Gabba prediction

Gollum

Brief showers predicted tomorrow (and on day 4) so we may lose an hour atleast... Should get 70 overs in so...

India 335 all out.

Australia 140*/4

Smith to remain not out with Green with them being virtually 5/4 or something.

Edited by Norman
21 minutes ago, neel roy said:

My only worry is the covers and rain now with moisture sipping inside and making it hell for tomorrow morning.. i am happy eith 68 more runs. India 345 all out. Australia 178/6 ie 28/6 

Yeah break in momentum and rhythm for our batters and also fresh aussie bowlers on a wet wicket....

If it starts doing too much and we lose an early wicket, they should just start swinging it wild and get as many as they can. 

Then it'll be fun for our bowlers with a brand new ball. 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

in 12th over ....not early not late

scored 45 so almost there

he did 

he failed

Not exactly. He and Rahane built a very important 50 run partnership. Another wicket at that stage wouldhave meant serious trouble. The ball was still not old, bowlers were fresh. He stayed at the wicket for 60 balls and weathered the storm and absorbed the pressure. Granted he should have converted the start to a big score but make no mistake, these are very much bowler friendly conditions against one of the best bowling lineup in the world in their own conditions. He deserves credit for his effort and at least earned the chance to play the remaining two tests in my book. Obviously, the century from Rahane is a special one, its like a triple ton anywhere else. 

Edited by kubrickian