Muhammad Rizwan - How do you rate him in test cricket ?

the don

23 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

What a player and he has never played a Test in UAE otherwise he would have had a few hundreds by now too

Naa. He is not a good player of spin. Won't be as dominant at home, but thats ok since others will pile on the runs. The dude is gold in Sena. 

Pakistan has a better batting lineup than India. 

Aur khelo ipl

Lol no they don't.

They are slightly better (worst case) in seaming conditions maybe but overall we are miles better against spin, pace & bounce and on flatter wickets.

The reason why they do well in Eng/NZ is because of their lack of stroke making ability. Except Babar almost everyone in their top 6 is a Pujara lite version. You'll see a thousand plays and misses from them but rarely edges.

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

in asia he avg 17

I have seen him playing against Lyon..  He absolutely smashed him to all parts.  I think he is a good player of spin.  Maybe the sample size is small in Asia.  Good player of sweep & uses depth of the crease.  Let's see though..  Quite a purple patch so far. 

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Lol no they don't.

They are slightly better (worst case) in seaming conditions maybe but overall we are miles better against spin, pace & bounce and on flatter wickets.

The reason why they do well in Eng/NZ is because of their lack of stroke making ability. Except Babar almost everyone in their top 6 is a Pujara lite version. You'll see a thousand plays and misses from them but rarely edges.

Again bringing Pujara into everything..  Can Pujara play Azhar Ali like inn in CT17? Can he bat like Rizwan?  I think stroke making is not Pujara's game..  He is single guy I have watched whose even cover drive is too ugly.  He has a complete different playbook.  People compare him to Dravid but Dravid was a good strokemaker & had the gift of timing.  Pujara is dead bat.