Forget his flaw let’s enjoy Shaw

maniac

11 hours ago, maniac said:

For all the criticism about his fitness,physique,attitude and fielding, he is still probably the most exciting player to watch in this game. It might be a cameo but have a feeling it will be box office watching his approach. With Warner out, he is going to be the most exciting batsman outside of may be Green who I think is more in the Kallis mould but I might be wrong as Aussies said he reminds them of KP.

I am going to stay awake to watch him bat if we bat first.

He just didn't want blamed for your sleep deprivation :--D

14 hours ago, maniac said:

For all the criticism about his fitness,physique,attitude and fielding, he is still probably the most exciting player to watch in this game. It might be a cameo but have a feeling it will be box office watching his approach. With Warner out, he is going to be the most exciting batsman outside of may be Green who I think is more in the Kallis mould but I might be wrong as Aussies said he reminds them of KP.

I am going to stay awake to watch him bat if we bat first.

You and dotbaba should never take any Indian player's name. You have a black dot in your tongue. Thats why :whack:

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so wait, Ponting knew his weakness all along but didn’t bother to fix it when he was coaching him at DC?

If Ponting can figure this problem out in 1-2 months, why hasn’t our TM able

to figure this out and fix it earlier as he has been with the team for 2 years now.

Ponting will Continue as DC coach and get paid a lot of money, so what exactly is his job if he is not fixing technique of his players?

Also Shaw has rumored attitude issues even though from what I have seen of him in interviews comes across like a sweet kid , is it his own attitude due to which he is not listening to coaches?

Too many questions here 

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

so wait, Ponting knew his weakness all along but didn’t bother to fix it when he was coaching him at DC?

Even shaw himself knows this weakness from his u-19 days and even dravid , they have talked about this in interviews

Such weakness cant be fixed all of sudden specially in white ball cricket where u have to go for shots

What i noticed with him  before his ban he use to play a lot more straight then now, this has just gotten worse becoz of white

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ponting will Continue as DC coach and get paid a lot of money, so what exactly is his job if he is not fixing technique of his players?

we overrate such magic , its not easy to fix someone routine of 20+ yrs 

Their is no best coach for iyer short ball problem then ponting but its not that simple , effort has to be both ways specially taking time not when u play one game after another in a league 

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

If Ponting can figure this problem out in 1-2 months, why hasn’t our TM able

to figure this out and fix it earlier as he has been with the team for 2 years now.

Also Shaw has rumored attitude issues even though from what I have seen of him in interviews comes across like a sweet kid , is it his own attitude due to which he is not listening to coaches?

Too many questions here 

As Aussie players, Aussie coaches have no loyalty to IPL teams. Both these parties use this platform to time pass , earns a lot of money and st the same time take way the weakness’s of Indian players by sharing with each other so they can exploit thag when India tours Australia. 

Indian players or coaches are not involved in any other foreign leagues so we have no chance to see other players weaknesses in action. Our Indian coach let’s lose the team strategies after a drink.. so when it comes to strategy and planning let’s not have any hope of the Indian cricket set up.

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Even shaw himself knows this weakness from his u-19 days and even dravid , they have talked about this in interviews

Such weakness cant be fixed all of sudden specially in white ball cricket where u have to go for shots

What i noticed with him  before his ban he use to play a lot more straight then now, this has just gotten worse becoz of white

we overrate such magic , its not easy to fix someone routine of 20+ yrs 

Their is no best coach for iyer short ball problem then ponting but its not that simple , effort has to be both ways specially taking time not when u play one game after another in a league 

when you get paid millions you expect magic

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

when you get paid millions you expect magic

then expectations need to calm down, nyways he is paid to win IPL not to fix their game for long run which is what shastri, NCA get paid for 

Millions dont change anything, at the end its on individual as well kohli, bumrah used his IPL team mates knowledge to the best which is why they are at top. Shaw is still very young sometimes a big failure can give a kick which is what he hasnt had till now

The question is what do we do with Shaw now? Rohit will be back in 3rd test and he will obviously play the full home series as opener.

How long do we make Gill wait?

What to do about Vihari? This 36-37 average will not work in Indian lineup.

Will talk about Rahane as well but let him play this whole series now as he will be captain.