Forget his flaw let’s enjoy Shaw

maniac

2 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Needs to be sent back to first class. He has serious chinks in his technique and someone like Dravid should work with him to rectify it. He's a very good talent and India should be careful in handling him!

Problem is not chinks. His bloody attitude. Thinks he is a superstar already. Had banned drugs got suspended .. bcci is good that they gave him a chance ( dada is a fan of him) but if india loses he has to take some blame

On 12/17/2020 at 3:20 AM, maniac said:

For all the criticism about his fitness,physique,attitude and fielding, he is still probably the most exciting player to watch in this game. It might be a cameo but have a feeling it will be box office watching his approach. With Warner out, he is going to be the most exciting batsman outside of may be Green who I think is more in the Kallis mould but I might be wrong as Aussies said he reminds them of KP.

I am going to stay awake to watch him bat if we bat first.

No sir, its the time to move on. He may come back stronger in future but he deserves to sent back to domestic.

6 hours ago, neel roy said:

Rohit rahul mayank. 
abhimanyu easwaran in waiting. 
priyank panchal is waiting
gill can open too

how do u see him in 2022

He's right up there with those names. Should sort out these weaknesses and comeback strong

For all the criticism about his fitness,physique,attitude and fielding, he is still probably the most exciting player to watch in this game. It might be a cameo but have a feeling it will be box office watching his approach. With Warner out, he is going to be the most exciting batsman outside of may be Green who I think is more in the Kallis mould but I might be wrong as Aussies said he reminds them of KP.

I am going to stay awake to watch him bat if we bat first.
I am guessing you didn't stay awake for long