saj's reporting "I don't fear Virat Kohli".. the kid had said many other things and probably he did not meant it.

But he put it as a sensationalist headline.  if you translate it to hindi/urdu it is a simple statement.. mujhe dar nahi lagta but i respect him.. that is what he said.

Now the poor kid is getting trolled for that statement left right and center on Green Ghetto.

Saj is very toxic and he uses the players to run his dukaan. If Indian journalist does stuff like this, Indian fans will take him to task.

These guys are putting this Saj Sadiq on some pedestal.

Yes they do have plenty of talunts. But you are spot on. They romanticize too much about the past. They also lack the physical abilities pariticularly stamina and the power game. Not to mention they are very poor at sustaining fast bowling speeds throughout the day. 

They need to work on a lot of strength and conditioning from a young age along with technique. 

They certainly have talents. Need to improve the physical game. 

And no pace isn't pace yaar. Pace that cannot be sustained is useless. 

Naseem bowled 145 plus before. What happened after 2 test matches? He dropped to 135 on average. 

Shaheen as well. 

Less talk, more action. Change diets. More physical conditioning. Stop gloating about past cause no one gives a ****. Look at the future and worry about the present. 

Oh hello TyronWoodley

Tbh Pakistani cricketers are pretty decent, and they do have some talents in their ranks. However their fans are amongst the most delusional in the world. The fans, media, ex-players etc all overhype their players astronomically (naseem shah 17? LOL) and when somebody is picked up from the street and straight away drafted to the first XI doesn’t perform as expected, Start blaming the coaches, players, etc. Gotta feel bad for these players actually, they’re under constant pressure from literally everybody in their country. Add to this the ineptitude of their management and selectors, as evidenced by them playing 6-7 internationals in a practice t20 game against an under-19 NZ A team including a 37 year old Wahab Riaz. Just LOL

On 1/6/2021 at 9:17 AM, Lone Wolf said:

Next WTC cycle Poyzz have easiest schedule I guess..  Away series against BD WI SL..  No SENA tour.  If they still don't get to Final they never will:phehe:

Its not easy to beat Windies in windies any more. Braithwaitte bats like a rock. So does Blackwood. And roach is handful in windies condition. Plus Jason Holder. Not an easy tour as England found out. I expect them to be beaten to dust in Windies. In Srilanka too it ll be tough for them to win. Lankans always good at home. The way they played both South Africa tests without 7 regular starters shows they have mettle. And BD will not be a walkover either. They will play in spinning tracks and Mehdi Hasan Miraj is handful.. so not an easy 3 country away tour..

Edited by neel roy
1 hour ago, neel roy said:

Its not easy to beat Windies in windies any more. Braithwaitte bats like a rock. So does Blackwood. And roach is handful in windies condition. Plus Jason Holder. Not an easy tour as England found out. I expect them to be beaten to dust in Windies. In Srilanka too it ll be tough for them to win. Lankans always good at home. The way they played both South Africa tests without 7 regular starters shows they have mettle. And BD will not be a walkover either. They will play in spinning tracks and Mehdi Hasan Miraj is handful.. so not an easy 3 country away tour..

Yes WI is a tough one for Poyzz..  Will be a cracking series if WI play like they played vs Eng..  They'll win easily but they are prone to Brain farts & have lost home series to Lanka 3-4 years ago as well. 

SL don't know can go either way.  Either Poyzz gonaa smash or get smashed.  SL lost 3 tosses to Root's Eng & got swept 3-0 at home.  Don't know about their spinners as well. 

BD lost a test to Afg for goodness..  They rely on toss as well.  Mehdi is mediocre but Taijul Islam is the guy for them. 

It's a relatively easy cycle for Poyzz compared to last one with Eng Aus NZ tours. 

1 hour ago, neel roy said:

sure the series will still be competitive, but they won't be breaking records in conceding runs like in this cycle. I am expecting yasir to have a resurgence and Babar to make at least 5-6 centuries in these 3 series

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

SL lost 3 tosses to Root's Eng & got swept 3-0 at home.

Root for goodness sake wins all tosses. 5 against India at home out of 5. 4 against India away out of 5. 3 out of 3 away In Srilanka. 

9 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Will be a cracking series if WI play like they played vs Eng..

If Shannon Gabriel does what he does best the Poyzz are in for some head & shoulder chin music..he is the most hostile bowler

in home conditions in recent years..